Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

TheLegionary

Watari

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sukada

This is probably bad, but the only word that I can think of that hasn't been used along these lines is.

Fuck.

Dramen

ScorpioQueen

I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Sukada

ScorpioQueen

CrimsonxKisses

ScorpioQueen

Sukada

ScorpioQueen

Sukada

ScorpioQueen

Watari

Samantha

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Nadir

Cody

Cody has requested an indefinite account restriction.

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Samantha

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Beguile's Mistress

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17