MCU AVENGERS RPG

Started by VoluptuousVixen, January 03, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katgrimm

And now I feel more educated about Cat’s power origin.  Wow!
Muses welcome; currently in the thick of mastering my Hope Van Dyne-Pym, Natasha Romanov, Felicia Hardy, Lois Lane, Kara Zoe-El and Barbara Gordon.

Mathim

How do we not have a Hulk yet?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

VoluptuousVixen

We dont have a hulk...kinda need one.

Green Goo Theory

DESCRIPTION:THE VISION
Group Affiliation: Avengers
Height: 6'3”
Weight: Varies
Arch-Enemies: Ultron, Secret Avengers (It's complicated), Loki, HYDRA, Anything that threatens life on Earth
Nickname:Vis

Powers:
Technopathy:  Vision is capable of remotely interacting with virtually every piece of technology he's encountered so far on Earth.  As one of the most powerful processors in the universe it's child's play to push through most Earth-based defenses. 

Super Strength: The upper limits of his strength have not been fully explored.  Powered by the infinity stone and with his ability to change his density he can theoretically push his limits to close to the strongest of the Avengers. 

Incredible Durability:  Visions body was grown with his cells built from Vibranium as a base.  Due to this and his synthetic nature his body is incredibly durable.  The upper limits have not been explored but in previous cases it required the energy surpassing that of an infinity stone to noticeably damage Vibranium or impacts from an equally durable material. 

Density Manipulation: Vision is capable of altering his density with a thought allowing him to become incredibly heavy, dense, and nigh indestructible or completely intangible. 

Flight:  It's unknown if this is due to his density manipulation, a feature of his construction, or a power provided by the mind stone.  Either way he is capable of near perfect flight including the power to hover and levitate and keep up with the likes of Iron Man or Ultron drones. 

Body modifications/Material generation:  He's capable of generating constructs on or around his body and modify his body in a variety of ways.   This includes generating a cape and gauntlets and altering the color of his body to simulate clothing.

Energy Blasts:  Vision is capable of focusing the power of the Mind Stone in his head into potent energy blasts.  These have been able to damage vibranium, tear apart vehicles instantly, and even effortlessly pierce the exterior of Iron Man's armors. 

Skills:
Genius Level Intellect:  As a combination of the mind gem, Synthetic flesh, and one of the most advanced AI's Tony Stark could create Vision was born with an incredibly potent mind. 

Skilled Combatant:  Vision's been known to counter Hawkeye move for move and since his acceptance into the Avengers has received all the same training most members do.

Bio:
Vision was the culmination of everything Earth could muster.  The most advanced material science, the mind forged from one of the most brilliant humans and AI, powered by an infinity stone and sparked to life by the essence of a god.  He was something all together new.  Not man, not machine, and not truly monster.  From the very beginning he announced himself protector of life.  He knew violence from the first moments of life as he was forced into combat against the might of Ultron's drone army.  At only a few days old he was forced to slay his own (figurative) father in order to protect the life he held so dear.

From that time on he was an accepted member of the Avengers.  He continued to act in this role flawlessly until the announcement of the Avenger's initiative.  He was among the first to sign and accept government regulation.  This decision put him into a difficult position as he was forced to face off against his friends and allies that were now labeled traitors and criminals. 

Since the escape of the Secret Avengers from the Raft Vision's remained vigilant and on guard as one of the primary protectors of Earth. 

Vision's Social Web:

• Scarlet Witch:  I'm....inexplicably distracted by her.
  • Captain America: A respected leader but he c
  • Iron Man: A deeply flawed man but highly accomplished
  • Hawkeye: His tenacity is astounding
  • Thor Odinson:
  • War Machine: I still find myself unable to look him in the eye.

So, Any qualms with me taking Punisher too?  There's always an OC or trying to adapt another Marvle character not currently in the MCU to show up since we need for female characters. 
Coming soon...

VoluptuousVixen

With canon women we have Widow, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Valkyire, Gamora (yet to be introduced), Black Cat and Jessica Jones.

Needed femmes id say are Maria Hill, and id say Okyoe is going to be a big character but none of us have seen Black Panther Yet.
But if you have an OC you like then that's fine.

Vision looks great, it would make the most sense to have him start at Stark Tower as he is still a Avenger.

Gannameade

Tell me where to put BP??

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on January 23, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
With canon women we have Widow, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Valkyire, Gamora (yet to be introduced), Black Cat and Jessica Jones.

Needed femmes id say are Maria Hill, and id say Okyoe is going to be a big character but none of us have seen Black Panther Yet.
But if you have an OC you like then that's fine.

Vision looks great, it would make the most sense to have him start at Stark Tower as he is still a Avenger.

Thanks.  As for Females already existing in the MCU the only one(s) I may have been comfortable playing are taken. Others in Marvel not yet (or ever) in the MCU I could probably play so that mostly leaves OC's.
Coming soon...

katgrimm

Who were you interested in I’m willing to give one of mine up
Muses welcome; currently in the thick of mastering my Hope Van Dyne-Pym, Natasha Romanov, Felicia Hardy, Lois Lane, Kara Zoe-El and Barbara Gordon.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: katgrimm on January 23, 2018, 02:04:14 PM
Who were you interested in I’m willing to give one of mine up

I had a mental list compiled but it's kind of gone now.  Flustered and at work.  But the only one I can think of now is Jessica.  But looking at the rest Maria may not be off the table but I'd have to think about it.  It wasn't any of your lovely ladies.  In a different game I would've been all for playing an older Molly Hayes (Hernandez...) but the Runaways are so far detached from the rest of the MCU it wouldn't even matter.  And she's not my first pick from the Runaways either. 
Coming soon...

katgrimm

Bowen

So Vixen convinced me to give this another go. Sticking to Antman and adding Hercules because I can't play the Hulk.

Bowen

Hercules
Group Affiliation: Averngers, Gods of War, Underground, Renegages, Champions, Defenders, Heroes for Hire, Argonauts
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 325 Lbs
Arch-Enemies: Ares, Hera, Pluto, Wrecking Crew, Collector, Juggernaut, Kang, Ragnarok, Cerberus, lots of others
Nickname: Lion of Olympus, Defender of Olympus, Prince of Power, Harry Cleese

Powers:
Incalculable Strength: Hercules' principal power is his vast physical strength and he is physically the strongest of all the existing Olympians. As the Olympian God of Raw Strength, Hercules possesses near limitless superhuman strength. Hercules' great strength also extends to his powerful leg muscles, allowing him to jump great distances and heights; while the exact limit is unknown, he is capable of leaping a height of at least 100 feet.

Superhuman Speed: Hercules' superhumanly strong legs allow him to run and move at speeds greater than the finest human athlete. His speed extends to his reflexes, which are at the very least a match for the likes of Thor and the Sentry, both of whom he has held his own against in combat.

Superhuman Stamina: Hercules' highly advanced musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins, granting him almost limitless physical stamina in all activities; his stamina is described by Iron Man as "virtually inexhaustible" and "practically limitless."

Nigh-Invulnerability: Having sipped of Hera's breast milk as an infant, Hercules gained mystical invulnerability, making him extremely resistant to physical injury. He is capable of withstanding high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and extreme temperatures and pressures without sustaining injury. He is also capable of surviving, unprotected, in the vacuum of space for a brief period of time. His resistance to injury surpasses that of any other Olympian god with the exceptions of Pluto, Neptune, Zeus, and equaled by Ares and Athena.

Immortality

Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his great resilience, it is possible to injure Hercules. However, like all members of his race, he is capable of recovering from injuries with superhuman speed and efficiency. However, he is unable to regenerate missing limbs or organs and would require magical assistance to do so. Hercules is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections. He is highly resistant to most drugs and toxins but can be affected if exposed to great quantities.

Suspended Aging:Like all members of his race, Hercules is immune to the effects of aging and has not aged since reaching adulthood. Despite being thousands of years old, Hercules possesses the appearance and vitality of a man in his physical prime.

Skills:
Expert Combatant: Hercules is an excellent hand to hand combatant particularly skilled in Greek wrestling, Greek boxing, and even invented the art of pankration, which is the combination of both. Thor once even admitted that Hercules is slightly his better in terms of unarmed combat. He once revealed to Elektra that long before he ascended to the heavens, he was still the world's greatest mortal warrior.

Expert Archer: Hercules is an expert archer. However, since the suicide of his wife Deianeira in connection with Hercules' arrows having been tainted by the blood of the Lernean Hydra, he does not often use his bow anymore. This changed after he'd lost his powers for a time, as he needed every tool possible to overcome his mortal limitations. Even as a mortal, he has shown himself able to fire an arrow into the barrel of a gun.

Expert Marksman: Hercules is able to throw javelins and throwing discs with great aim and overall accuracy.

Expert Weapons Proficiency: Hercules is also greatly experienced with various forms of weaponry used in ancient Greece.

Allspeak: Thanks to the Allspeak Olympians can communicate in all of the languages, Earth's dialects, and various alien languages.

Athletic Prowess: Hercules both invented and set the standards for the ancient Olympics. He's highly skilled in all manner of athletic feats.

Professional Womanizer: Hercules is well known for his womanizing skills that are so efficient that they are considered legendary. Indeed, Wolverine once remarked: "I've seen it, in bar after bar. Whatever women want, that guy's got it..."

Armoury and Equipment:
Helm of Hades Can turn the wearer magically invisible and undetectable, even to the gods. As it is made of Adamantine, it has the added advantage of protecting the wearer from telepathic detection, probing and assault. In some legends, Pluto used this item to also pass through walls and even other dimensions. It is unknown if Hercules is able to access this feature.

The Aegis A shield imbued with the powers of the Gorgon Medusa, turning those who look in its eyes to stone. Currently wielded by Hercules. Made of indestructible Adamantine, allowing it to prevent psychic influences and deflect massive blasts of concussive energy, including magical.

Nemean Lion Skin: the skin of the Nemean Lion acts as an indestructible armor and shield's Hercules from virtually any injury, with the possible exception of blunt force attacks, grappling (arm-twists, joint-locks, etc), and strangulation, the latter being how Hercules was forced to kill the Nemean Lion, himself.

Sword of Peleus One of the Adamantine weapons stolen from the Mount Olympus armory by Hercules after the former-god decided to leave the home of the gods and become a hero in Brooklyn. Capable of cutting through any substance and seems to appear in a variety of shapes and lengths, ranging from a curved Sica to a straight Gladius.

Vast Fortune: Herc has gained vast wealth over his long lifetime. He was able to purchase entire bars with gold he has in his pocket. His diverse portfolio required two superheroes a full week to even gather, let alone settle, in the wake of his demise. He was an initial investors in Stark Industries. The original investment was $100,000, but now when the size of the investment was calculated, a second line of zeroes was required.

Bio:[/size]
Hercules is the son of Zeus, king of the gods of Olympus, and Alcmena, a mortal woman who lived about three thousand years ago. Recognizing the need for a son who would be powerful enough to defend both the Olympian gods and humanity from future dangers he foresaw, Zeus seduced Alcmena in the guise of her husband, King Amphitryon of Troezen. Thanks to Zeus's enchantment, Hercules was born with the potential for extraordinary strength, which he first displayed before he was even one year old by strangling two serpents which attacked him. As an adult, Hercules is best known for his celebrated Twelve Labors, which were performed in part to prove his worthiness for immortality to Zeus. (One of these Labors, the cleansing of the Aegean Stables, was actually performed by the Eternal called the Forgotten One, who was sometimes mistaken for Hercules.)

In the course of these Labors, Hercules provoked the wrath of three immortals who remain his enemies to this day. By slaughtering the man-eating Stymphalian Birds, he enraged the war god Ares, to whom they were sacred. In temporarily capturing Cerberus, the three-headed hound that serves as guardian to the Olympian underworld (not to be confused with the shape-shifting giant of the same name), Hercules offended Pluto, the lord of that realm. By killing the Nemean Lion, the Hydra, and other creatures spawned by the inconceivably grotesque and powerful monster Typhoeus, Hercules gained the bitter enmity of Typhon, the immortal humanoid offspring of Typhoeus and a Titaness.

However, it was the centaur Nessus who caused Hercules's mortal demise. Nessus kidnapped Hercules's wife Deianeira, whereupon Hercules shot him with an arrow. Feigning a wish to make amends, the dying centaur told Deianeira how to make a love charm from his allegedly enchanted blood, aware that it was now tainted with the lethal poison of the Hydra, in which Hercules had dipped his arrows. Some time after Nessus's death, Deianeira, distraught over her husband's latest infidelity, rubbed the supposed love charm into Hercules's shirt. When Hercules's donned the shirt, the poison quickly worked and caused Hercules great pain. In an attempt to end this pain, he built a funeral pyre for himself and set it ablaze. Zeus intervened however, consuming the pyre with his thunderbolts and bringing Hercules to Olympus to be made a true immortal.

Green Goo Theory

Herc, huh?  That's bound to confuse a lot of Earthicans (Futurama FTW) that figured Asgard was all we had. 
Coming soon...

keyotess

By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Green Goo Theory on January 23, 2018, 10:48:43 PM
Herc, huh?  That's bound to confuse a lot of Earthicans (Futurama FTW) that figured Asgard was all we had.

Oh wait till Ciera starts talking about the Celtic gods...lol.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

katgrimm

I see a group of Earthacians actually being okay with that. Some in particular actually being all well we met the Norse  god of Thunder soooo... I guess there are more.

Sort of like an episode of Supernatural where all the other gods got together to talk smack about the angels and demons being little pooballs

katgrimm

Quote from: Bowen on January 23, 2018, 10:41:47 PM
So Vixen convinced me to give this another go. Sticking to Antman and adding Hercules because I can't play the Hulk.

Welcome back :)

Bowen

Thanks keyotess and katgrimm.  :D
It's nice to be back.

Mathim

If my plate wasn't so full, I'd have introduced Namor.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

SweetSerenade

Quote from: katgrimm on January 24, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
I see a group of Earthacians actually being okay with that. Some in particular actually being all well we met the Norse  god of Thunder soooo... I guess there are more.

Sort of like an episode of Supernatural where all the other gods got together to talk smack about the angels and demons being little pooballs

That's hilarious for a comparison...and the Celtic gods are the type to stand back going "nope...nope fucking nope!" When other gods start causing trouble. XD they like their peace.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: katgrimm on January 24, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

To be fair the angels ARE little pooballs.
Coming soon...

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Green Goo Theory on January 24, 2018, 11:37:57 AM
To be fair the angels ARE little pooballs.

Except for Gabriel, he's epic. xD

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 24, 2018, 11:53:11 AM

But does he really count as an angel anymore?  I mean he left them ages ago and has been living among gods and humans for millenia.  He doesn't even really match them in powers either.  He's definitely his own thing for all intents and purposes. 
Coming soon...

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Green Goo Theory on January 24, 2018, 12:01:55 PM
But does he really count as an angel anymore?  I mean he left them ages ago and has been living among gods and humans for millenia.  He doesn't even really match them in powers either.  He's definitely his own thing for all intents and purposes.

You can take the Archangel out of Heaven but you can't remove what he is overall. xD It's as simple as that. I think he was allowed to leave because then he could learn things that would be needed for future events. xD It was all part of the 'plan'. xD

Should probably take this to PM... now that I think of it. xD Hit me up.

katgrimm

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 24, 2018, 11:53:11 AM

But he tried pretending to be Loki omg! What if LokI conned people into thinking he was Gabe?!