The Kingdom of Shadows

Started by BlueRaptor90, March 05, 2013, 04:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajirakate

As Daniel handed her the orbs, she felt their power and the fear that poured from the elven spellcasters.  She mentally asked Daniel if there was anything that she or the elven spellweavers could do to help him recover.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel said he would be fine, he just need a little rest and time to heal, he also said that they should get moving back to the village before the dark elvens come looking and that they should create a strong barrier around the village when they get back.

kajirakate

Anna agreed totally with her wounded friend, she had the spell weavers create a moving bubble of protection which would shield them from mundane attack and minor magical attack, but they needed a fixed location that could be protected by overlapping fields of power both magical and mundane.

They had to protect the crystals until they could be destroyed for she could feel the evil emanating from the orbs.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel thought for. He then suggested that the travel to sharp ridge mountain, they would be protected there. Creatures let alone elvens and human travel there or even suggest going there for there are tales of evil spellcasters that reside there, but that is just a myth, even if it were true him and anna could handle them, it's days away from village, this mountain is also known to weaken a spellcaster's magic, they higher they go, and it's quite easy to get lost in the mist, so every elven will have to stick together and try to muster as much magic as they can.

kajirakate

"Are you well enough to travel that far and that fast my friend". Anna said to Daniel.

He would certainly be able to recover in safety in the high mountains, if he could get there safely.
kk

BlueRaptor90

"Yes anna, i'll be fine, my wounds will start to heal on the way" Daniel said trying to calm her

kajirakate

"If you are sure that you are going to be ok, we should go, we can hide the orbs, you can get well and then we can go talk with the Dwarves in their mountain holds and their underground tunnel complexes.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel nodded " You're right, let's get moving"

kajirakate

Anna mounted Daniel, slinging the orbs either side of his strong neck, but taking care to avoid his injuries.  She also made sure that she did nothing to further hurt her friend.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel then began to fly up in the sky with anna. Watching over to see the no one but the elvens and wyverns were following, heading to the mountains.

kajirakate

Anna instructed the Elves to maintain contact with the enemy but not to risk themselves at this stage, they were the eyes of the growing army of light.

Then Anna and Daniel flew off towards the high mountain peaks.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel and anna soon arrived to the destination and then landed, daniel still feeling a little weak from the fight, but shrugged it off, letting anna down.

kajirakate

"Rest my friend, heal yourself while I find a hiding place for the orbs" Anna told her wounded friend.  She hoped that he was being truthful about the extent of his injury.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Wyverns were flying over head keeping watch for enemies."We should be safe here, as long as we don't bring much attention", Daniel said looking at his wound then laid down.

kajirakate

Anna was concerned about the wounds her friend had suffered, but she took him at his word.  Leaving him to rest she climbed through the rocky peaks looking for a suitable hiding place for the orbs.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel watched anna find a place to hide the orbs, he may of been weak from the fight but would be strong enough to fend off any foe foolish enough to attack anna. He wondered if the stores of the wizard were true, but tried not to think to much about it.

kajirakate

Anna hide the orbs and returned to her friend's side, "Is there anything I can do to help you heal, my friend" she asked, trying to remember the knowledge of her ancestors regards dragons, although she was different to them, she did not see Daniel as belonging to her, they were friends and fellow travellers.
kk

BlueRaptor90

"Could you see if their is any sort of herbs around for my wounds, i might help" daniel said. happy anna cared about him

kajirakate

"Of course my friend, and would you also like some small game as food to help build your strength" Anna asked as she tried to remember the herbalism classes during her schooling.
kk

BlueRaptor90

"That would be nice, thank you anna"

kajirakate

Anna went off, searching for suitable herbs and any small game she could find, like mountain goat or rock hares for Daniel.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel laid, awaiting for anna's return

kajirakate

Just before it was fully dark, as the light began to fade Anna returned with an assortment of herbs, one mountain goat, three rock hares and four rock doves.

Offering the meat up to Daniel, she set to work preparing the herbal remedies, and eating some of the rations that the Elves had given her.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel began to eat, then gave a slight chuckle "It's funny how, at the beginning, we were complete opposites, and you saw me as a lowly guard, and now here we are"

kajirakate

"Yes my friend, and you saw me as a spoiled little Daddy's girl princess, and yet as you correctly say here we are, we are both so much more than we knew" Anna replied to Daniel, while he knew what he was, even she was beginning to fully understand her own nature.
kk