[F/F, NC, Bon, Possible EX] Looking for submissive female

Started by Lis, February 18, 2010, 06:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lis

Hey there, I'm looking for some RP but I don't really have any solid ideas. There are some things that would be very fun to play, though:

• The typical teacher/student domination. Could also be vica-versa with the student dominating the teacher (Certainly humiliation, besides that open for anything)
  • A hell roleplay, where my character would be a demon either capturing an angel or a human (Or several humans, with no happy ever after for each. Extreme very likely. Could also be interested in it turning into a romance)
  • Slave auction, with the slave being purchased and used around the house, not just for sexual activities. Sexual activities could go all the way up to extreme (Think bondage, torture, etc)

So, would anyone be interested? Looking forward to see some replies :-*
Will still be a bit absent, but should be around a lot more, now!

My Ons and Offs

Onyxsonal

I am very interested. I have actually been looking for a F/F roleplay that would be interesting. I was thinking about maybe doing a Hell roleplay or a slave one. Both are appealing. I can play multiple females at once if you want to do the several human bit, it would just take me longer to post.

Lis

Quote from: Onyxsonal on February 18, 2010, 08:09:16 PM
I am very interested. I have actually been looking for a F/F roleplay that would be interesting. I was thinking about maybe doing a Hell roleplay or a slave one. Both are appealing. I can play multiple females at once if you want to do the several human bit, it would just take me longer to post.

What I meant for the several humans one was like, one character would get captured and used, then eventually disposed of. Either said character could reappear in hell (Dying in hell, I suppose it would have an ironic twist that you'd return to hell). Or that another victim could be picked.

I'll shoot you a PM with some details tomorrow if you're interested!

My Ons and Offs

Famine

I would like to do the slave one ^_^ that one sounds very fun.
The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Winds Of Lust

I would like to play the school one if you don't mind a male playing a female character.

Lis

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on February 18, 2010, 09:34:56 PM
I would like to play the school one if you don't mind a male playing a female character.

Thank you for the offer but I already accepted two other plays (With Famine and Onyxsonal) and I don't think I can handle yet another one at the same time for now. Thank's again for the offer, though!

Locking this thread now.

My Ons and Offs