News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for One on One Rp!?!?!

Started by Nariel, January 17, 2006, 01:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I'd be interested, to say the least. Put my vote down.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nariel

Faolan

ooooh. Savages raping civilized white women and/or savage women raped by Barbaric White Soldiers.  Could be lots of fun!

Nariel

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

BigBlackGamer

Yeah, I'd give it a whirl...probably play two Indian sisters, though that's negotiable.

Nariel

Well there are four of us I'm not sure if that is enough to really make it but it could be.

Xerial

Nariel

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

BigBlackGamer

Nariel

One on One Ideas

1.   After the death of her husband and her child her land is taken hostage by a Viking lord who insists she share his title so that he can gain the rights to all the land that belongs to her.
2.   Daughter of a Mafia boss is attracted to the son of another boss. Will they be found out or will they be forced to marry to create a strong alliance to eventually rule the city.
3.   A young princess suddenly made Queen by the death of distant relatives must marry to keep her station as leader of her country. It so happens that the man she is being pushed to marry was the very same man that took her virginity and then left her broken hearted years ago. Can she handle a marriage to him simply to protect her land and people?

Here is the link for the game in case you guys didn't see it yet. Fair Game

PhoenixBlaze

Hmmm I like idea number two Nariel, count me in, if your still wanting that.  ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Nariel

Awesome just give me a few to set up the thread.

PhoenixBlaze

Alright will so just let me know when your done.  ;)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.