V.O.P - Voice of the People (Modern setting, M seeking F)

Started by TreyWalker, April 23, 2012, 07:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreyWalker

I like to start off with basics. So here we go.

There are only two RP’s that I’m really looking to explore right now. I have some RP’s going with some people and I’m happy with that number. So I’m now a bit picky. In the future I will most likely be open to more ideas but right now, this post and the RP at this link -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138053.0, are the only RP’s I wish to pursue.

Again, this idea has me and a partner exploring more than one character. It is a modern, or slightly futuristic setting. The basic concept is of a musical group that is in a genre of popular mainstream music. I’m thinking of boybands or girl groups like Destiny’s Child and Nsync but more now or futuristic. It also will tie into the popularity of reality TV. So this is a group formed through reality television. However I want a dark side to it. So here’s the plot.

V.O.P – Voice of the People
Available But In Discussion

A mega rich music entrepreneur has made a name for himself in the music industry, finding fresh new acts and dominating the charts with them. However he wants to build an everlasting legacy. He has a desire to completely dominate the music industry. And to do it he’s come up with a plan with his head of talent.

They are going to create a reality TV show, based on finding the next big group. This group has to have universal appeal, so will consist of three members of each sex. They are also going to take parts from numerous reality shows, to create one super reality show. All the final contestants will live in a house, which is under constant surveillance by cameras which the world can watch. They will also perform once every week, to stay in the house. The public will vote on not only their performance but what they’ve seen in the house. The bottom two will then sing the same song, at the same time in a sing off battle. Celebrity Judges will then decide who stays and who goes.

The house will start off with 16 contestants and will carry on till there’s only six left. This six, will then form the group V.O.P. Having watched their lives in the house, and also their performances, the public should be invested in this group.

However the head of talent is extremely talented in reading individuals and manipulating people. The plan doesn’t just stop there. The 16 contestants are picked because they are multi-talented and attractive individuals. But also because as a group they will be news worthy individuals! From aggressive natured dog eat dog personalities to moral strong individuals who won’t back down. The band will be formed to have conflicts and disagreements.

On top of that, they will be deliberately put into situations by the music entrepreneur that will make sure they are always getting headlines. And their run as a group will end with a bang that the world will talk about for years to come.

There are manufactured groups. There are groups formed from reality television. And then there will be V.O.P. A reality group, that won’t realize that their whole world is a reality show for the public.

What I’m looking for is a female who is interested in playing the female characters in this story. The head of talent is a female, and three of the members of the group. There will be side characters but I need someone that is comfortable playing four female characters who will be explored.

TreyWalker

TreyWalker