Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Half a dozen, and three guys... were done cause you didnt listen when I was A slut.. and if you want a spanking.. just ask... Communication is key to healthy relationships.

Davina

So far there is nothing healthly about our relationship, you don't even love me. Im going back to my ex.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Dude.. you thought this was supposed to be healthy.. I thought this was self destruction... were done little miss church lady.

Davina

You're just pissed off that people like me more than you. *grabs bible and heads for the door then pauses and looks back* You'll miss me.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Your right, I already do Miss you, and if you were to come back.. this would happen all over again.. so please save us both the pain.. and stay away.. im too week to say no.. so we have to be over.

Davina

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, and the next man to get his hands on this... He'll be sending you a thank you for being a dumbass card!

Prefect Mos

Make sure you tell him who tought you that toung  trick.. than im sure ill get an actual reward, you ungrateful ... forget it, were through. bye.

Davina

You're just pissed that no one else would have put up with your crap. You know what, I give you six months before you're hunting me on Facebook begging me to give your pathetic rear another shot and guess what? That's right, I wont be available ANYMORE I am done being your dog.

Prefect Mos

But I got you a new leash and doggy bowel..were done because you made me buy all this gear and now your just leaving.

Davina

Someday, Im going to run across your mind but dont worry Ill be fine. While you're sleeping with your pride wishing you could hold me tight Ill be over you and on with my life...  Also, Ive been faking it this WHOLE time. That's right... Not even ONCE was it real for me.

Prefect Mos

A little bellow the belt dont you think... were done.

Davina

Perhaps if you had been there for more than just the getting you would have given a bit more. it's over.

Prefect Mos

Banned for not "coming" to me with this problem earlier, when something could be done.

Davina

Hey, when I ask if you're done and you start snoring... Yeah, turns off all ability to bother to ask you to help me finish. We are so done with this mess.

Prefect Mos

Were done for not knowing thats why I got you that cattle prod for.. Im a man.. im thick and stupid.. we both know this.. we both need to deal with this y chromosome disability.

Davina

You don't care about my feelings. You don't care about my body AND you left the seat up last night *walks out the door*

Prefect Mos

The whole seat thing is crazy, perpetuated by lazy comedians, the next relationship will be ruined by that as well..

Davina

The last guy could do it, my dad did it. You're half the man he is.

Prefect Mos

Banned for comparing me to your brother and father, even in bed.. and not letting me watch.

Davina

You just got dumped by the best thing you ever had.

Prefect Mos

I always knew you were talking out of your ass.. were done.

Davina

Yeah... See, the problem is that... Well you're a bum and I need a real man.

Prefect Mos

Apparently your a bum... cause you said that the best thing i ever had was leaving, and you are.. so..

Davina

Prefect Mos

Banned for thinking i lost my Mojo, you had me worried... but hes right here.