Mercenaries 2: World in Flames.

Started by Inkidu, August 22, 2008, 07:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabbat on September 03, 2008, 10:15:17 AM
I'm a 360 fan who DOESN'T like Gears of War. Who wants a picture? :)
When I had heard it was really short I steered clear. It looked cool but I like my games to be long.
That's why I like games like Mercs. They take a while.

There back on topic with that cleverly placed second sentence.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

ZK

Gears of War was okay... but it was really made due to they dropped the ball on making UT3 and needed some filler due to the delay.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Avi

Mercs 2 easily has some of the most satisfying explosions I've seen in any game.  All of the weapons feel like they have some real "umph" to them.  Everything from the assault rifles all the way up to the tanks have kick to them and feel like you're really doing some damage.  And there's some truly humorous stuff in it as well.  It's worth checking out for sure, despite the minor glitches.  My preferred merc is Jennifer Mui, probably just because she's British, and she's got a drier personality.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Inkidu

I like the Half Korean Africa American. He's funny.
"Does it play MP3s?"
"Of course"
"Really?"
"NO..."

God I love that.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.