News:

Main Menu

in deep trouble

Started by assassinzero, August 23, 2009, 12:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assassinzero

I'm in some serious trouble,see, my girlfriend got into a fight and left for a family gathering,and then the next day me and her got into a nother fight even though it was my sisters party and a friend came over and me and her kissed.it just so happened that that girl was my girlfriends friend to. I know I have to tell her, but right now I feel like I'm going to throw up,I can think, I cant sleep, I'm laying in bed all day, I cant eat.I dont know how it happened,I dont know how I could let it happen, and I feel like like such a dick, like an absalute fuckign ass whole for doing letting it happen.I just dont know what to do right now.

assassinzero

by the gods what have I done.doe any one have any advice for me?

Oniya

You know, the fact that this is making you feel so guilty is probably going to weigh in your favor.  You should talk to both of them - if they are friends, they will compare stories.  Now, you didn't say if this was a simple kiss, or if you were trying to do tonsil exams, but it might be best to start by apologizing to the friend (the one you kissed), and explain the situation both before the party, and how you've been reacting since.

Good luck.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17