Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derwaysh

I always miss you, m'lady Cryptic. Have yourself a lovely rest and lots of water tomorrow. : )

You're very punctual, Mr/Miss next person?
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Yes, it's a serious fault, I start panicking if I'm not there 10 minutes early. And now off to bed, and you are too sweet Derwaysh.

The next person is thankful they are off tomorrow. (I know I am cheers!)
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

rouwdy

Now that's just teasing. Four more days. Four more days. I can get through this......

The next person smokes to much.

yobo

I don't smoke, except for a few cigarettes at a party sometimes.

The next person loves getting mail.

Cryptic

E mails, yes, regular mail no, it's always bills or something.

The next person spends too much time on E.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

yobo

That is probably true. But I'm having fun, so what is the harm, right?

The next person wants a new phone.

Cryptic

Nope like my phone as it is, takes too long to learn another one, besides, mine is small enough to fit into my work pants.

The next person is contemplating what to eat.
A/A's

Shewolf

Noooo, I just served lunch, cleaned up and got home... No more food for at least another few hours!

Next person also hisses back at the air-freshners in bathrooms! >:(
(you know the ones that go off without warning... like cat-hissing! Scared the hell out of me the first time I heard it! :o)

impishcharm

No, I generally just curse at it.

The next person mutters to themselves all the time.

You know you hypnotize me, always

King Serperior

Only sometimes...

Next person likes comics.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

impishcharm

Nope!

The next person loves fantasy fiction.

Ms Gavane

Indeed I do. I've accumulated weeks of time buried in fantasy novels.

The next person, however, likes to wear lingerie when no knows it.
O/O

Dovel

Not I.   ;)

But the next person enjoys midnight swims.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Cryptic

Not I, too many jelly fish at night..

The next person is a video game addict.
A/A's

Ms Gavane

Yeah, that one was for me. Sometimes I have to quit cold turkey, just so I can get my life back on track.

The next person is loved because someone brings them breakfast in bed.
O/O

Shewolf

Breakfast in bed... yeah... never had that.  :'(

Next person has a special star constellation they like to look at.

Cryptic

Honestly, where I live, it's hard to see the stars because of all the light pollution, that and it's almost always cloudy near the beach.

The next person has a notebook they write plans for world domination in.
A/A's

Remy

No....That's just too slow.  I have my iphone for that and I map the coordinates to all the places I'm going to move on first with my dastardly gang 'Mums on the Run'..( inserts shifty eyes)  Top secret stuff.

The next person has military experience. ;D I'm recruiting!

Cryptic

Not unless you call being raised by two people in the military as experience..

The next person will recruit me besides my non military experience..
A/A's

Remy

I will if you can toss a car seat three feet...without the baby mind you.  That would qualify you in my books.    ;D

I think we better ask something a little more serious.

The next person likes Apple products..as in the Iproducts.

Cryptic

Yay! All those times tossing truck have finally paid off!

Anyhooters,

Nope I hate apple products, they always crap out on me if I touch them. I'm not lying either, it makes for a very pissy Cryptic.

The next person has more movies than they care to mention.
A/A's

Ms Gavane

The 'i' is short for evil. I haven't figured out how that works yet, but I'm pretty sure that it's true.

I don't have nearly enough movies. Which is why I end up paying exorbitant rates for cable movie channels.

The next person is listening to someone singing about trucks right now. Just like me!
O/O

Cryptic

Can't spell evil without Live.

Nope, though I am listening to my children sing about Honky tonk Badonkadonks at the moment. Quite hilarious.

The next person would rather be watching netflix than cable right now.
A/A's

impishcharm

Most of the time, yes. Or Amazon Prime.

The next person is short.

Ms Gavane

Too tall, unfortunately. I make the menfolk uncomfortable. Amazon Prime si actually pretty good, I just found out the streaming comes with my membership.

The next person thinks that everyone deserves their own pony.
O/O