A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo

Bahadir caught the scent of werewolves as he walked, his hand went for the sword hanging from his waist, but he restrained his instincts. He then noticed the two looking at him, realizing talking to them could be his only way to get information and increasing his pace as he turned towards them. As he neared them, he slowed down and raised his hand in greeting "Forgive me for interrupting, but I need some directions. Are you students here?" he asked, with a friendly expression on his face that he barely held together. He was simply disgusted by the intense werewolf scent all over the place since he entered...
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Edhel Tari

Eva got on his back and was about to tell him where she wanted to go, when she heard a voice from shore.  Turning towards it, she realized it was the man who she had tried to remove herself from.  Slipping off of Lyk's back, she stood there, her fun nature now on alert.  "Yes, we are students."  Her voice loud enough to hear but with a softness covering her tension at seeing that this young man had followed them.

"How can we help you, sir?"  Eva bit the side of her lower lip without realizing she was giving away her uneasiness.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk noticed her uneasiness and became somewhat protective of her his demeanor changing as he put his arm around waist as if he was trying to reassure her and began suspiciously watching the man.

Leo

Bahadir slightly bowed his head before responding "My name is Bahadir, I have come here to learn about this academy, if you could direct me to a teacher or warden" he said, unable to hide a rather angry twitch of his face muscles from Lyk's nature.

He looked at him and then to Eva "... Or perhaps you could indulge me, as you seem to get along well with an av, miss...?" he continued, seemingly addressing Lyk with the word av.

Gideon

"Her name is Eva and I'm Lyk." Lyk said displaying his teeth a little and pulling Eva and little closer to himself. He'd automaticly prepared himself to change to his Lycan form if it came to it.

Leo

Trained to smell every little mood swing and the symptoms of physical change in a werewolf, Bahadir glanced at Lyk "Easy boy. I do not wish to have the wrath of powerful men upon me and you do not want a silver coated sword inside you. I come here in peace... but it doesn't change the fact that you are an av" he phrased, in a rather commanding tone. He then calmed himself, his yellow eyes trailing back to Eva "Will the young lady be so kind as to help me?"

Gideon

"Yeah and you're still a Vamp too for that matter." Lyk said in a somewhat rebellious tone. "WE might be able to help you however."

Edhel Tari

Eva looked over at Lyk, and said in a soft voice.  "As I am a vamp as well."   The look in her eyes as if she had been slapped.  Turning back to the man, even though he made her nervous, she said, "If you would turn your head sir and walk away from my clothes, I shall come out and do my best.  However, I have not seen any teachers or "Wardens" as you call them, since yesterday."  She waited to see if he would give her the modesty she so desired to dress herself.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Leo

Bahadir smiled, with a sincere hint of satisfaction "Very well then, Lyk" he nodded at him, emphasizing on his name "Would you and young lady Eva tell me about this place?..." he added, as he turned his back and took a few steps away "...after miss Eva is dressed, of course"

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal shivered in anticipation as he felt Alex's fingernail glide across his neck and make a small cut on it. He was, however, surprised by how fast she reacted to seeing the blood and he could already feel what he felt with Eva when she fed from him returning stronger, if that was possible, but Rogal tried to keep a level head as he felt her suck on the cut eagerly and he could feel his hand already slipping to the knife he kept hid. If she went into her bloodlust, then it would be now if not soon, he thought as he felt the handle in his hand, reassuring that he could help her reign in her lust before it got out of hand.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Gideon

Lyk looked at Eva he felt ashamed "I'm sorry Eva I forgot. I went into protection mode when he made you uneasy. Please forgive me." He looked at the ground ashamed that he said such a thing that could be so offensive to her. He just watched the Bahadir fellow while Eva got dressed making sure he didn't look.

Leo

Bahadir turned his head to the side to indicate he was addressing Lyk "There are worse things you could have said, Lyk. At least vamp does not mean that you see us in the same category as a mosquito..." he said, smiling.

Gideon

Lyk just stared at him through mad eyes clearly none to happy about being around this man. "I know worse things he said I learned them from my father but such things shouldn't be said around a lady like Eva."

Edhel Tari

Eva quickly came out of the water and gathered her clothes, quickly putting them on.  She heard what the young man had said to Lyk, and she wondered if he was okay with the mixing of the school.  Once she was finished and slipping on her shoes, she said, "Thank you both for allowing me to dress.  I'm ready Bahadir when you are."

Glancing back at Lyk, she said, "I will see you later in the dorm, alright?  Maybe at dinner?"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Sure if you want Eva that is if you won't allow me to come with you?" The truth Lyk cared for her though he wouldn't admit it and he didn't trust this bigot vampire who evedently didn't like Eva and him being so close.

LimitlessNikkie

It was pleasure and pain, so intense I wondered how I'd ever pull away but I could feel his hand slipping down to the dagger and his unease was like cold water clearing my mind. I pulled away with a dazed look in my eyes and blood on my lips, breathing erratically.

Leo

Turning around, Bahadir couldn't help but stare at Eva for a moment, she seemed enchanting to his obsessive psyche with those clothes "Lyk, does not have to leave, miss Eva." he said, glancing at the werewolf "I'm sure we can put aside our differences. After all, isn't that what this academy stands for?"

Edhel Tari

"As you wish, Bahadir, if you do not mind."  She smiled at the young man, then motioned a ways towards the school.  "Perhaps we could walk slowly back while Lyk gets into his clothes."  She offered, glancing back at Lyk, then to Bahadir.

Without waiting for a reply, she simply began to take small steps towards the school.  Perhaps it would be better if Lyk came along, she wasn't fond of how this guy made her feel.  It was as though she felt she were being scrutinized beneath his stare.  "How did you hear about the school, Bahadir, if you do not mind me asking."  She tried to begin some sort of small talk.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk quickly and quietly got dressed before catching up to the two to stand beside Eva his eyes always watching Bahadir. He didn't trust him and he didn't want anything to happen to Eva he wouldn't be able to live with himself if anything did.

Leo

Bahadir cleared his throat and glanced at Eva with surprise as he walked beside her. The question was simply not easy to answer... He checked if Lyk was far enough not to hear and gave a quick reply "Well, miss Eva... in my line of work, I deal with werewolves often, you see..." he glanced at Lyk, then continued "One of my clients mentioned it in his journal, which I got a hold of after our business was finished"

He had a feeling that, due to his job as a werewolf hunter, being civil would not be enough to avoid trouble in this place.

Gideon

"Have you hunted in the South-Eastern forests?" Lyk asked without looking at the man. "I'm a Lycan we hear everything."

Edhel Tari

Eva looked at the man with questioning eyes.  She was about to asked him about his work, when Lyk was suddenly at her side.  Smiling at him, she began to feel a bit more at ease.  "Being a vampire, of course, its hard to tell ones age.  But you seem to be quite seasoned and have no need for this school.  As you can see, we are all learning to get along.  So are you hear to just find out about it, or become part of the school somehow?" 

He just didn't fit what she would expect as a teacher, administrator...much less a student.   And that air about him.  He spoke and behaved so regal.  Reminded her of her father in many ways.   Which would've been a good thing, since she loved her father deeply.  But...there was just something.....

Suddenly, Lyk burst forth with something about a forest?  "What are you talking about Lyk?"  She looked at him confused.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"In his line of work he said he dealt with Lycans. He's a hunter and we've had a problem with a professional vampire Lycan Hunter in the South-Eastern Forest where I'm from. I'm willing to bet his jacket is made from either Lycan or wolf fur.

Leo

Bahadir stared at Lyk, taken aback by the apparent lack of metaphors in his speech -this sounded rude of him to Bahadir "My contacts operate mostly in Europe and Asia" he placed his left hand casually on the hilt of his sword as if to rest his arm "I never left the two continents for work, only for sightseeing. Why do you ask? Did a relative's life story came to an end with the name White Bear?" he looked away in dismay, having returned the favor of rudeness.

For a brief moment, he had a flashback of how he was given the nickname White Bear, he thought it was more of a joke than a serious act of naming fear; since bears could be considered the natural enemy of wolves and that is exactly why he was given that nickname.

He then smiled at Eva briefly "It might have been a nice retirement plan to teach fledgelings about my work, but it seems I arrived a little too late for that to happen, miss Eva" he responded, shrugging lightly "I only wish to learn about this place and the political situation it may put me in" he added, then looking at the building ahead, he continued "...and I thank you for your compliment about my apparent knowledge, few remain now who appreciate elders"

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal felt slightly depressed when he felt Alex move away from him, as he found himself almost wishing for her to continue, but he knew that it was only the feelings of the moment speaking to him. "Are you done, or do you need a little more?" Rogal asked, knowing that if a vampire didn't feed enough bad things would happen to them.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.