News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

O&O

Started by Duchess, March 02, 2010, 10:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

kay i have come back after being away a long time and cant find where to edit my o&o

Oniya

There are two O&O options - the old one would be a forum posting in the Ladies O&O board (If you go to that board and do a search on your name, you should be able to find your old thread if you made one previously), and the new one is reachable by clicking the 'Ons & Offs' button above the Shoutbox.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Duchess

OOOO .. great..thank you

Duchess

an other question..why cant i edit my O&O.. The new version?? every time i add and submit it goes right back to the other

Vekseid

Not sure what you mean exactly?

Duchess

in the roleplaying preference; where you can add text, i have some text i added from before, now i want to re-edit the text info but it dont want to save the new text

Blitzy

You have to click the 'update' spot off to the left of your screen. ^_^
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Duchess

the 'submit'???

because i did that and nothing

Blitzy

Yeah, the Submit.

If that doesn't work for you I'm not sure what will. I see on your O/O's all the fanfics you want to play and stuff... Are you adding more than that or was that what you wanted?

Duchess

no was gonna take them out actually but it dont want to save..let me try again

edit: nope it doesnt work

Blitzy

That is bizarre. I just logged onto mine to see if it would work for me and it does.

Maybe try logging out of the forums and logging back in, like it's a glitch?

jouzinka

Clear cache, try the cookie-clearing script from Veks, try a different browser...

Also, not wanting to condescend on you, but are you sure you're reloading the O&Os page?
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Duchess

hmmm..log-out ,log in  didnt work, and yes i press submit after i delete the entry...cache clearing i'm not going to try unless i  want my father to cut my head off, this is not my laptop and maybe is it internet explorer?  i normaly use firefox..

oh well leave the thing i give up..