Seeking a Submissive Female

Started by MagicalPen, November 30, 2014, 08:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Tessa, a high-school student, had always been troublesome. That all changed one summer and its like she is a new person all of a sudden. She doesn't mess around anymore, is never tardy, and her grades have improved a lot.

Jess (name subject to change) is a 24-year old teacher who often gets mistaken for one of her students. Her students often walk all over her as she has no spine, unknowingly she is a natural submissive. She has noticed this change in Tessa and quickly learns why during a Parent/Teacher conference: The girls father is back in her life and the man oozes dominance. It makes Jess melt a little inside. But thats not the most shocking thing. After the conference, she is walking to her car in the parking lot. A half-naked Tessa, bouncing up and down on her fathers cock in the back seat of their car, rocks Jess to her core. Apparently the girls father dominated every aspect of her life and it was good for her. Jess couldn't help but wonder what it would do for her. The man was certainly attractive and so is Tess...but how does she bring it up to them with out making things awkward?

I will be playing the Dominant Father
Nymphadora will be playing Tessa, the daughter/Student.

We are looking for a submissive to play the Teacher, who quickly gets pulled into this little family.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

orderNchaos

Do you have an issue with male writer playing female characters. I have a couple of ideas for the teacher.   You're welcome to read my past posts for my ability to write female characters.

MagicalPen

I don;t know about Nymph, but I do. So will have to take a pass.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

kimmart

I've been looking to get into a group game but don't want one with too many players. This seems to be just what I've been looking for. Is there anything special you would like for the teacher?
Please let me know if you are interested.

Kim