Making images smaller?

Started by Deante, May 18, 2018, 12:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deante

I put some images in my O/Os and they are Very Big. Then I look at some other people and you know, they can have 3-4 on the same row.

How do adjust the sizes?

Oniya

Easiest way is to add the 'width' parameter.

[ img width=whatever ]image file name here[ /img ]

Avatars are 150 wide, to give you a good sense of scale.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Deante

Sara Nilsson

You can also use height instead of width if you so wish.

[img height=whatever i use 450 or 500 myself]filename[/img]

Oniya

Yep, one or the other.  (Specifying both will stretch the image.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17