Delvers Company: Scourge of the Demon Queens (Futa & Male Monsters for F PCs)

Started by Nastara, June 02, 2016, 10:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes1266

I'm not sure what I want Esta to be a cleric of, but I want it to be something sexy of course. I could make it as simple as pleasure or fertility but I would like it to be something more focused on a more specific fethish (a fetish that won't leave her out of the action for nine months at least :P) maybe a cleric of obedience or submission or something?

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: MiraMirror on June 05, 2016, 10:43:42 AM
Awww, you two are going to make Yula all kinds of sad and reminiscent. -w-

Aw, don't worry. We'd be happy to *comfort* her.

Dhi

Name: Olivia
Race/Class: Human Cleric
Sex/Gender: Female
Interested In: Women, Futa Monsters, Feminine Monsters
Brief Description: She's a real cleric now, saving lives, seeing the world, living the dream, but not exactly doing things for herself. It's the warriors and thieves and wizards who do most of the risk-taking, the bread winners to her bandage and poultice homemaking. A subjugated picture of how things are going to be in an adventuring party was drilled into her head as a virginal novice, and what pulls her through is the knowledge that if all the rest of the party were eaten by werewolves, Olivia alone would survive, because everyone needs a healer.

The body inside billowing white robes of gold trim is compact, thoughtful, sweetly perfumed, improving her private corner of the world in quiet humility like a monk contemplative. Time that might be spent practicing swordplay or survival skills are instead spent grooming for the pageantry of adventuring politics.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I haven't yet had a chance to play DW, but I'm intimately familiar with D&D.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Usually daily, with more activity on weekends.

ArinTalis

Wigglebiscuit, I'm totally down for that. ;) Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I'll add it to potential bonds.

Also: I got really bored and thew together a Serena Southstar sheet for fun. I know we don't know if we're in yet... but like I said, totally bored.

Serena Southstar Dungeonworld sheet

Serena Southstar
Female | 5 ft 8 | Green Eyes | Red Hair |
STR: 12 (+0), DEX: 16 (+2), CON: 13 (+1), INT: 9 (-1), WIS: 15 (+1), CHA: 8 (-1)
Damage: D8 | Armor 1* | HP: 23 | Alignment: Lawful (Aid the Powerless) | Race: Human (+1 Unarmed Damage)
Bonds:
•   "Cinder is a worthy rival. And the way her fire frames her face... Why am I staring?"
•   _______________________

Starting Moves
Master of Battle: Unarmed attacks are always Hand and Precise. Pick 2 of the following to add to any attack: Close, +1 Damage, (Stacks w/+1 from Human), +2 Piercing
Master of Defense: +1 Armor when Unarmored | Master of a Thousand Tongues: Understand all languages | Master of Acrobatics (Dex) (Full Text Pasted due to complex mechanic) - You can jump, climb, balance, and perform other feats of acrobatics with stunning skill. Most acrobatic tasks are as easy for you as walking down the street. When you must perform a truly extraordinary super-human feat of acrobatics, roll +DEX.  *On a 10+, you succeed with your usual ease. *On a 7-9, choose one: • You must move slowly or take some time to ready yourself. • You tire yourself out: -1 forward to DEX. • You don't quite end up where you wanted.

Load: 21
Equipment: Bandages (Slow, 3 Uses, 0 Weight), 2 Antitoxin (1 uses, 0 Weight), Adventuring Gear (5 uses, 1 weight), Elven Bread (Ration, 7 uses, 1 weight) – Current Weight: 2

Ershin

I'm really quite interested in trying out Dungeon World, though I'm having a bit of bother trying to pick a class to build a concept around. Would either the Arcane Duelist or the Beguiler classes (both from the reddit list in the third post of this thread) be acceptable, or would you prefer people to pick from the standard classes?

Nastara

Only on for a brief minute to say I'm once again going to be tragically upset I can't fit everyone in the game! On Monday sometime in the early afternoon, I'm hoping to send stuff out and we'll work on making the characters mechanically, learning rules, fleshing out, etc.

Ershin, looking through those, I didn't have any problem with either of those! There's a possibility I'm missing something that would make them over or under powered, but adjustment during game is never something I'm against.
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Ershin

Quote from: Nastara on June 05, 2016, 05:07:35 PM
Ershin, looking through those, I didn't have any problem with either of those! There's a possibility I'm missing something that would make them over or under powered, but adjustment during game is never something I'm against.

Thank you ~

Now the only problem is choosing one of them and getting a background hammered out before the deadline, ha ha.

Nastara

Haha!

Well, don't worry too much about it.  I can tell you right now that it won't be before 1pm EST on Monday. I'm probably going to sit down at my computer there, write approximately 3 posts, and THEN take a look.  My weekends are always a little bit chaotic, so I tend to post a bunch during the week, then have to catch up when I come back.

If I finalized anything before... 2pm, I'd be shocked.

My intention also is to put together a group of players and characters that I think will work well together.  Seeing what kind of character you make lets me know what kinds of things you are interested and what your little not-much-time thoughts are!  I may contact people at some point and say, 'Hey!  I'd love to include both of you, but your characters have the same class/role/whatever! Let's figure something out!'  So don't be too worried if there are people with the same class as you.

-Slightly drunk, Nastara.

VonDoom

Hi folks,

I'm playing Nuria, the Godlike (race concept shamelessly stolen from Pillars of Eternity) Immolator in the Delvers Company group Nastara is running already. I have been somewhat remiss in not updating Nuria's wiki entry with all the information I had written up and shared in other threads, so I wanted to post it here, mostly for wigglebiscuit's reference.

If you want to make use of the Cult of the Living Flame for your character's background, that's perfectly fine with me! :-)

I also recommend using the modified version of the Immolator that is linked in Nuria's wiki entry (which Nastara kindly provided for me after I expressed my worries about playing a more melee-oriented Immolator) as you are very likely going to be disappointed with the regular version -- it may be from the official creators, but it doesn't really hold up well compared to any of the other classes.

Other than that … I've been going with the notion that Nuria's Immolator-ness isn't exactly a common thing and that it's innately tied to her background. I didn't consider that we might be getting other groups and other Immolators, but that's something that can be adjusted. I'd be happy to talk about ways on how to have two without having to completely discard (or devalue) Nuria's  'carries a flame-god inside her' bit.

Nuria Bits

I've been working on a more thorough profile. Haven't done the appearance bit yet, the current entry is a placeholder left over from her short profile.

Name: NuriaRace/Class: Godlike (Human) Immolator.
Sex/Gender: Female.
Interested In: Men/Women/Trans/Futa/Masculine Monsters/Feminine Monsters. Yes.

Quote"Evil? There is no such thing. No good, no evil. Only life, and need, and will," Nuria produced a terrible smile as she drew closer, pressed her body against the man who had tried to lecture her. Red lips nearly touched his ear as she whispered, the fiery glow of her eyes just barely visible still at the edge of his eyes, like the sun about to disappear into the horizon. "Show me your will weighs more than theirs. Show me your desire."

Background:
Nuria, whose very name means fire, was born a member of a cult called 'Brotherhood of the Living Flame'. They worship, as their name suggests, the concept of fire itself as a divine entity. Most of them are very faithful; extremists that only grow more so with age as their minds become consumed by the fire they worship. They are, however, not a major religion. Their followers are mostly those who lived through terrible hardships and became stronger for them, those with an odd fascination for fire or those simply attracted by their preaching and fervor.  And of course those born into their ranks, as Nuria was.

Her conception was part of a ritual intended to create a vessel for their god -- for the spirit of fire itself. To truly create a being that was a living flame. It worked, too -- fire magic came far more easily to the young girl than the average wizard and she always seemed to have a strong connection to the element. She was raised to be as close to the idealized concept of fire as a human being could be, whether in spirit or later, as she grew, in swordsmanship and tactics.

She grew up in a secret temple that belonged to one of many sub-factions of the cult, surrounded by their members and teachings. When she finally came of age, another ritual was enacted: they all sacrificed themselves to her, all those who had been residents of her temple. Her teachers, her companions and friends, all burned so that the divine spark they had instilled in her at conception would now kindle. Part of her, the part that had been indoctrinated to the teachings, was honored. Another was terrified and revolted. However she felt about it, however, it was a massive act of faith and will and -- it worked. As the sacred flame engulfed them all, she alone stood untouched by it. It did not burn her -- or perhaps it did, but on a level far beyond mere skin and flesh. It burned the mortality out of her and took residence, made her more like a god.

When it finally died down, everyone else had been utterly consumed and only ashes remained. Nuria stood reborn, her appearance now that of a Godlike. Disillusioned and unwilling to become a holy object for the remainders of the cult, she spent a few years on her own, sorting out what she had become and would now do. There were  many things of the cult's teachings that felt natural to her, despite her new dislike of the faith itself, and she certainly was their 'Living Flame'. But that didn't mean she had to do what the cult wanted or expected. Fire, after all, is never truly tamed.

So rather than gather the cult around her, she began a life as an adventurer. The fast and furious lifestyle of a traveling sword for hire suited her -- there was an entire world to see and indulge in, many foes to conquer and oh so many passions to explore.

Personality:
Nuria acts much like the flame she emulates: she burns high and fast, driven by intense passions and hunger for more. Those she touches may find themselves catching flame -- or all too quickly devoured and left a husk. Both metaphorically and literally. Her frantic behaviour is in parts driven by a fear that she can never have anything permanent, for such is not in her own nature and anathema to the flame inside her. As a result of this, she is torn between wanting and not wanting to be around people -- her high passions and fervor are something few can keep up with and her heart was broken almost as often as she broke others in turn. One particular problem with a sustained romance has been and still is that she is very fickle -- she may indeed genuinely adore a lover one night, then wake the next day with her mind already set on different things.

She hates few things more than boredom or waiting -- even losing in battle or being beaten by a foe is preferable. She craves stimulation. Whilst she readily drinks alcohol, she never actually seems to get drunk. In the same manner, food seems to disappear into her -- she never seems sated and always hungers for more. Perhaps it is her Godlike physiology, perhaps it is literally a fire burning inside her that consumes everything she shovels down, but put her next to a giant monstrosity of a man and she will eat and drink long after his stomach burst.

A constant question she asks herself in low moments is how much of her extreme and often contrary behaviour is her own and how much of it really is the divine flame put into her. At other times, she doesn't care and will vehemently argue that there is no difference, no division, only 'Nuria' -- but still, in those cold nights and deep dungeons, sometimes there is that nagging doubt.

Morality and Alignment:
Nuria does not subscribe to the notion of good and evil. This has been a problem at times since, when encountering a caravan being robbed by bandits, she is just as likely to help either side depending on which one seems more exciting at the time (barring other mitigating factors). She is in it for the experience and excitement, not to appease any notions of heroics or 'goodness'. Money is nice, recognition and fame is nice, but for her it's really all about the moment. The rush of battle, the thrill of adventure.

Appearance:
Nuria the Living Flame stands tall and is blessed with a sculpted compromise between athleticism and a fully feminine figure.

Two features set her apart from regular humans: her ears that are pointed and almost look elfin, which sport two helix piercings and a sharp sickle-shaped bone through each lobe. Her eyes burn a bright yellow. Both sides of her head is shaved, leaving her with a wild mohawk that ends in a long, braided tail. She wears leather armor -- of a sort.  It only really covers her arms and shoulders properly, the remaining bits look more like a particularly spiky leather bikini. A collar of the same material prominently sits around her neck.

The Godlike

Race name shamelessly stolen from Pillars of Eternity:
The godlike are children of the kith ("civilized" races) who have been blessed with physical aspects associated with the gods (though some do not consider it a blessing). These aspects may take many forms and often come with mystical powers. Aberrant head shapes are typical, and godlike are unable to wear protective headgear as it is near-impossible to find anything that fits. Because of their unusual nature and their inability to reproduce, godlike are often viewed with fear and wonder.

Now, I don't really want to take this as is. More something like:

The godlike are mortals who possess or have taken on an aspect of divinity in some shape or form. Some are blessed (or cursed) with the lineage of a god or divine spirit. Some are affected and empowered by their word or will. Some have stepped beyond the realm of mortals and become closer to an existence as a divine spirit.

There are many forms in which the mortal and divine may intermingle, but the Godlike all share a few basic traits:
Their quasi-divine  nature manifests in some obvious, visual manner that can easily be identified on sight.
Their lifespan is increased to varying degrees but usually at least twice as long as a regular member of their species. They also retain their youth for most of their lifespan, then fade rapidly.
They possess some manner of supernatural ability related to the sort of divine essence they carry.

For Nuria, I was thinking the 'Salamander' racial ability suggested with the Immolator class would work very well. In Pillars of Eternity the Godlike are effectively the equivalent to D&D Plane-Touched, for some of which they should also work here. I mean, carrying the essence of another realm inside you can easily be associated with something divine.

The Brotherhood of the Living Flame is a minor religion (and, despite the name, not restricted to male practitioners) spread throughout the lands. They venerate the idealized concept of fire in all its roles. As the giver of life, the herald of progress and rebirth and, of course, as a destroyer.

To dedicate your life and soul to fire itself is not an easy thing and even their more open-minded followers often seem very driven and fanatic.

Some more artwork featuring the character used as inspiration for the visual:
http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/l/Lucien/238421/Lucien-238421-Vorgen_and_Neicul.jpg (NSFW)
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Lucien/386862/Kamri-and-Jelthra-Chapter-27 (NSFW)
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Lucien/341058/Kamri-vs.-Belvakr-RETALIATION-and-SUBMISSION (NSFW)
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: ArinTalis on June 05, 2016, 02:21:06 PM
Wigglebiscuit, I'm totally down for that. ;) Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I'll add it to potential bonds.

Also: I got really bored and thew together a Serena Southstar sheet for fun. I know we don't know if we're in yet... but like I said, totally bored.

Serena Southstar Dungeonworld sheet

Serena Southstar
Female | 5 ft 8 | Green Eyes | Red Hair |
STR: 12 (+0), DEX: 16 (+2), CON: 13 (+1), INT: 9 (-1), WIS: 15 (+1), CHA: 8 (-1)
Damage: D8 | Armor 1* | HP: 23 | Alignment: Lawful (Aid the Powerless) | Race: Human (+1 Unarmed Damage)
Bonds:
•   "Cinder is a worthy rival. And the way her fire frames her face... Why am I staring?"

Starting Moves
Master of Battle: Unarmed attacks are always Hand and Precise. Pick 2 of the following to add to any attack: Close, +1 Damage, (Stacks w/+1 from Human), +2 Piercing
Master of Defense: +1 Armor when Unarmored | Master of a Thousand Tongues: Understand all languages | Master of Acrobatics (Dex) (Full Text Pasted due to complex mechanic) - You can jump, climb, balance, and perform other feats of acrobatics with stunning skill. Most acrobatic tasks are as easy for you as walking down the street. When you must perform a truly extraordinary super-human feat of acrobatics, roll +DEX.  *On a 10+, you succeed with your usual ease. *On a 7-9, choose one: • You must move slowly or take some time to ready yourself. • You tire yourself out: -1 forward to DEX. • You don't quite end up where you wanted.

Load: 21
Equipment: Bandages (Slow, 3 Uses, 0 Weight), 2 Antitoxin (1 uses, 0 Weight), Adventuring Gear (5 uses, 1 weight), Elven Bread (Ration, 7 uses, 1 weight) – Current Weight: 2

Great work! If we both get in we can develop this further. Good luck!

Dhi

Quote from: VonDoom on June 06, 2016, 08:45:26 AM
I'm playing Nuria, the Godlike (race concept shamelessly stolen from Pillars of Eternity)
I played until maybe midway though Act 2 of Pillars of Eternity, the lore was neat but the short stories written by contributors ultimately killed the experience for me by always going somewhere grim and unlikable. Godlike struck me as being very much a nod to the genasi, aasimar, and tiefling planetouched of Planescape, and by extension Pillars' spiritual predecessor, Planescape: Torment.

VonDoom

They are exactly that in Pillars, yeah. I added a bit of a Celestial Bureaucracy style to it and made each Godlike 'some are similar, but all unique unto themselves' with various ways to become one and such. I really should put the bit about gods and religions I noted in the original recruitment down somewhere, too ... but basically I was requesting a more shinto-ish thing where gods and ghosts and spirits are similar, where there are lots of ranks and an untold number of lesser gods below the highest god pantheon(s?).

To be honest, I haven't played Pillars very far myself -- it couldn't really hold my attention for some reason. I'm hugely looking forward to what is looking like a far more worthy successor, Tides of Numenera. I'll probably drop weeks into that one.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Nastara

Yeah!  Nuria is already a member of the Delvers, so there's a good possibility of running into her in some sort of a way!

I'm currently sitting at my computer, probably going to make some coffee, chill for a second, then posting on current threads, THEN look through characters/players and figure out Crew Two!

Current Status: Posted on one thread, having a little lunch, still have to post QUITE a bit of content in the other thread, then I'll start working things out!

For the record: This is the part of GMing that I SUPER hate. I really enjoyed reading all of your characters and I want to be able to give everybody a chance.  If you are still interested once the group is formed, I can tell you that once things are up and running I /may/ consider a third group.  I feel like at a certain point, I'd get overwhelmed, but I'm not sure yet.  Either way, let me know if you are super, over-the-top passionately interested in the future and we'll talk.

Ershin

Name: Rosaria Clayton
Race/Class: Beguiler (Link)
Sex/Gender: Female
Interested In: Women, Futa Monsters, Feminine Monsters. Non-con and sizeplay are also nice ~
Brief Description:
  • Physical - Rosaria is of a slim, unassuming build, standing at roughly 4'8" tall with shoulder length red hair and eyes that don't look quite right for a human. She usually wears what appear to be rags formed from what was once an old white wedding dress.
  • Personality - She has something of an impish personality, and usually uses charm and wit (or at least attempts to) to wriggle her way out of the situations she usually puts herself in.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I've had quite a bit of experience with D&D (3.5 and 4) and Pathfinder, but never Dungeon World in either its system or setting.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: I usually check for updates daily and respond when I'm able, however sometimes my work schedule causes me to be absent for periods of time.

Nastara

I knew you'd post in time!

Current Status: Realizing that The Storm and Queen Tavern is probably going to take multiple posts to catch me up, THEN going through characters/players.

For the record: This is the part of GMing that I SUPER hate. I really enjoyed reading all of your characters and I want to be able to give everybody a chance.  As you may have noticed, the amount of current characters is pretty big for a Dungeon World or D&D group.  So here's how it's going to work, looking at types of posts people have made, character types, scene and sexual preferences, etc, I'm going to be putting together a team of 5 players.  At that point, I'll post in here so people know that the post has gone out.  Know that I would love to bring all of you, but want to craft a team that has good compatibility.
If you are still interested once the group is formed, I can tell you that once things are up and running I /may/ consider a third group.  I feel like at a certain point, I'd get overwhelmed, but I'm not sure yet.  Either way, let me know if you are super, over-the-top passionately interested in the future and we'll talk.  There is always a possibility that characters will drop out of a game and having some people on my radar as potential players wouldn't hurt.

Thank you all so much for your characters!  Now, I gotta write about sledding on turtle shells and a big, burly blacksmith!

Nastara

Alright, I've sent out the first round of invitations based on trying to find a group that I thought would work well sexually, adventuringly, and personality wise.  I wish I could have brought in everybody, but with just the people who posted, I could have filled two groups nearly to capacity.  Thank you all so much and I hope you all find games that work amazingly for you!

<3Nastara

Ershin

Congrats to everyone who got in. Hope the game turns out to be a lot of fun. :)