News:

Main Menu

Crank 2: High Voltage

Started by RubySlippers, March 21, 2009, 05:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Ok I loved the first movie and since this IS a sequal am curious how the man survived falling from a helicopter, full of the Chinese Shit, smashed off a car flying up many yards then landing on the street. This smells like a fun classic bad movie, grindhouse sort of survivale moment.

Here is the movie description on Yahoo:

Chev Chelios faces a Chinese mobster who has stolen his nearly indestructible heart and replaced it with a battery-powered ticker that requires regular jolts of electricity to keep working.

From the trailer he has to grab power lines and the like to recharge as he kicks but the more action he does the more juice he needs. I'm kind of eager to see this one. It sounds so stupid like the first one its going to be a great movie.

Inkidu

I think maybe the just are doing like an alternate version really. There's no way anyone lives through a fall like that without a parachute.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

RubySlippers

No the director and writer was clear its a sequel taking place after the last movie ended. Some speculation the junk in his system kept him alive with his "indestructibel heart" and after the Chinese mob boss gives him a treatment takes his heart replacing it with a battery poowered one. That he has to charge up creatively when it runs low.

I know sounds untterly unlikely but face it the last one was hardly plausible, its going to be fun to see houw he survive though.
:D

Inkidu

I still need to see Transporter 3. So I can wait.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Chris Brady

Wait, this is a SEQUAL?  When was the original?  And...  Where can I find information on it?
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

luna146

I saw the orginal and thought it was pretty good. I was pretty shocked when I heard that they were making another one. If this one is seccessful then we could expect more of Jason taking abuse in the future. Looks interesting though.

Marguerite

I enjoyed the first Crank only because of the sex scene in Chinatown.

-Nods-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

saturnschild

I have only seen the sex scene in the first one, I have unsuccessfully seen the whole movie. And yes Transporter 3 is movie I must see.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

GrinningHound

I thought it was retahded when he lived too, but I guess it makes another zany movie.

Transporter 3 isn't as good as 1 (or 2) but it's pretty boss.

"I'm guessing you're not the smart one."
"I'm the big one."

Win.