The Birth of Chaos

Started by LadyDiscord, July 11, 2009, 01:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDiscord

Currently craving:
Sci-Fi and/or Fantasy and if I'll share some pictures with you if a visual is needed. I'm feeling a little chaotic whether it be for a good one shot with smut or a epic story with romance.

Plots:

Cosmic Nurse:
Taken

In a pre-planatary world a woman (Me) is given on of the greatest jobs in all the galaxy. What it is it you may ask? To find a planet inhabitable enough for humanity to live, reproduce and dwell. She travels in her space pod with her android male companion (you). However that is not why her job is important. She is also required to extract the DNA of any dominant species of life on any of the planets she lands on by having intercourse with it.
Pm for more details if interested.

Mars and Venus Taken

You know how they say women are from venus and men are from mars. What if it were true except that Venus inhabited by cat-like women while mars had canine men. Their existence of eachother is unknown until two ships from each planet lands on the post apocalyptic earth. They meet, but what shall they think of eachother?
This can be tweaked or further developed.

Mars and Venus II

Some concept as above except with humans instead of furries. However the earth could be either a futuristic utopian society or a modern world.

Anywho I would like involve the following kinks. Breeding, pregnancy, tentacles, toys/machines.

more to come

Haunted Mansion

Woman and her husband or friend get's invited to a mansion, however they find out it's haunted and not only that she has connection to the ghostly owner of the mansion that may costs her husband his life.

Troy

Roman esque style. Achilles the great warrior of Greece has never lost a battle, widely known he is said to be the sun of Zeus himself. Nothing could stand up towards his greatness, none but one. A woman. She offers herself to him like many do, but there is something different about this woman plus the fact that she was sent to kill him.

To sell blood

Werewolves and vampyres in a near utopian society located on the moon(or Earth) were werewolves make the rules.The Vampyre (me) and a Lycan of a ruling Class (You) bump heads.  This can further be developed into an idea.

Anime
Cowboy Bebop
Wolf's Rain
Inuyasha
Ninja Scroll
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Allangar

i like the mars and venus furry style game, and i like deep character developement so we could go very deep in the story. also like pregnancy and breeding can add that to it. so if your interested let me know

LadyDiscord

Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘