Getting Out Of Gang Life (F looking for M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, January 26, 2012, 05:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Modern days gangs run rampant in the inner cities. Many people join these to feel like they belong, lik they have a family or sorts. This is the case for Melody. She's a beautiful young woman with a dark past. Abused as a child she ran away and joined a gang when she was a young teen. It's been many years now. Melody is now 21. she has lied, cheated, stolen, sold drugs an vandalized property. Though she hasn't been responsible for anyone's death and the police have never been able to place her at the scene of a crime she still works behind the scenes in the gang now. Melody works with the weapons, cleaning, testing and making sure they work. Unfortunately she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The gang got into a gun fight. Melody was shot a couple times and left for dead.

Melody was a kind woman when she went into the gang and still is. Her hair is darker than the night without the moon and stars. Her eyes are a brilliant blue. She has a beautiful singing voice, the reason she got her name. She has always been strong and fast but now alone. What she though was her family has betrayed her. Currently laying in the street alone and slowly bleeding out she makes one last wish to whatever higher being there may be out there. She promised to give it all up if her life was spared but would it really be that easy? If another gang were to save her she would certainly go and join them. Melody needed to feel needed, feel loved. She needed something to fill the hole in her heart left by her abusive parents.

Pm me if your interested in playing
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204