Ain't no party like a futanari slumber party!

Started by bokotousamurai, August 06, 2016, 06:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Rules
1. No Gore, scat or watersports
2. Age range 16-21
3. Multiple characters is fine.

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254710.msg12586187#msg12586187

Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254088.0

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254086.0

The title says it all, a slumber party where a group of dickgirls get together and hang out, watch a movie, play videos games, go skinny dipping...compare sizes...discuss masturbation habits and techniques...playing erotic truth or dare....fuck...you get the idea.

I plan for this to be a tighter, more focused game then my more broadly open ended RPs. So for anyone's whose interested I'd like to discuss ideas. The current working idea is that the slumber party is the birthday celebration of an Ojou sama Futa girl, that way it can be in a mansion, possibly with awesome sex machines.

For characters, I'd like an age range of 16-21, and a quota of archetypes: the ojou sama, the shy girl, the delinquent(who should bring booze, weed and xtc to the party because hijinks), the genki girl, the fangirl, maybe a tsundere, etc.

Positions will be what your character provides to the party: music, games, snacks, drugs, etc. as well as the birthday girl and the responsible one.

Party roles!
Birthday dickgirl: bokky,  the ojou sama
The responsible  one: Joaniesappo, the tsundere
Brings the games: yugishogun, the shy one
Bringer of snacks: evil, the bum
Provides the vices: Katrine, the rebel
Picks the music: Evil, the tomboy
Picks the movie: Bokky, the geek
The maid: bokky, the dandere

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Archetype[/b]:
[b]Position[/b]:
[b]Relationships[/b]:
[b]Background[/b]:

[b]Bust[/b]:
[b]Hips[/b]:
[b]Ass[/b]:
[b]Cock[/b]:
[b]Balls[/b]:
[b]Pubes:[/b]
[b]Foreskin[/b]:
[b]Cum volume[/b]:

[b]Ons[/b]:
[b]Offs[/b]:
[b]Misc[/b].:
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

I've added rules and topics to the OP. Yugishogun is there anything you'd like to get out of this game?

I'm afraid TFs won't happen but if I end up playing the Ojou, birthday girl or not, I can try to make her as milfy as a teenage Futa could be.

I imagine your futagirl would be the one to bring the video and board games to the party?

Yukina

That's alright. I'm just fine with the adorably embarrassing situations my character could get into. :) You're correct in that she'll easily choose that responsibility.

bokotousamurai

I think our character limit should be the roles we'll have in the slumber party; who brings what to the party, we'll even have a position for the responsible one.

What kind of provisions will be needed?

bokotousamurai

Added apps, so we can go ahead and make our characters if we know which one we'll be

Yukina

Name: Sakurako Miyazaki
Archetype: Shy One
Position: Bringer of Games
Background: Sakurako is your rather typical bookworm in most regards; sweet, but very much shy. Despite her meek and subdued nature though, it's surprisingly easy to get her at full mast due to how easily her mind imagines quite erotic situations (much to her embarrassment). Her self-esteem in social situations is quite low, resulting in her having a cute little stutter whenever she speaks (the severity depending on her mental state). The meek futanari usually wouldn't be one to attend parties, but her older sister works as a maid in the birthday girl's home and really wanted her sibling to get out more, so she pulled some strings.

Bust: G-Cups
Hips: Plump
Ass: Plump
Cock: 6 inches long, 2 inches in girth
Balls: Golf ball-sized
Pubes: Shaven
Foreskin: No
Cum volume: 2 liters

Ons: Motherly personalities, woman of amazonian height, dominant partners, romance
Offs: Anal, Mutilation, Gore, Snuff
Misc.: Sleeps with a teddy bear named "Sir Stuffington"

bokotousamurai

And now I'm picturing a teddy bear with a little knights helmet on top of its head...and I want one.

I suppose we'll need to make an older sister for Sakurako then, though this is assuming we'll do the mansion. Which im set on, but i still want to hear want anyone else has to say.

Anna Katrine

Putting down interest as the rebel with the vices. I imagine her having one of the smaller dicks, yet being extremely comfortable with showing it off and stuff. Only one question: are we talking full futas or will they have vaginas as well? :)

bokotousamurai

Of course they have vaginas, they wouldn't be able to fuck each other otherwise, barring anal.

Really 'futa' is just short hand for hermaphrodite, if they didn't have girl parts they'd either be femboys or trans

Anna Katrine

Oh, neat :) My terminology isn't what it used to be it seems. I will work up a character sheet soon.

bokotousamurai

Got your position marked up, can't wait to see your character

JoanieSappho

And interest down for the somewhat tsundere responsible one.
EDIT: Also, sheet!
Not trying to step on toes with the semi-milfy rich type, it's just what came to mind with this image. Which I've wanted to use for a while.

Name: Victoria Ambrose-Wells
Archetype: Tsundere
Position: Responsible One
Relationships:
Background: The only child of a rich family, Victoria has, from a surprisingly young age, thrown herself towards an academic life. Serious, studious and something of a stickler for rules, she does have a caring side to her. For almost all people, that is what they know about her.
That her proper, somewhat distant demeanor hides a libido just as large as the extra appendage beneath her skirts is something of a secret, although one can only restrain their needs for so long.

Bust: F cup
Hips: Motherly
Ass: Plump
Cock: 9 inches length, 3 inches girth
Balls: Apple sized
Pubes: None
Foreskin: Yes
Cum volume: 4 liters

Ons: Having her breasts sucked, submissive partners, oral. Doesn't like to admit it, but being restrained
Offs: Anything painful, scat, watersports
Misc.: Actually still a virgin.

bokotousamurai

Hmm...is she's a Richie, she could be bffs of the birthday dickgirl, if not you can be the birthday dickgirl if you want.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: bokotousamurai on August 07, 2016, 10:06:45 AM
Hmm...is she's a Richie, she could be bffs of the birthday dickgirl, if not you can be the birthday dickgirl if you want.
She could work either way. Did you want to play the birthday girl, though?
EDIT: Actually, no, bffs of the birthday girl seems like it would work the best.

bokotousamurai

Would we need a dedicated cook? I imagine they would have a BBQ pit out back that pool, we could have some fry up some nice long and thick hotdogs for the skinny dippers.

bokotousamurai

Name: Tsubakiko Miyazaki
Archetype: Dandere
Position: the maid
Relationships: older sister to Sakurako employee of birthday dickgirl
Background: When she was younger her Futa hormones caused her to embarrass herself by ejaculating a huge load in class when the teacher bent over in front of her and she saw she was wearing a thong.
She has kept her feeling locked behind a steel wall ever since.

She works as a maid for the birthday Dickgirls family and it was due to to this that she and her younger sister are attending

Bust: E cup
Hips: average
Ass: tight
Cock: 18 inches by 2
Balls: coconuts
Pubes: sparse curls
Foreskin: uncut
Cum volume: 30 liters

Ons: Anal sex, ballsucking, flat chests, cum swallowing,
Offs: the usual no nos
Misc: will have a crush on one of the characters(not the ojou or her sister), willing to use condoms

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Michiko Hasegawa
Archetype: ojou sama
Position: birthday Dickgirl
Relationships:
Background: The daughter of one of the richest families in the city due to their patents of sex machines designed for futa. Of course, they used their daughter as their primary test subject.
Tonight she becomes a legal adult, and is inviting all her friends to a sleepover without parental supervision, what fun could they get into?

Bust: DD cup
Hips: motherly
Ass: A nice big juicy peach
Cock: 12 inches and 2 inches thick
Balls: grapefruit sized
Pubes: baby smooth
Foreskin: cut
Cum volume: 3 liters

Ons: toys, machines, light bondage, semenflation
Offs: the usuals
Misc.:

Anna Katrine

Whelp. This took way longer than I had anticipated. Some unforseen stuff. Nevertheless, I hope she's ok :)

Name: Motoko Kyirin
Archetype: Delinquet
Position: Brings the vices
Relationships:
Background: Motoko always had trouble sitting still at class. She would barely pass her classes and would quickly start to hang out with a rougher crowd than her normal school mates. She quickly got a reputation not only on her school but also on the sourrounding ones. While she has mostly left her wild friends behind, she still keeps to the lifestyle and parties as hard and often as she can.

Bust: D cup
Hips: Slim
Ass: Enough to grab
Cock: 4 inches long by 2 inches thick
Balls:like big grapes
Pubes: clean shaved
Foreskin: cut
Cum volume: 1 liter

Ons: Giving/recieving oral, dirty talking/being called names, fucking while high/intoxicated
Offs: Gagging, choking, the usual blood and toilet stuff
Misc.:Is terrified of water as she can't actually swim

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

We still need three more, maybe two players to start.

Anyone got any friends or is willing to make more characters?