Dragon Kin: Garden of Flames (Still Accepting Applications)

Started by Brittlby, September 12, 2011, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arikelillusion

Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

arikelillusion

Name: Ava Welleda

Species: Dragon Kin

Abilities: Cryokinesis - The ability to control the element of Ice

Orientation:Straight

Flaw: a very shy person, sometimes fails to do some things she want because of the preference to be alone than in a crowd. Furthermore, spending most of her time alone she has some difficulty in accepting the opinions of others and is a perfectionist. Thinking it's better to make things herself better than others trying and been unable to meet the perfection she wanted. Beside that, her ability can be too a flaw if not carefull since the cryokinesis is a force that charges a lot of themselves and can be injurious to the body. Ava dont like to be in a place to hot either or to close to fire source.

Treasure: To Ava the object of greatest importance for it her is a necklace that she received from her mother when she was small. A star-shaped pendant with a circle in the center. Within this circle has the initials of her name written in blue AW. These letters were also the initials of the name of her mother and coincidentally her maternal grandmother. This pendant is the symbol of the power that Ava carries with her... the cryokinesis.

Weapon: Ava always carries two weapons. The first and most important is a pair of daggers with dark wooden handle. Their blade is a metal of silver color so deep that many times have Ava thought she have seen it in blue, especially in the sun or near a heat source. The other gun she always carries with her is a pure silver chain that Ava uses around the waist. Often goes unnoticed because they do not seem more than an ornament, but it is one of the toughest materials out there, and Ava know how to use to it in a way that became a weapon as lethal as any other. Both have the AW recorded inscriptions in blue. Those weapon is to help Ava to control her ability, trained since she was small to be able to control it a little better. But since the cryokinesis can use up a lot of energy, Ava need to be carry with her weapons that can be use without it.

Description: Ava is a girl with a skin so light that often have asked why she is so pale. But she is as healthy as possible. In contrast to her skin, she have a long hair in a very dark black that it sometimes seems like almost blue and in the sun seems to shine almost silver. With big and dark blue eyes, always drew attention wherever she goes.

Personality: Ava possesses a personality a little hard to handle. Not that she does not like to make friends. But always had difficulties to socialize a lot due to her shyness. A person of few words at first, but who are very concerned with those around her as it passes to consider them friends. And for these people is capable of do everything to assist them in a difficult situation.
Enjoys spending time alone, most of the time just reflecting on life, training to control better her power, listening music and dancing. She is a perfectionist, which can be seen in her drawings, a hobby that owns since small. If she do not like how things are going and if its not satisfied with something, start from the beginning if necessary. Worker, do not like lazy people and who live their lives without worrying about the future. Because of those characteristics she most than once passed out from using to much of her ability.
While between friends, speaks her mind without worrying about what they thought of it. Not afraid of many things, so it is considered a courageous person.

History: Ava was born and raised in a southern town where she lived with her parents until an accident that made she lose them in a very early age. Until the 15 years, Ava had lived with her maternal grandmother. Living and surviving from running a small shop that was left by her parents and that was passed down from generation to generation of the family Welleda. It was a store that specializes in sales of all types of fruit juices.

Ava always had a simple life, growing up in a small city.  But soon everithink change. When she least expected her grandmother decided to send Ava to a travel between all the major citys. Her grandmother thought it might be a great chance to practice and prepare her for what could be necessary in the future. With only 15 years, Ava found herself in a city which for her was just a point of sale when begging some fruit station, when she would came to the center of the continent to sell their juices.

The last city that Ava visit was Row, City of Steel. There she took her time, taking the opportunity to improve her skills with hers daggers and strengthen her silver chain. With 18 years Ava then move to Vale, City of Order.

Alone, Ava went to live in a small apartment that belonged to her parents in the Vale. She began to earn a living doing what she has learned to make the whole life. Fruit juices. And she named the place where she sailed them Welleda. One of the most pleasing moments for Ava is when she sees people coming to the capital from her city and sometimes she is able to meet her grandmother and reduce nostalgia even if its just a little.
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Brittlby

Helping with 2 more sheets, and planning to kick it off tomorrow.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

TheHangedOne

I'm withdrawing interest. Sorry, Brittlby.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Brittlby

Well for better or worse, Abyssians will play less of a role until probably next week, so no harm, no foul. I'll just have to shoulder more NPCS.

I am going to get this bitch off the ground if it kills you all! >_<
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

Brittlby

To the Kin, tell me if you wish to be part of the original party that's unlocking the gate. So far I have Milly and another NPC as the only ones down for it as for certain. We're kicking it off tomorrow, so get back to me ASAP.

O/O

bubby

arikelillusion

Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

arikelillusion

Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Blank

Brittlby

I figured. The main party will be in the same city as you though, so it shouldn't be much in the way of downtime. That's still scheduled for later tonight (still helping one fellow out. If it's not done in time, he can play catch up).

I'm assuming at this point Toriss and Ava are part of the main group., and I'll be getting Nomed involved in the first round. The end of it WILL be that the gates are open, so if any of the other dragons/Kin are self starters you can put something up as well, given that lots of NPC dragons at the very least are going to be flying overhead. Otherwise, I'll be pinging everyone semi personally on round two.

O/O

bubby

Is there an IC set up yet, or anything?

....I feel like I'm missing something...

Brittlby

O/O

bubby

Ah. SHEW! Ok then. Just so you know. I work nights, so I most likely won't get an opening post up until tomorrow.

Dark Deception

I'm kind of confused about the gate opening. Are you telling me that all the dragons were just locked in some ancient pin and not individually imprisoned? Because if that was going to be the case, I don't see my character sleeping while there are other dragons about. Hell, he might just attack and eat them.

I also can see my dragon being one of those dragons to fly away. He'd more than likely go to his lair and see if his treasure is still there.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Brittlby

Most ARE in a "pin" of sorts, though it's quite large. In Nomed's case though, he's been given special treatment because he can't play well with others, I expect. I'll pm you details for approval.

O/O

bubby

*Snerks and would love to see No try and eat Ani*

*Goes back to read the intro stuff -again- to try and see what's happening*

Brittlby

Long and short of it, the party is going to open the gates to the dragon realm. This violates a truce, so there are likely to be some of the more hostile dragons flying free into the realm of man, wreaking more havok. Those who are slightly less inclined for revenge will be met by the party in short order, where they'll plead the case for humanity. That's what the first two posts are likely to encompass. I'm delaying till tonight only because I have one player I'd like to get on board, and am helping her with her sheet.

O/O

Dark Deception

lol Maybe if it's a bright and sunny day, my dragon won't be in a hurry to leave.

Bubby:  >:)

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

bubby

Gotchtya Britt. Still not sure yet as to how Ani will react, whether it'll be leave and raise havoc, or stay and 'bond'.

DD:  ;)  >:)

Blank

Brittlby

Yes, with you at ground zero, you drunken bastard. *laugh*

O/O

Blank

Quote from: Brittlby on September 16, 2011, 03:29:13 PM
Yes, with you at ground zero, you drunken bastard. *laugh*
;) Why would you want to be any place else?