Way of the Wicked (Pathfinder) Recruitment Thread

Started by Pointless Digression, December 10, 2012, 05:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roketto

Quote from: Ryuka Tana on December 12, 2012, 07:31:47 PM
Points at 'Bonus Feat'.

:B

Yeah, someone's totally done proofreading their character sheet.  Yup.  Totally.  Fixing now.  It's supposed to be "Spell Focus."

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I figured that now, I was just confused. I am confused no more."

"Man, 100 replies already in just like, a day. People really wanna be evil."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

PaleEnchantress

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: TheRaven on December 12, 2012, 07:58:00 PM
In the same vein...

When You're Evil - Voltaire

I considered posting that too, but I knew someone else would. I did a burlesque number to that song with a Maleficent-esque outfit and make up.

Roketto

Quote from: TheRaven on December 12, 2012, 07:58:00 PM
When You're Evil - Voltaire

I am both surprised, and pleased, to see that I'm not the only one to think of that song.

Pointless Digression

My favorite YouTube version of When You're Evil is actually a tribute to the Master, of Doctor Who fame.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Pointless Digression on December 12, 2012, 08:06:15 PM
My favorite YouTube version of When You're Evil is actually a tribute to the Master, of Doctor Who fame.

Can't fault you for liking Dr Who, but my fave version is the Disney villain tribute one.

Roketto

My favorite version would be the Live Concert version in which my friends and I are on stage behind him as part of the Beelzebub Choir.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Hey, Roketto, since I stumbled onto it before, and it actually kinda fits your description."

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Ryuka Tana on December 12, 2012, 08:35:05 PM
"Hey, Roketto, since I stumbled onto it before, and it actually kinda fits your description."

I have that one saved to my collection already. Delicious.

Roketto

Ooh, cool.  Thanks, man.  Unfortunately, that guy's way too pretty. X-D

I'm probably gonna try to do some sketches of Jhonan this weekend during my gaming sessions since I just finished my last final, now officially graduating (once grades are posted, and there's no bloody way I failed any of my classes).

PaleEnchantress

Well good that the necromancer isn't trying to be that pretty. No one in this game will be fairer than Tristessa!

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Well, E is all about the pretty people. It's to be expected with sex being such a major part of the site. I'm trying to find places to play Janus to his Charisma score. He's charming because he's clever, more than actually charming. He's good looking because he's part angel. However, as time goes by, he's also probably going to be a jerkwad. However, right now, he's full-on rocking his Oedipal complex. Essentially, his hard-on for his dead mother brings out his most charming side... Beautiful, isn't it?"

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Ryuka Tana on December 12, 2012, 09:10:35 PM
"Well, E is all about the pretty people. It's to be expected with sex being such a major part of the site. I'm trying to find places to play Janus to his Charisma score. He's charming because he's clever, more than actually charming. He's good looking because he's part angel. However, as time goes by, he's also probably going to be a jerkwad. However, right now, he's full-on rocking his Oedipal complex. Essentially, his hard-on for his dead mother brings out his most charming side... Beautiful, isn't it?"

I'm playing a witch who have great classic flavor. Plus the ability to make items like the apple of eternal sleep. I figure I'll take up the obligatory "Fairest of them all" complex to go with it! "How dare they seat her closer to the king than me! I shall cut her heart out and eat it!"

Roketto

I'm not saying Jhonan isn't good looking.  He's just not "pretty".  He's also not particularly friendly either.  And while he does make a point to dress well and keep himself neatly groomed, that isn't exactly a luxury he can indulge in whilst being dragged about by religious zealots or sitting in prison.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Roketto on December 12, 2012, 09:21:05 PM
I'm not saying Jhonan isn't good looking.  He's just not "pretty".  He's also not particularly friendly either.  And while he does make a point to dress well and keep himself neatly groomed, that isn't exactly a luxury he can indulge in whilst being dragged about by religious zealots or sitting in prison.

It's going to be a very bitch infested party.

Roketto

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on December 12, 2012, 09:21:56 PM

Well, he tries to keep himself presentable, as any good (former) nobleman, but he isn't afraid to end up elbow-deep in undead yeuck when he's working either.  'course it's hard to tell as of this moment as he's had a horrible month from the time they took him down at the border and dragged him back to toss him in prison.

PaleEnchantress

TheRaven

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on December 12, 2012, 09:21:56 PM

I'm planning on making Azat affably evil. That is to say, he's going to be a nice guy, who just happens to also be in the service of the Lord of Hell.  >:)  Evil doesn't always have to be dickish, after all.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: TheRaven on December 12, 2012, 09:43:40 PM
I'm planning on making Azat affably evil. That is to say, he's going to be a nice guy, who just happens to also be in the service of the Lord of Hell.  >:)  Evil doesn't always have to be dickish, after all.

The fairest of them all can always use such a man.

Shjade

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, my login time ran out before I posted and I forgot to ctrl+c to save it before I hit post ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff >.<
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Roketto

Quote from: TheRaven on December 12, 2012, 09:43:40 PM

Agreed.  Jhonan's fairly indifferent toward most people, but he's fairly eccentric and unfortunately easy to irritate by way of incompetence, too much cheerfulness, interrupting his work, vying for his attention... Talking too much, having an irritating voice...  Pretty much what happens when there are people that aren't mindless undead around... 

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on December 12, 2012, 10:00:33 PM
The fairest of them all can always use such a man.
*swat*

Stop trying to get into everyone's pants.

Roketto

Quote from: Shjade on December 12, 2012, 10:02:21 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, my login time ran out before I posted and I forgot to ctrl+c to save it before I hit post ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff >.<

Fuck, man, that sucks...

Shjade

*sigh* Well, before I go through writing that whole thing out again, I might as well just post the short-form pitch of the idea to see if I should even bother. ;p

Luvata's a 27 year old human monk with a very A-to-B mindset: she's rather withdrawn when she doesn't have a specific goal to work towards, her current goal being, as a broad concept, retribution against the parties she holds responsible for the destruction of her adopted home - a Yutak village where she was raised for reasons that basically boil down to "her parents wanted to teach her to be a better person." While the persons directly responsible were a group of bandits, she has decided Albion's law enforcement as a whole is culpable for not getting rid of the bandits before they could wreak such havoc and, as such, are equally due for payback. Lawful evil. (Could just as easily be a fighter or barbarian, but monk gives me less equipment to worry about juggling Seems simpler that way.)

Oh right, her crime: murdering a family of three (father, mother and their daughter) in their home. She had a reason.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.