What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue coat cress with white polka dots and buttons and navy heels.

Bliss

My black knee-length 1950's style fit-and-flare sundress, covered with the irregular pattern of white stars, with the inch-wide white straps and white upper edge and the silvery-grey netting that froths out from underneath. Black heels with peachy-tan straps and a curving stripe of that same peachy-tan that follows the opening of the shoe and ends in two elegant coils upon the toe reminiscent of the new-fern hook shape of maori designs.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white paterned sundress, short white jacket, red belt and red heels.  I know.  I couldn't resist!

Diana

A tangerine tank top, green cargo shorts and rainbow undies

Tharic

Khaki shorts, a white undershirt, red t-shirt over that, black boxer briefs, white ankle socks and brown sneakers.

RH17

Observing Trifles

Black shorts and an Evil Dead tank top.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

RainyHigh

A shirt that says, "Kiss Me I'm Irish Today." Red shorts.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Snickerz

GlompNinja

Beguile's Mistress

A very pale gray pencil skirt and white blouse with lace trimmed collar and cuffs, a dark red belt and heels and sheer beige stockings.

WyldRanger

Looking good as usual, my dear  :-)

OT: Black shirt with the classic yellow Batman logo, a pair of blue jean shorts and a pair of black socks... comfy on my day off  :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you. ;D

Today is a dusty rose long-sleeved blouse, a black pencil skirt, a narrow black belt with several gold chains looped from it, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Lycana

An old Seahawks jersey and a pair of jean cutoffs that have seen better days.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless sheath, short white jacket, white belt and white stockings and heals.

Beguile's Mistress

White sundress with matching short jacket both trimmed in red, red belt and red sandals.

Macavity69

Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

wildrod

Worn out jeans, grey dotted polo, a big buckled leather belt, and bare feet at home!

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, long-sleeved white silk blouse with a pleated front, stand up collar and narrow black ribbon and bow at the throat above a row of gold buttons with back centers, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

AmberStarfire

Hm, let's see. A white fitted t-shirt that says 'New York City' (only it isn't really from NYC. It's from a shop here in Ireland), a pair of grey trousers with white dashed pinstripes and white socks.

Tamhansen

A kilt (yes really. attended a wedding in Glasgow today) With a tartan suit jacket and a white shirt.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds tooth straight skirt, burgundy blouse with long sleeves, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

WyldRanger

Elegantly gorgeous, BeMi  :-)

OT: Blue jeans and a greenish brown Toad the Wet Sprocket concert t-shirt.

Macavity69

Nearly my bedtime ... so only glasses once again :)
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Beguile's Mistress

Gauzy white shirtwaist dress with a braided white belt over a white cotton slip with lace trim and white low-heeled sandals.