Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" I wish I was more optimistic "

Lady Jenn

"What can I do to help with that?" Linda asked. "If we're getting married at some point it's my job to make sure you're happy."

Lawshenk

" I'm happy just not optimistic

Lady Jenn

"Then let me be optimistic for the both of us," Linda said. "I used to believe you would want to be with me one day and...somehow...it happened. Although..." she blushed slightly. "I still feel like someone's going to wake me up at some point and I'll have imagined the whole thing."

Lawshenk

“ yeah I’m not sure that will happen and I’m not that pessimistic “

Lady Jenn

"My point is," she said, squeezing her hand, "don't assume things are going to be terrible until life gives you a reason to...if that makes sense?"

Lawshenk

“ I know that “ she smiled “ You came back for me”

Lady Jenn

"You're the only woman I've ever loved," she said, resting her head on Linda's shoulder. "I'd give this all up if it meant it meant I could give you what you wanted."

Lawshenk

" the cafe is all I want and once I leave school and get my inheritance it is mine, your your all I need"

Lady Jenn

"I'm glad to hear it," Linda said, pulling her into a kiss.

"Ahem," Mandi said. "You know I adore you two but can you keep your hands off each other while we're in public." She stifled a laugh as she saw how red Linda's face turned.

Lawshenk

" it's 2018 girls can kiss girls you know"

Lady Jenn

"I think she means we're paying each other more attention than we are them," Linda said, laughing. "Plus if we're not careful they'll eat all the doughnuts without us."

Lawshenk

" and ? Are either of those things bad they can talk to us "

Lady Jenn

"I was joking," Mandi said, laughing. "But yeah, you're a bit late now, all the doughnuts have been eaten."

"I think I have something for more enjoyable in mind," Linda whispered into Geri's ear before turning to Mandi. "We were thinking of doing a bit of clothes shopping once we were done here."

Lawshenk

She smiled " I am in need of some things "

Lady Jenn

"Have you got a store in mind?" Mandi asked. "I haven't tried buying remotely trendy clothing in...well, quite a while to be honest."

Lawshenk

(( no idea of American stores ))

" Victoria secrets but erm that's just for us " she winked " other than that erm no"

Lady Jenn

"There was a pretty trendy shop I saw pretty much opposite here," Mandi said. "That's probably as good a place to start as any."

Lawshenk

" when did I wear trendy?"

Lady Jenn

"I thought all of us can start wearing trendy," Mandi said, laughing. "Nevermind anything else, Linda needs something other than regal clothing to wear."

Lawshenk

“ sorry but I'm a nerd, not comfortable in trendy"

Lady Jenn

"I'm sure there's a nerdy shop here somewhere," Linda said. "We can leave Mandi and Val to the trendy clothes shopping."

Lawshenk

" I'm sorry Mandi just I hate the attention"

Lady Jenn

"That's okay," Mandi said, smiling.

"Are you ready for a bit of shopping?" Linda asked. "Or do you still want a bit more food?

Lawshenk

" more? Food? I never took a doughnut, the others ate it all"