End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Siegfried

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Umm..not so much..I'm a bad boy :p

Rancid
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

I luv bad boys ^^

Dominate
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
-feels special-

Oh ho ho...that'll be hard, hun..But you're welcome to try!

Evanescent
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

what can I say?I like challenges :P

Tasteful
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Well, good luck then!
-she doesnt need it..she already has me wrapped up around her little finger-

You surely are...Lustful
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Oh..I see *chuckles under my breath*~

Lickable
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Damn..So verrrrry lickable..

Enchanting
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I bet you are..^^

Generous
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

lol..I meant you, dummy! :p

Seductive..soo very seductive!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Oh Mee?:P I never knew.I am silly many times.. ~_~ [awesome word] :)

Excited

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
You just made me fall a few more steps for you...I love silly people!!

Delicious
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

*giggles and blushes some more* hihi..Good then ~

Special
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Ish not special..ish just a bad, horny boy :p

Love
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I guess you are ^.^

Eager
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

that I am..and you are Ravishing..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

hihi ^.^ I know right

Grieving
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Aww..you chose the wrong word, Gorgeous :p
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

it was just an word,silly guy :p

Sexy..
A/AO/O's