News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fantasy RP: The Slaves Route

Started by elfguy, May 05, 2010, 08:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Greetings all,

This is my first RP request on these boards, and while I'm waiting to be approved, I thought why not start a little RPing! Here's the plot I want to do, and am looking for 3 to 5 characters to run through it. I intend to start the story when I have enough people interested.

Plot:
This lovely lady has you as her prisoner. She captured you by surprise, while you were doing something else, and now has you bound by the wrists, and is bringing you to be sold at a Slaver's Outpost. Looking at her, it should be obvious that this elf is well armored, armed, has a visible muscle mass and looking at those dark eyes you don't know what extra powers she may have. We will start in the forest, several days walk away, and it will be up to you to decide how you handle it from there. You can go the action route, try to overpower her, sneak away, use your charms to persuade her, guilt her, etc. You can do it on your own or you can cooperate with the other prisoners, the choice is up to you.

Please post if you're interested. Describe the character you intend to play. I mainly need to know what they look like and what they had on them (outfit/weapons) when they were captured. Any fantasy character should do, think AD&D or Lords of the Ring, that kind of thing. Just nothing too powerful.
----

Ironwolf85

what species are allowed... I've been thinking for a new character
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

elfguy

As I said anything that fits a traditional fantasy setting is fine really. Human, elves, furries even. Anything you can think of that has some type of fantasy background.
----

Ironwolf85

I was thinking of throwing Jack in
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Ironwolf85

the only pic I got is male Adult tough
Name "Jack"
Species: Sajuran (to people aware of them) tiger shark (to your normal unaware person)
Height 7'7
Weight: 235lbs (muscle)
Special abilites: stronger and faster than the average human, able to breathe water and swim quickly.

Bio: Jack's species was seeded on Sajura 4 by an ecological disaster, the colonists brought Earth aquatic creatures with them, this had a disasterious affect on the enviroment causing the eventual failure of the colony. Earth's finest natural killing machines unchanged for centuries thrived in the fridged waters, evolving in the primal oceans into the Humanoid Sajuran. of witch there are many types. when Humanity finally sucessfully colonized Sajura 4 they found the Sajuran and assumed they were a native species.
Jack fell in with a mining conglormate as a legbreaker, and enforcer. though medium size for a Sajuran, he's smart and stands head and sholders over the average human man.
many of the Debtors he hunted down hid in the many red light and gambling districts, or slums (miners with lots of money and spare time= lots of attractions) he developed a taste for human women that did not involve eating them as a result, when the police cracked down on the company, it's brutality was blamed on Jack's methods (Jack still maintains his innocance)
he's been offworld ever since.

elfguy

Again, I have nothing against the concept for that character, but the scifi background would have to be left behind, we could say he's just from a far away land, as there is no technology other than swords, bows, and so on. For the purpose of this story all I'd need is what kind of outfit he has and weapons when he was captured (again swords, axes, bows, daggers, crossbows anything like that would work)
----

Ironwolf85

(sorry she looked Scifi so I wrote scifi)
new bio:
From the frozen nothern ocean, where all manner of strange Aquatic creatures dwell, "Jack" as he calls himself, his name has no translation into human tounge, was the closest thing his people have to a merchant. Jack traded relics and salvage to Northern human tribes in extange for what his people saw as "Exotic Goods" like metal weapons and meat from the land. again contact with humanity, has caused jack to develop a taste for human women (he sees them as Exotic as they see him)
of course a powerful aquatic laborer would sell well in the Shackle islands of the south, and he now finds himself aboard a slave galley

elfguy

That's fine. I'd like to get a couple more people, it's more interesting to have a group of 3-5 prisoners along, but we'll see if there's any more interest.
----

Ironwolf85

kay I'll check back in a few days

Crythan

Are you two still interested? I definitly am :)

elfguy

Sorry I had forgotten about this topic. If you guys want Ill start a group thread.
----

Ironwolf85

I'd personally moved on.
I'm trying to soften up my writing