Ideas as they occur to me, kinky and ex in many cases... come check it out

Started by Google, June 27, 2012, 07:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Take a young lady, a very pretty young lady indeed from a broken family, her father left when she was young and her mother has been dating a string of dirt bags ever since, guys that never stick around for very long and often have some rather foul things to say to her mother before they leave, telling her how worthless she is, how no one will ever care about her.

This young woman because of this never liked the idea of dating, all through high school whenever she was asked out (which was often because she was very lovely) she would politely turn them down.

But then HE came along, her senior year a new student is transferred to the school, recently kicked out of a rather exclusive private school. SHe is told by the office to show him around because their scheduled is very similar, many of their classes sink up and from the moment he lays eyes on her he knows he wants her.

He asked her out and she turns him down, but he persists, asking her over and over again until by the end up their first week of school she has agreed to go out with him. The date was nothing like she expected, she had a lot of fun, he was a little more aggressive then she might have been comfortable with but she enjoyed it when he had practically pulled her onto his lap in the movie theater, the hand on her thigh that was ever sliding upward... there was a sense of danger in her life that had until then seemed so predictable and she liked it.

Soon they were officially together, after Homecoming she lost her virginity to him and from that point on she knew beyond a doubt that she was in love with him. To the whole world they seemed like the perfect couple... her mother adored him, they had the same large group of friends.

There was a dark side to him though, he was controlling, possessive, jealous and quick to anger. She stayed with him at college, moved in with him and then, without and prior warning at the end of their sophomore year she knew she had to get away.

So she moved out without any warning, moved across the country to a different school, tried to set up a new life with new friends, towards the end of her first semester she has even started sleeping with a sweet guy from one of her classes though it isn't anything serious.

Now her second semester at this new school with new friends is right about too start, and on her twenty first birthday she is going out with her friends to have some fun... but then He arrives. After over half a year he managed to find her, transfer to her school... and he isn't going to just let her go.

Now I am looking for someone who can play opposite the male character and give some good sized posts, don't need a whole page but 2-3 paragraphs as a minimum seems fair. This will be a darker story, the two primary characters will be in love, in fact one of the important details is that she just cant really resist him, inspite of herself she enjoys being handled roughly, forced to do filthy degrading acts, she loves when he turns he into his slut and she loves him...

So PM me if you are interested in this, the outline I gave can be touched up a bit, tell me if you have any ideas you want to work into it and bonus points if you include an image of the character as you see her, personally I have a thing for petite red heads but if you have your own mental image I would love to see what it comes out as.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Ok Two more ideas, again they will be on the kinky degrading end of things, and the first idea is open still... or open again I suppose.

The first new craving is for an arranged marriage plot.

I view it as a sort of low fantasy medeval setting, similar to Game of Thrones in the feel.
Young princess 16 years old, is betrothed to the heir of a neighboring kingdom, she has met him several times and he is a rather sweet man, seemingly prince charming.
But a month before the wedding she gets word that the plan has changed, the ruler of a barbaric and powerful nation across the sea laid eyes on her during a visit, and in order to appease him, she is to be sent to him.
Now how it play out can be discusses, keeping it open right now for plenty of ideas, but I am viewing her kingdom as slightly repressed when it comes to sex, she has only been told the basics, that it is only for procreation, that it is a grave sin to do it for pleasure, let alone touching ones self... while her new husband to be appears to be an ignorant savage, he is far smarter then he lets on.

The other idea has been inspired by Dark Knight Rises, I am avoiding spoilers mostly but only look further at your own risk...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
TO put it simply, a city has been taken hostage, a mass break out of prison, a rouge nuke, and the government being kept at bay by the threat of a detonation in the city. Your character, a daughter from a privileged family, or maybe a young lady who was in minimum security lock up for some minor crime, is grabbed by one of the escapees who is setting up a power grab in the city, he hasn't had a woman in quite a while... and you will be put to good and frequent use.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

A new idea, more of a vague craving really that I hope someone will satisfy.

Something a tad racially insensitive, a bit of interracial with quite a bit of degradation based upon race.
Looking for Asian, Latina, maybe Indian or Middle eastern descent... a craving for kinky is encourage and practically required.

Google

Also throw some incest in with the cravings... with me taking a dominant role

Brother and sister
Son and Mother, Either could involve the whole Step thing if you don't want full blood relative

Nephew and Aunt
Perhaps cousins, plots are open to discussion, let me hear your ideas

SubmissivePrincess

Quote from: Google on June 27, 2012, 07:03:40 AM
Take a young lady, a very pretty young lady indeed from a broken family, her father left when she was young and her mother has been dating a string of dirt bags ever since, guys that never stick around for very long and often have some rather foul things to say to her mother before they leave, telling her how worthless she is, how no one will ever care about her.

This young woman because of this never liked the idea of dating, all through high school whenever she was asked out (which was often because she was very lovely) she would politely turn them down.

But then HE came along, her senior year a new student is transferred to the school, recently kicked out of a rather exclusive private school. SHe is told by the office to show him around because their scheduled is very similar, many of their classes sink up and from the moment he lays eyes on her he knows he wants her.

He asked her out and she turns him down, but he persists, asking her over and over again until by the end up their first week of school she has agreed to go out with him. The date was nothing like she expected, she had a lot of fun, he was a little more aggressive then she might have been comfortable with but she enjoyed it when he had practically pulled her onto his lap in the movie theater, the hand on her thigh that was ever sliding upward... there was a sense of danger in her life that had until then seemed so predictable and she liked it.

Soon they were officially together, after Homecoming she lost her virginity to him and from that point on she knew beyond a doubt that she was in love with him. To the whole world they seemed like the perfect couple... her mother adored him, they had the same large group of friends.

There was a dark side to him though, he was controlling, possessive, jealous and quick to anger. She stayed with him at college, moved in with him and then, without and prior warning at the end of their sophomore year she knew she had to get away.

So she moved out without any warning, moved across the country to a different school, tried to set up a new life with new friends, towards the end of her first semester she has even started sleeping with a sweet guy from one of her classes though it isn't anything serious.

Now her second semester at this new school with new friends is right about too start, and on her twenty first birthday she is going out with her friends to have some fun... but then He arrives. After over half a year he managed to find her, transfer to her school... and he isn't going to just let her go.

Now I am looking for someone who can play opposite the male character and give some good sized posts, don't need a whole page but 2-3 paragraphs as a minimum seems fair. This will be a darker story, the two primary characters will be in love, in fact one of the important details is that she just cant really resist him, inspite of herself she enjoys being handled roughly, forced to do filthy degrading acts, she loves when he turns he into his slut and she loves him...

So PM me if you are interested in this, the outline I gave can be touched up a bit, tell me if you have any ideas you want to work into it and bonus points if you include an image of the character as you see her, personally I have a thing for petite red heads but if you have your own mental image I would love to see what it comes out as.

Hey, Google!
I am very interested in this plot... I am brand new to this site, and would love to get more involved. Let me know if you want to chat :)

Google

The first two listed plots are filled... if you happen to have a particularly creative take on them then I would like to hear them but it will need to be very impressive to get my attention.

But the incest, the racially modivated... the Dark Knight Rises inspired... all open and craved

Google

Google

Google

Another kink RP idea, consider the others filled for now though suitable creativity might cause them to open for you...  but this is a new idea inspired by some erotica I found recently... a link can be provided of course if interest is struck.

It would involve two young women, college room mates who had gotten an apartment together after their first year in the dorms. They aren't high school friends but they get along reasonable well, Female 1 is an alpha woman in terms of personality, always out to have fun and tends to take charge in what they do.
Female 2 is more quiet and reserved, prefering a good night in. She isn't a virgin but its been over a year since she last fucked, has never had an orgasm not from her own hand...

F1 normally meets guys through the net, finding it simpler to find the one night stand that she wants... and she normally drags F2 along with her to whatever bar she is meeting the guy at so that she isn't alone there...

but this week it is something different, f1 feels her room mate has been judging her more liberated sex life and wants to ensure her room mate learns to loosen up, finding a man online a little bit older then them, intelligent and determined, who will be the one to show F2 what she has been missing... by force if he must....

THe link to the story is here http://atteroerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/housemates.html?zx=a9db7e4003bf843c&m=1 ... it is good and offers a look into the inspiration. I see this as a one on one... but it could involve two separate people writing the female roles... though that would take more coordination...

Be warned the story is NSFW

Google

Have an idea that occured, maybe a craving... a young lady 16 years old, parents going to Europe for the summer on a second honey moon. She is rather innocent and naive, a single boyfriend who she might have slept with though she didn't enjoy it. Noticing the power of her developing body she has started to tease men around her, including her older neighbor... a well off man who is about 40 years old...

But the relative who was supposed to keep an eye on her during the summer won't be able to make it herself... so this neighbor is asked to step in at the last moment... oh is the young lady in trouble now.

Google

Been away for a bit, back now, all ideas are open, will be replying to old threads either now or in the very near future... but I also want to hear your ideas, so how about a PM?

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Google on July 30, 2012, 06:00:36 AM
A new idea, more of a vague craving really that I hope someone will satisfy.

Something a tad racially insensitive, a bit of interracial with quite a bit of degradation based upon race.
Looking for Asian, Latina, maybe Indian or Middle eastern descent... a craving for kinky is encourage and practically required.

I am craving for kinky! And this sounds like a good plot. I see you are into piercing and I would love to have some of this involved too.

If it is not already taken, please contact me.