News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Farewell, Robin Williams

Started by yasarra, August 12, 2014, 07:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yasarra

As you all know, the world lost another great talent yesterday.  Robin Williams played so many different roles, some touching, some hilarious, whether on stage or screen.  I have a whole host of things that I'd like to say, but I have a feeling they'd probably come out wrong.  So maybe I should allow Mr. Williams to speak for himself through his character Mork from Ork.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5XlpVcO4hg

Nanu nanu, Mr. Williams.

Nanu nanu.

Ironwolf85

*moment of silence*
-_- -_- -_- -_-

Thank you Robin, for everything, and all the love you spread through the children of the world.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Liquiddragon

I am super sad about this.  He was a great actor and he will be missed.  ::places hat over heart and tilts head forward in reverence::

LostInTheMist

I watched Aladdin yesterday as tribute. Yes, he was so much more than an actor, but the world remembers him best as an actor.... And he was great in Aladdin. I can only hope that my inadequate tribute made him smile wherever he is now.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated March 24, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Unusually long bout of insomnia is slowing my posting rate.