News:

Main Menu

Kenny vs Spenny

Started by Sabby, January 17, 2008, 05:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Ok, let me make this veerryy clear. I do not like reality tv. Its bearable at times, but shows like Big Brother and the Apprentice just do not entertain me.

But Kenny vs Spenny is one of the funniest things I've ever watched, and its a reality show.

The premise is simple. Spenny, the easily depressed, paranoid douchebag and his sarcastic, witty friend, Kenny the evil genius, face a contest each episode. The loser will face a Humiliation of the winners choosing.

The series has gone a few long seasons, and poor Spenny never seems to win, and right now, the show has just descended into Spenny nutting out and questioning his life.

Contests have involved, so far, who can be tied to a goat the longest, the first person to get a boner loses, who can sell the most bibles, who is the better rapper, who can stay blindfolded the longest, who can be naked the longest, and who can wear a dead octopus on their head the longest.

Kenny usually finds some crafty way to cheat and bend the rules, and Spenny over prepares and gets too technical.

Very funny show. I absolutely recommend it. 

Bliss

I haven't watched it... mostly because I loved watching its predecessor, Ed Vs. Spencer, when episodes came up on the BBC In America channel on cable, and I just can't see myself enjoying what would feel like a spinoff nearly as much as the original.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sherona

To be honest I have seen previews for Spenny vs Kenny..and it sounds to me like it is more staged then reality...Of course I have never been much on watching things that are more slapstick humor then anything else, hubby and I fight over the rare movies we watch constantly because he doe senjoy that type while I like the more Mind thrillers and Dramas..*grins*

Sabby

Ed vs Spencer was a spin off, and its pretty funny, but its not as good as the original. Kenny vs Spenny has me in fits of laughter almost every time. 

King_Furby

I don't like the show as i find them both dull. But it is funny sometimes. I like jackass better. At least those guys get hurt more often.

Sabby

*resists urge to spout his love of Jackass*