Just some ideas for long term RP (M for F)

Started by Chynya, September 06, 2019, 10:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chynya

Hello everyone and welcome to my first request thread. Life got in the way since I got approved on here so finally able to sit down and write out a thread.

Looking for: A writing partner who is able to help move along the story, even if that means 'taking over' some NPC's and progressing time. I like to get to know my writing partner, so OOC chat is greatly encouraged, whether that is in PM's, Email, or some other form of messaging. Which brings me my preferred form of RP. I don't mind RP'ing on here and if that is your wish, I am completely fine with that, but am also a huge fan of Discord (even if for only OOC chatter, discussion of ideas, etc..), but in now way is this a requirement. I ask that you be literate and can form complete, coherent sentences. As for post length, I prefer longer (3-5 paragraph) posts, but if you have the ability to respond frequently and are able to do quick back and forths throughout the day, I would be fine with shorter responses. Obviously, life happens for all of us and I am not immune to the 'don't feel up to writing today' mood. Just communicate it to me and if you lose interest, I understand completely.

What I offer: As of right now, I have the ability to respond pretty much immediately throughout the day, when I am not sleeping of course. I do this because I like to respond when things are fresh in my mind. As stated above, I do have real life stuff that prevents me from being in the mood to write sometimes and I will let you know when that is happening. Details, world building, and character development trump any smut/sex scenes, so there is no rush into those, unless otherwise agreed upon. I have no ratio of what I do/prefer because every RP is different and that stuff can be discussed during the initial phase. However, there is such a thing as TOO detailed in my opinion. I don't need to know how many hairs on on that particular beasts head, or the names of every blade of grass (exaggerated, but hopefully you get the point).

Plots/Ideas/Settings: OK, this is where I might lose a lot of people, because I never have well thought out, planned plots or ideas. Instead, I like to discuss things with my potential partner and go from there. I am fairly good and quick to come up with something that suits us both as a starting point. I have a tendency to do Medieval stories, but am open to broadening to other era's. Here are some of my current desires and or favorites:

Medieval - Western - Sci-Fi - Modern

I prefer made up/fantasy settings in these genre's, but if there is an idea that strikes my fancy, I am open to discussion about it. Ex: Modern setting may be set in a fictional, generic large city that we can make up street names, buildings, and neighborhoods for.

This is by no means an exhaustive list of interests, but it's a start and I will edit it over time, especially if I find a preliminary idea I want to throw out as options. My O/O is current as far as I know, but it is changing over time as I discover new interests or explore different things with people. Please PM me if you are interested and I hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you for your time reading this (if you made it this far).

Kookiegirl

Hii,

I read your request thread and I think we might be a good fit! I’m very new to E and fairly new to roleplaying but have a bunch of free time currently so was looking for someone to RP with a little more frequently, even if just with short one shots.

Chynya

Bumping after taking a break from E for a while.

BlueCitrusSky

Hey Chynya,

Was looking at your thread and I think we could have a good story going. I have a few ideas we can discuss or we can build up on whatever you would like. Let me know!

BlueCitrusSky

Quote from: BlueCitrusSky on December 26, 2019, 06:22:37 PM
Hey Chynya,

Was looking at your thread and I think we could have a good story going. I have a few ideas we can discuss or we can build up on whatever you would like. Let me know!

Looks like you have pm messages disabled.
Should I post the idea here?

Chynya

New job has settled in and I feel like I have the time to commit to a new RP or two, so bumping :)