The Best Place in the World

Started by ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut, August 22, 2011, 08:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Tell us here where your favourite place in the world is.

Remember, if you're talking about you're hometown, be vague. Keep it in the rules guys! However, if it's a place you've visited that you love, be as specific as you want.

My favourite place? In my parents garden with my nieces.

Or, the Christchurch Art Gallery, before it became headquarters of Civil Defense ^^
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Aria Darkenwing

I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

DeadCell

A place called Polperro in Devon, England. I went there as a kid and loved it so much.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Sybl

A small forested park back home in upper New York state, where I have gone since I was little. The only change has been pavilions and benches at various spots since the founders put a road through it in 1800's. It is peaceful with streams, 2 rivers that meet, a wonderful serene place.

Soral

Anesa

In his lap, held tight in his loving arms.....

Mordred

Quote from: camille on August 26, 2011, 08:33:18 AM
In his lap, held tight in his loving arms.....

Right there.. snuggled tightly with arms wrapped around her.. whispering thoughts into her lovely ear as we slowly rock and sway somehow closer.
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Come on guys, this is a PDA free zone, kay? Real places please.

Like... Roundhay Park in Leeds on a sunny day.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Nico

Best place in the world?

There where my boyfriend and my friends are at.

Sybl

At home in upper New York State sitting at the fork of Mad River and where Fish Creek River merges.

Hemingway

The Norwegian mountains, specifically the Jotunheimen area. No trees, no roads, just mountains. And giants. Yeah, giants.

Belle33

A small beach not too far from my home.  The ocean smells clean and fresh, the sand is powdery white, and there always seems to be a hot guy running along the water's edge *grins*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Green Lakes State Park.  Beautiful.

NessaNeko

A place called Star Island in New Hampshire. Laying out on the lawn staring at the sky with kids who I just met and instantly became my best friends, talking about what we're all gonna be and all of us having such big dreams. This to me is heaven.

Reagan

Quote from: DeadCell on August 22, 2011, 08:48:20 AM
A place called Polperro in Devon, England. I went there as a kid and loved it so much.

Seconded, although I can't see the pic you posted.

And Co. Kerry, Ireland