Private (Between Sweetamber18 and AAA111)

Started by sweetamber18, February 14, 2010, 08:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"Well I've loved you ever since I saw you at the mall with that ex-gf of yours. Uh I hated her. I was just jealous I think"
She grins wide.

sweetamber18

*sighs when she says ex-girlfriend knowing that she didn't know what had happened between the two of them*
Don't worry...turns out I wasn't very fond of her either...especially after she slept with my brother.
*continues to snuggle her*
But I don't have to worry about that with you.

AAA111

I sit up and look up at you
"What??!! Why did the two of you break up anyway. You looked like the perfect couple. Cinderella and Prince Charming"
*She always heard stories of what an amazing guy Seth was..and she wanted to be part of that and she was also jealous of his ex-girlfriend.

sweetamber18

Ehh...It's been about 6 months now.  All I was to her was a nice body....she had never really loved me.  She wasn't worth my time anyways.
*sees a glimse of jealousy in her eyes*
Why?  You weren't jealous were you?

AAA111

*She becomes very shy at that moment so she just looks away and nods*

sweetamber18

*laughs heartly*
You had no need to be jealous.  Sure, she looked good, but she had an attitude like a fighting pit bull.  She was really stuck up too.  Besides, *pulls her back in close* you're a much better fit for me than she could ever be.  I told my brother he could keep her.

AAA111

*Laughs*
"Oh am i? Please explain. Id love to hear it and does your brother know about us?"

sweetamber18

*adjusts himself on the couch so that he is more comfortable*
To answer your last question:  Don't know, and really don't care.  If he does he does, and if he doesn't he doesn't.  As for the other part, of course you are!  You're funny, sweet, and kind.  You have a sense of humor and you're not a stuck up pain in the butt rich kid.

AAA111

She smiles up at him as she plants a kiss on him. There first real kiss. She smiles after she kisses him. She knows how lucky she is to have seth.

sweetamber18

*looks at her shocked, then returns her kiss*
Aww...how sweet!  I think that deserves some more tickling.
*Attacks her with his hands, tickling her*

AAA111

*She laughs hysterically as he tickles her*
"STOP STOP..i can leave ya know"
She tease him

sweetamber18

*rolls over on top of her and pins her to the couch*
Now you can't get away!
*laughs as he continues to tickle her*

AAA111

*Just then her roommates decide to come home*
"WHoa whoa come on seth leave that behavior in the bedroom"
They say teasing

sweetamber18

*rolls off of her still laughing*
Hey guys...I want half my money back 'cause ya'll came home early.
*looks at Alexis*
We can go over to your place if you want....you don't have any roommates that I'm aware of.

AAA111

"Yo bro you can both stay here. We can all hang out and have some fun. Make sure this Alexis girl is good enough for you. You didn't listen to us about the last one so we have to make sure this time"
The one roommate, chase, sits in between us and I laugh

sweetamber18

*leans over and wraps arms around chase's neck*
Aww...are you jealous of Alexis, Chase?  I think you're afraid you won't be the center of my attention anymore!
*goes to give Chase a kiss on the cheek with a goofy look on my face, my lips stuck out like a fish*

AAA111

"Yo bro I don't think so. But look what happened with alyson and someone didn't exactly listen to us so yeah"
He says looking at u

sweetamber18

*fake punches Chase in the chest*
If I recall correctly, I remember you telling me that "She had the hottest body of any girl I've ever seen bro!"  So please excuse me if I chose not to listen to you.

AAA111

"Well she did but you may have outdone her already"
He says winking at me.

sweetamber18

*rolls over the top of Chase and wraps arms back around Alexis*
I think you're just jealous of my beautiful lady.

AAA111

"Man bro you know how to pick 'em..How about you leave me and lex alone and we can get to know each other"
He says

sweetamber18

*Looks at him very seriously*
Not cool man, not cool.

AAA111

"Whats the problem? Just wanna get to know her better. No big deal bro"

sweetamber18

*sighs heavly*
Alright, but if you touch her, its on.  Understand?
*Kisses Alexis' forehead gently*
If they agravate you too much, just hollar.  I'll be in the other room.
*gets up and walks off*

AAA111

*They start talking and getting to know me and stuff and chase puts his hands around me and holds him. He is very touchy feely. He likes to push seth's buttons alot.*
Yo girl you are fine..treat seth good. now give me a hug*
He says loudly so seth hears.