Harry Potter; The Marauders Era

Started by mindlessmenage, December 06, 2010, 11:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindlessmenage

Would anyone be interested? It would be The Marauders in their 7th year, when they're not only deciding what they want to be for the rest of their life but preparing to be a part of the first wizarding war. This is the year James and Lily are Head Boy/Girl and their romance begins. Let me know if you'd join and I'll post more!
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

Puppy Love

I LOVE H/P I WOULD love love , to  Join!

Hotaru37

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

olivinedream

I'd love to join.  :-) Which characters can we be? I'm willing to be Sirius, Remus or Severus.

mindlessmenage

Feel free to join, we lost a lot of people after the holiday, including the ones who played Sirius and Severus, two key characters. I'd be thrilled if you'd like either one or both I'd just need to shoot a PM to the previous player to give them a day or two to return if they choose. Go ahead and check out the other threads to get an idea. We haven't gotten far in the RP yet so check out the characters and posts.
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

Bradhadair

VERY interested. I've done a couple of HP themed rps before and loved them. Willing to be any character too.

Puppy Love