SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: Sindra on November 25, 2014, 04:54:22 PM
I have no actual vote here but I am all for another person in Gluttony!  And, if she's a glutton for punishment, we too should talk character connections  ;D

And I promise that my decision to join gluttony wasn't influenced at all by how sexy the head of Gluttony is... *shifty eyes*

And yes. Character connections are good. I was going to make her a first year, but with the possibility for past connections, I think I might make her a bit further along. I have a feeling she'd get around to most of the more sadistic demons. If someone offers her a chance to be tormented...tortured...taken rough, etc, then she wouldn't be able to resist. She doesn't have high will power when it comes to certain things. ;)

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on November 25, 2014, 04:56:06 PM

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Rave

Quote from: Blue Nova on November 25, 2014, 02:04:20 PM
Demon of Pride

Name: Rald Luther
Sex: Male
Classification:  Sin of Pride
House: Pride

Position:Student of Pride House
Year: 4th year

Skills:
Fighting – He has had an untold number of fights in his life and has gotten good at it.
Making Allies – He has been learning quickly how to make ‘friends’, with the other demons.

Powers: 
Iron Will – He has always had the ability to shrug off supernatural enchantments, with a couple of exceptions pertaining to stronger demons, and things that influence rage.
Iron Body – He is a warrior demon, breed to fight and kill. He can become stronger and endure heavy damage for a time. However, when he is enraged, his strength remains, but his body cannot endure much punishment. Rage is not his strength.

Weaknesses:
Anger – When angry, his powers do not work well, and he is more easily manipulated by other demons.
Family – Do to his mother dying at a young age, he has only known a father’s scorn, secretly this prideful demon has a weakness to maternal natured beings. Potentially getting manipulated by motherly figures, if this was ever called out, it would be embarrassing for a demon of Pride.

Height: 6’4”
Weight / Body type: Fairly large, Muscular; 215 lbs.
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Bright eerie blue
Distinguishing Features: He has a wolf-like tattoo on his back

Dislikes:  Being Submissive, losing in any form, being excluded, being ignored, being manuipulated.

About: Born in around the 6th century to the Visigoth people. Rald was the 6th, and youngest son from a family consisting of all males. His mother died when he was still a child, though all his older brothers had already grown. So he lacked a mother to teach him many things in life, only having a father and four older brothers to kick him around, literally. He came from a family of warriors who were well known around his land. So he constantly lived in in the shadows of if father and brothers.
They lived under a constant superior nation that lorded over them like kings, and thought themselves better than all the rest. That nation was Rome. He was there with his brothers and father during the sack of Rome as well, setting fires and slaughtering countless. This was the first time he ever used his dark gifts, and the first time he would prove himself greater than all his brothers. Though he would never get the chance to prove it, as all of his brothers would perish in the battle. However, his father would teach him not to let his Wrath control him, as only Pride will keep him in control.
Over the years, Rald would attempt to discipline himself, but his anger creeps up on him at times, still feeling bitter that he was never able to dominant his brothers and show off his powers. His father has a lot of power, but not the skills of a teacher. This became appearent when hundreds of years did not get through to the stubborn young one. So he was sent to learn under Charon, where he could master his pride, not rage.

Do not follow your heart to passion young one, let your heart follow in toe to your will.
Pride will give you the conviction to do what needs to be done, and conquer all others, so that you may stand on top of your lessers and watch them squabble over the unimportant things..

Labels: Competitive, Strength, Discipline

Sexuality: Heterosexual - Dominant
Sexual On's and Offs:  Blue Nova [Ons and Offs]
If you PM me first, there is not a lot I won’t do.

Player : Blue Nova

Accepted! To the Accepted Characters thread with you!.

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 25, 2014, 04:40:44 PM
Okay. As I'm currently making a student, I was about ready to put her into pride. However, as I was writing about her, I realized that she is insanely curious and constantly craving knowledge. She wants to know and do as much as she can, and hates secrets. Therefore, I was thinking that perhaps she would be better off in Gluttony. Could she be a glutton for knowledge?

Ooh! And perhaps a literal 'glutton for punishment?' Maybe part of her abilities include a high pain tolerance.

I just want some opinions... :)

You have my support as-well! Create Create Create!

As far as connections go, naturally I feel the same way! While I feel Charon is mostly gonna be alright, Damian would love to have some new playthings friends!

Bibliophilia

Rave

By the way! All the Original Sins have officially been taken! WOOT! To celebrate, I made a ting.

Now we need moar students. MOAR STUDENTS! Mwahaha~

Angie

I see these pictures, and I just wanna write a TV series wit them..
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Sindra

Quote from: Rave on November 25, 2014, 06:11:38 PM
By the way! All the Original Sins have officially been taken! WOOT! To celebrate, I made a ting.

Oh, I love that!  Great job, Rave!!

Clio

Name : Portia
Sex : Female
Classification : Glutton for Punishment
House : Gluttony

Position : Student
Year : 3

Skills:
Intelligence
Portia's primary trait is intelligence. She is incredibly clever, and she is constantly looking to learn and educate herself. Any books, facts, secrets or answers are her preferred daily fare, and she is not shy about how nosy she is. She calls it 'curious,' but in actuality, it's nosy. For this reason, she often knows things that she shouldn't...and can even answer most of your questions about student gossip and secrets. However, she doesn't go around gossiping. If someone asks her a direct question, she won't lie, but usually your secrets are safe with her. After all, she wants as much of the knowledge to herself as possible.

High Pain Tolerance
Portia has an extremely high pain tolerance, and often, pain equals pleasure for  her. If she receives a horrible injury, the pain of it wouldn't affect her as much as the average person or demon. This can come in handy, but often, it can be frustrating for her. Although all sexual activity is enjoyable, she can only be truly satisfied when she is used roughly and without mercy. The more pain, the greater her ecstasy.

Powers:
Persuasion
In the same way that many gluttony demons do, Portia is able to persuade others to do a variety of things. She can break down their will power, and can often judge how best to get to them by observation. This is true in seduction as well. Although she tends to go for lovers who are already agreeable to her unique tastes, she can turn a rather harmless man into a temporary sadist if she truly wishes. She can convince people to indulge their inner vices, and although she doesn't do it often, she does enjoy the power of influence that she wields.

Eidetic Memory
If she sees, hears or reads something, she can remember it word for word...detail for detail. This is useful in her endless quest for knowledge, but it also means that her mind is jammed full of so much information that it can get chaotic sometimes. This allows her the ability to learn skills and languages in record time, although the physical aspect of any discipline isn't necessarily easy for her memory to translate to.

Height : 5'4"
Weight / Body type : Petite in bone structure, but amply curved. She has D-cup breasts, full hips and a relatively small waist. The quintessential hourglass.
Hair : Red, long and curly.
Skin : Pale with a rosy tint.
Eyes : Big and blue.
Distinguishing Features : She might look like a lust demon, but her purpose in life isn't so much sexual as academic and masochistic. Her body and appearance tends to be more pin-up than nerdy, though.

Likes : Pain, knowledge, books, reading, sex, BDSM, bondage, men, learning, strawberries, cream soda, sweet white wine, animals, dogs, the color teal, history, anything old-fashioned, lilacs, water, swimming, milk chocolate, steak, cheese, red velvet cake, movies, writing, sleeping, dreams, music, literature, dominant men, seduction, trivia, tea, knowing secrets.
Dislikes : Secrets (unless she knows them), snakes, fluffy and overly romantic sex, rude people, heat, the sun, mayonnaise, peppers, men who don't like redheads or curves, eggplant, dark chocolate, coffee, sports, not knowing something, shallow people.

About:
Portia has a bit of all the sins in her, but she does belong in the house of Gluttony. She is greedy with knowledge and attention, envious of others who know something that she doesn't, proud of her brain, wrathful when someone hurts someone she cares for, slothful when she has settled in and made her nest (of books and such) and very lustful. However, her gluttony for knowledge and pain are the primary drives in her already long life.

She was a demon born of two other demons, although her parents never wanted much to do with any of their children. Therefore, she learned to fend for herself quite early, and her company was books. She was a quick learner, but she soon discovered that it was more than just that. She could remember everything. All of it. Although it came in quite handy, it could be a curse at times.

It took a while longer for her to discover her love of pain. She had always had a high pain tolerance, but when she started to notice that pain was arousing, it changed everything. Although she hadn't been very promiscuous before that, she soon searched for men who could give her what she wanted. She wanted pain, torture, bondage, rough sex...all of it. It was addictive, and it made her quite popular with the sadistic demons. Of course, since most demons are sadistic, it made her quite popular as a bed partner period. A masochistic demon was hard to find, and she was only too willing to provide an outlet for their desires. After all, it satisfied hers as well.

She had always intended to go to the academy, as any kind of education was highly desired. When she finally decided to do it, she eagerly absorbed whatever the school provided. Knowledge, sex, pain, anything and everything. She actually isn't an 'evil' demon, and has very little interest in hurting others. In fact, in a twist that is rare for a demon, she actually has a sort of mental block against hurting others. She'd much rather hurt herself or be hurt. Therefore, she is quite kind and compassionate, and she constantly cheers for the underdogs.

Now that she's in her third year, she already knows quite a few students and teachers, and she is loving every minute at the academy.

Labels : Smart, curious, nosy, masochist, seductive, pain seeker, easily distracted.

Sexuality : Although she is interested primarily in men, she is definitely not opposed to any other sexualities or genders...and has experimented with a few in the past.
Sexual On's and Offs : Although you can see my preferences in my O/O, I will say that she obviously likes the more extreme side of BDSM. She likes it rough, painful and passionate. Honestly, most things are fine except for scat.

Player : Christa McGinn

Rave

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 25, 2014, 06:13:58 PM
I see these pictures, and I just wanna write a TV series wit them..

Haha right?

Quote from: Sindra on November 25, 2014, 06:14:35 PM
Oh, I love that!  Great job, Rave!!

Thanks! I had a few minutes so I figured, why not ;3

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 25, 2014, 06:16:33 PM

Skills:
Intelligence
Portia's primary trait is intelligence. She is incredibly clever, and she is constantly looking to learn and educate herself. Any books, facts, secrets or answers are her preferred daily fare, and she is not shy about how nosy she is. She calls it 'curious,' but in actuality, it's nosy. For this reason, she often knows things that she shouldn't...and can even answer most of your questions about student gossip and secrets. However, she doesn't go around gossiping. If someone asks her a direct question, she won't lie, but usually your secrets are safe with her. After all, she wants as much of the knowledge to herself as possible.

High Pain Tolerance
Portia has an extremely high pain tolerance, and often, pain equals pleasure for  her. If she receives a horrible injury, the pain of it wouldn't affect her as much as the average person or demon. This can come in handy, but often, it can be frustrating for her. Although all sexual activity is enjoyable, she can only be truly satisfied when she is used roughly and without mercy. The more pain, the greater her ecstasy.

Powers:
Persuasion
In the same way that many gluttony demons do, Portia is able to persuade others to do a variety of things. She can break down their will power, and can often judge how best to get to them by observation. This is true in seduction as well. Although she tends to go for lovers who are already agreeable to her unique tastes, she can turn a rather harmless man into a temporary sadist if she truly wishes. She can convince people to indulge their inner vices, and although she doesn't do it often, she does enjoy the power of influence that she wields.

Eidetic Memory
If she sees, hears or reads something, she can remember it word for word...detail for detail. This is useful in her endless quest for knowledge, but it also means that her mind is jammed full of so much information that it can get chaotic sometimes. This allows her the ability to learn skills and languages in record time, although the physical aspect of any discipline isn't necessarily easy for her memory to translate to.

Weight / Body type : Petite in bone structure, but amply curved. She has D-cup breasts, full hips and a relatively small waist. The quintessential hourglass.
Distinguishing Features : She might look like a lust demon, but her purpose in life isn't so much sexual as academic and masochistic. Her body and appearance tends to be more pin-up than nerdy, though.

Likes : Pain, knowledge, books, reading, sex, BDSM, bondage, men, learning, strawberries, cream soda, sweet white wine, animals, dogs, the color teal, history, anything old-fashioned, lilacs, water, swimming, milk chocolate, steak, cheese, red velvet cake, movies, writing, sleeping, dreams, music, literature, dominant men, seduction, trivia, tea, knowing secrets.
Dislikes : Secrets (unless she knows them), snakes, fluffy and overly romantic sex, rude people, heat, the sun, mayonnaise, peppers, men who don't like redheads or curves, eggplant, dark chocolate, coffee, sports, not knowing something, shallow people.

About:
Portia has a bit of all the sins in her, but she does belong in the house of Gluttony. She is greedy with knowledge and attention, envious of others who know something that she doesn't, proud of her brain, wrathful when someone hurts someone she cares for, slothful when she has settled in and made her nest (of books and such) and very lustful. However, her gluttony for knowledge and pain are the primary drives in her already long life.

She was a demon born of two other demons, although her parents never wanted much to do with any of their children. Therefore, she learned to fend for herself quite early, and her company was books. She was a quick learner, but she soon discovered that it was more than just that. She could remember everything. All of it. Although it came in quite handy, it could be a curse at times.

It took a while longer for her to discover her love of pain. She had always had a high pain tolerance, but when she started to notice that pain was arousing, it changed everything. Although she hadn't been very promiscuous before that, she soon searched for men who could give her what she wanted. She wanted pain, torture, bondage, rough sex...all of it. It was addictive, and it made her quite popular with the sadistic demons. Of course, since most demons are sadistic, it made her quite popular as a bed partner period. A masochistic demon was hard to find, and she was only too willing to provide an outlet for their desires. After all, it satisfied hers as well.

She had always intended to go to the academy, as any kind of education was highly desired. When she finally decided to do it, she eagerly absorbed whatever the school provided. Knowledge, sex, pain, anything and everything. She actually isn't an 'evil' demon, and has very little interest in hurting others. In fact, in a twist that is rare for a demon, she actually has a sort of mental block against hurting others. She'd much rather hurt herself or be hurt. Therefore, she is quite kind and compassionate, and she constantly cheers for the underdogs.

Now that she's in her third year, she already knows quite a few students and teachers, and she is loving every minute at the academy.

Labels : Smart, curious, nosy, masochist, seductive, pain seeker, easily distracted.

Sexuality : Although she is interested primarily in men, she is definitely not opposed to any other sexualities or genders...and has experimented with a few in the past.
Sexual On's and Offs : Although you can see my preferences in my O/O, I will say that she obviously likes the more extreme side of BDSM. She likes it rough, painful and passionate. Honestly, most things are fine except for scat.

Oh my goodness, she's gonna be fun~

Accepted! To the Accepted Character sheets with you!

Clio

Rel Mayer

Oh my... That is just so awesome looking! WOW!!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 25, 2014, 06:16:33 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills:
Intelligence

High Pain Tolerance

Powers:
Persuasion

Eidetic Memory

About:

Yummm

I love it!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Rave

Hehe, thanks guys! Could incorporate it IC and have it be a huge banner in the dining hall or something :P I was just having a little fun.

Strangefate

Quote from: Rave
Samael's hair is on point. Approved!

Lori's actually fairly interesting, at least in the way she became a demon. Selling your soul to a Demon is quite common for humans who know of them, but its mostly for material possessions and longer life. Making a deal to BECOME a demon though? Very interesting.

Approved! I banish you to the Accepted Characters thread!

Excellent!  I’ll pop them up there shortly.

Quote from: Rel Mayer
You do always tempt me with blonde playthings, don't you?! :P

I consider it a success whenever one of mine draws your char’s attention!  Come (further) corrupt my sort of sweet character, it’ll be fun!  ;)

Naturally if anyone would like to talk connections or past run-ins with my characters, that would be great!  Samael should at least know the members of House Wrath I imagine, and Lori the Gluttony students.  Sameal is also a student teacher and up for any students.  Bonus if they like to destroy stuff.  :P  Lori is a personable sort and ideally should be friends with some of the other students.   

Oh, and rivals too!  Feel free to have yours not like my chars and we can work something out along those lines as well!
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Bibliophilia

Name : Vinea
Classification : Practically perfect in every way
House : Pride

Year : 1st year

Skills: Vinea is quite the storyteller, and she has the ability to enthrall her audience in the tale she tells, even if all her stories seem to be about her own accomplishments.  Her ability to weave a good tale is helped by her natural charm, making others more likely to want to be around her, simply because of the air of serenity and friendliness that she gives off.
Powers: The easiest way to tempt someone and sow the seeds of sin is through a good story, and Vinea has the ability to read souls and pinpoint just what story will prove to be the most tempting to her audience.  She also has the ability to make individualized artwork, which means that if she concentrates while painting or sculpting, she imbues her creation with the ability to resonate with the viewers.  To one person, then, the painting may be of a delicious banquet that makes them unimaginably hungry, provoking them to go out and gorge themselves silly on food.  To another, though, that same painting may be of a beautiful, enticing nude that makes them crave sex, to the point that they leave and engage in casual sex with multiple partners for hours on end.  Each work of art is perfectly matched for the viewer's particular weakness.

Height : 5'1"
Weight / Body type : 110 / Delicate
Hair : Mahogany
Skin : Peaches and Cream
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : Beauty mark on her left cheek, tattoo on her left wrist that reads "Art of Sin".

Likes : Herself, making art, secrets, physical contact, soft fabrics, crisp weather, apple cider, herself, interior design, classical music, rich food, herself, becoming even more perfect, a captive audience, mirrors.  Did I mention herself?
Dislikes : Being contradicted, warped mirrors, being rushed, fast food, bad art, stupid people who insist on talking, anything which might make her look foolish.

About: Vinea was once quite innocent and so tooth-achingly good that she drew the attention of a demon.  She was a grade-school teacher, unmarried and perfectly pure of body and soul.  The demon was offended by her purity and innocence, and so he made it his mission to strip her of her perfection and make her as debased as he possibly could.  He considered it an enjoyable way to pass the time, and a good test of his own powers of temptation.

Over a series of several months, the demon took on human form and worked every trick in his considerable arsenal to tempt Vinea to lose her purity and perfection, and become a dirty, sinful beast.  It took quite some time, and during the process, the demon became rather impressed by the woman's perseverance and willpower.  Despite being sorely tempted at times, she didn't give in to her own base desires.  Finally, however, the demon's power of temptation won out, and Vinea ended up in his bed.  After her first taste of sin, she proved to be insatiable.  Before long, she was surprising even the demon with the depths to which she would sink to sate her wicked appetites.

Impressed, not only by her strength of will, but her twisted mind, the demon petitioned to have her join their ranks, and was granted permission.  Vinea retains the sweet face and innocent air that defined her in her human life, which only makes it that much easier for her to corrupt the innocent and unsuspecting.

Labels : Purity, storyteller, artist, Audrey (due to a vague resemblance to Audrey Hepburn), muse

Sexuality : Pansexual
Sexual On's and Offs : There's very little that Vinea will not try.  She's all about trying new things, being creative and finding ways to experience pleasure that have never been tried before.  ((See my On/Offs for more detail))

Player : Bibliophilia

Clio

Oh, and as for Portia, as it says, she would have had quite a few lovers. She is always looking for those who will cater to her unique tastes, so it is entirely believable that she has slept with or fooled around with a few of the characters. If you want them to already know each other that way, then let me know. She doesn't necessarily equate sex with a relationship, though, so it's likely just hooking up.

Rel Mayer

I need some beautiful person to basically be the person that Mi absolutely despises, but is super nice to to try and find his/her weaknesses to exploit them. Just to make herself feel better since she is all envious of them.

That's like a super super vague character connection I'm wanting for my character.

>:) Any takers? PM or IM me!

MissFire

I get the feeling my character doesn't really fit in to well with this group. She's the only one that seems to be out and out crazy. Everyone else seems subtle and suave and Frankie is all "SMASH THE SYSTEM!"
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Clio

Quote from: MissFire on November 25, 2014, 07:26:59 PM
I get the feeling my character doesn't really fit in to well with this group. She's the only one that seems to be out and out crazy. Everyone else seems subtle and suave and Frankie is all "SMASH THE SYSTEM!"

But that fits well with Wrath, I would imagine. :)

Bibliophilia

Assassini

I'm kind of interested in the premise of the game but I'm a little uncertain of the specifics. I'm getting the whole Hogwarts vibe going on but is there any overarching plot or story going on here? I mean, is there some kind of plan for what will actually happen in the game?

GnothiSeauton

I think Frankie and my David could and would get along famously...
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Strangefate

My Wrath guy is totally for smashing the system.  It’s like his thing.  ;)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Rave

Quote from: Bibliophilia on November 25, 2014, 06:55:57 PM

Name : Vinea
Classification : Practically perfect in every way
House : Pride

Year : 1st year

Skills: Vinea is quite the storyteller, and she has the ability to enthrall her audience in the tale she tells, even if all her stories seem to be about her own accomplishments.  Her ability to weave a good tale is helped by her natural charm, making others more likely to want to be around her, simply because of the air of serenity and friendliness that she gives off.
Powers: The easiest way to tempt someone and sow the seeds of sin is through a good story, and Vinea has the ability to read souls and pinpoint just what story will prove to be the most tempting to her audience.  She also has the ability to make individualized artwork, which means that if she concentrates while painting or sculpting, she imbues her creation with the ability to resonate with the viewers.  To one person, then, the painting may be of a delicious banquet that makes them unimaginably hungry, provoking them to go out and gorge themselves silly on food.  To another, though, that same painting may be of a beautiful, enticing nude that makes them crave sex, to the point that they leave and engage in casual sex with multiple partners for hours on end.  Each work of art is perfectly matched for the viewer's particular weakness.

Height : 5'1"
Weight / Body type : 110 / Delicate
Hair : Mahogany
Skin : Peaches and Cream
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : Beauty mark on her left cheek, tattoo on her left wrist that reads "Art of Sin".

Likes : Herself, making art, secrets, physical contact, soft fabrics, crisp weather, apple cider, herself, interior design, classical music, rich food, herself, becoming even more perfect, a captive audience, mirrors.  Did I mention herself?
Dislikes : Being contradicted, warped mirrors, being rushed, fast food, bad art, stupid people who insist on talking, anything which might make her look foolish.

About: Vinea was once quite innocent and so tooth-achingly good that she drew the attention of a demon.  She was a grade-school teacher, unmarried and perfectly pure of body and soul.  The demon was offended by her purity and innocence, and so he made it his mission to strip her of her perfection and make her as debased as he possibly could.  He considered it an enjoyable way to pass the time, and a good test of his own powers of temptation.

Over a series of several months, the demon took on human form and worked every trick in his considerable arsenal to tempt Vinea to lose her purity and perfection, and become a dirty, sinful beast.  It took quite some time, and during the process, the demon became rather impressed by the woman's perseverance and willpower.  Despite being sorely tempted at times, she didn't give in to her own base desires.  Finally, however, the demon's power of temptation won out, and Vinea ended up in his bed.  After her first taste of sin, she proved to be insatiable.  Before long, she was surprising even the demon with the depths to which she would sink to sate her wicked appetites.

Impressed, not only by her strength of will, but her twisted mind, the demon petitioned to have her join their ranks, and was granted permission.  Vinea retains the sweet face and innocent air that defined her in her human life, which only makes it that much easier for her to corrupt the innocent and unsuspecting.

Labels : Purity, storyteller, artist, Audrey (due to a vague resemblance to Audrey Hepburn), muse

Sexuality : Pansexual
Sexual On's and Offs : There's very little that Vinea will not try.  She's all about trying new things, being creative and finding ways to experience pleasure that have never been tried before.  ((See my On/Offs for more detail))

Player : Bibliophilia

Approved! To the character thread with you!

Rave

Quote from: Assassini on November 25, 2014, 07:33:08 PM
I'm kind of interested in the premise of the game but I'm a little uncertain of the specifics. I'm getting the whole Hogwarts vibe going on but is there any overarching plot or story going on here? I mean, is there some kind of plan for what will actually happen in the game?

I shall answer this when I'm home and don't have to type from my phone :p

Bibliophilia