News:

Main Menu

Elenisil/Cindy

Started by mcontroller, December 31, 2010, 06:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alysanthia

My thoughts and prayers are with her family, I wish I could have had a chance to know her.

Rest in peace Elenisil/Cindy

RolandDragoon

Rest in peace. May thy soul find peace in the stream of eternity.

cuteguy23

I never really knew her but I feel bad for her,May god rest her soul in peace
"Art is like Love, it cannot be explained. You can only feel it."

Ideas
The Oath of Drake

Aether

Prayers and condolences to those dealing with this transition.

Underneath

I um...I obviously never knew or even met Cindy, but death is always hard.  Especially with the people that were close to her.  I wish nothing but the best for all of her friends and family.  From all of the comments I have read, I know she played a large part in so many lives here.  May she still have that affect on you all as she watches Elliquiy from above.  Rest in Peace Cindy  O:)

DartimusRae

i never knew her, but may Luna guide her on her final journey, and bless her family in the hard times to come.

Oreo

Rest peacefully, Cindy. I will remember her kindness to me when I joined Elliquiy. Her sweet spirit made me feel welcome, her presence missed.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

LunarSage

Awww man.  Getting word of these kinds of tragedies is always a bummer.  I only just joined Elliquiy so I never got a chance to meet Elenisil but it sounds like she was a really great person.  It's so awesome to see so many folks coming to say nice things on this thread. 

I wish I'd had a chance to write with her.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Soran

Rest in Peace Cindy. Elliquiy is diminished without your presence.

Mithlomwen

I knew Cindy for almost 10 years.  I first met her on a little yahoo based RP site.  It wasn't even a writing group, and then a bunch of us got a wild hair and decided it would be fun to write a LOTR type epic story called 'The Saga'.  Gods what fun we all had writing that.  :-) 

She even came to visit me when I lived in Colorado and we had such a good time.  I took her to a Winger concert and we drove around a lot so she could see the mountains.  We had a really good time. 

She will be missed. 

Give 'em hell up there Cindy! 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Zadaris

The passing of someone special is always hard. I wish I knew her more so my words would have more feeling. Condolances to her family and friends; all those who knew just how unique and wonderful Cindy was.

Farewell Cindy.
You are free of this world, to soar in the sky.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Anastasia Lockhart

I didn't know her, but it's always heartbreaking to lose one of a community.

Cheka Man

My heart has joined a thousand, for one of us stopped living today. :(

xcaled

I wrote on Yahoo Groups with Elensil and chatted quite a bit years back on YIM till we lost touch. It was her that alerted me to Elliquiy.

I never met her but always found her to be a warm and caring person. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Xcaled.

Rolo

Researching my time here in E, I realised I had indeed been touched by Elenisil once.  My heart breaks for her loved ones left behind and rejoices in her release from pain.  She has made an indelible mark on E that is sure to linger forever. 

Peace be with you Cindy.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Scott

I'm going to miss seeing her here, she was a lot of fun in the miller's hollow games. My prayers are with her and her family. Rest in peace beautiful lady.

Daelen

I didn't know her nearly as well as I would have liked, but isn't that always the way? I met her on here and moved our conversations to Yahoo, though sadly I didn't talk to her for some time. She seemed like a wonderful person, and will surely be missed. My prayers go out to her family and friends in this time. I know in my heart where she is is a brighter place for her being there.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Zoophilian

She isnt one I knew or spoke to here on E, But i had browsed some of her Games, It is always sad to hear of someones passing, At least she can be at peace, And know that so many even those who never knew her care.

Prototype

:'( This makes me really sad. I didn't know her personally but may she rest in peace.  :-\

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Transgirlenstein

I remember speaking with her a few times.  She will be missed :(
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Pockets

She and I had met through a Yahoo Group and after I had had some personal issues and we hadn't talked much until one day I caught her on Yahell Messanger (No that was not a typo, I said Yahell). And she said that she was done with Yahoo Groups, apparently she'd found herself writing with a minor that said he was of age. And she had found this place and referred me to it.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Zoophilian

I know I said my peace earlier but it bugged me, This thread reminded me of an old quote from Elminster series of books, I hope no one minds, But i found it somewhat fitting.

-
There are no endings save Death. Always new beginnings, Its why the world grows ever more crowded. So remember now, There are no endings, Only beginnings, There. Simple enough isn't it? Elegant to. ~ Tharghin "Threeboots " Ammater, Year of the Fallen Helm.

Kevben Battleheart

The death of a loved one, as we all know, is painful. I never met or heard of her but by the sound of things she was someone who many loved to be around. And as they would most likely say in the 40k universe. "We have lost one of our own, but she now joins the Emperor to await the final battle to come."
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Adammair

Quote from: Underneath on January 09, 2011, 12:06:21 AM
I um...I obviously never knew or even met Cindy, but death is always hard.  Especially with the people that were close to her.  I wish nothing but the best for all of her friends and family.  From all of the comments I have read, I know she played a large part in so many lives here.  May she still have that affect on you all as she watches Elliquiy from above.  Rest in Peace Cindy  O:)
Quote from: Prototype on January 09, 2011, 02:38:45 PM
:'( This makes me really sad. I didn't know her personally but may she rest in peace.  :-\

I didn't know her, never met her, and unfortunately, never will until the gods take me, as well.  My condolences to her friends and family, and may she rest in peace.

Aragem

I, like a lot of people, never knew her personally.  But whenever a member of this community passes away, it is always a sad day.