An interesting idea :o (M looking for Dominant/controlling female)

Started by Fadereaper, November 01, 2012, 01:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadereaper

Now my idea is a bit strange so be warned by that xD, as well I would like as the title describes someone to play a female who would act controlling and dominant.  Now as well one more final detail before hand, the detail needed for post is non existent.  I would like at least a paragraph so we always have some progression but I understand writers block and such, but ya at least help the story progress.  And now my idea :D.

Ok so I was reading some files from the SCP series as a Halloween type deal with my friends and there was an interesting character I saw, this 'detainee' is called the teenage succubus and here is the short summary of her character.  She is a simple teenage girl (about 18 years appearance) who has a strange power, her ability is basically to attract men and drive them to pursue her in obsessive means.  As well as this she has one other bizarre trait, she doesn't need food or other nourishment to survive rather she feeds on *cough* male contact *wink wink*.  In her containment she is given this from the male staff but never through a traditional means and as such contact with her is limited, and here is the story for the roleplay I wanted to do. 
(link included to her information so it can be read for further details http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-166)

Here is the kind of person I'd like to be her, she would be a dominant person and would as well be very manipulative using the men she attracts to get what she wants.  The rp would be revolved around her and I would be one of the level 4 agents in the facility, giving me unique access to different areas but not as high priority as the OS 5.  I would be given special detail over 166 and my role would be to observe and keep in check, perhaps she could also be a telepath and she uses this to convince him to come inside of her room.  They would at first just talk and such, but then it would change and he would be manipulated more and more until he decides to help her escape.  Perhaps along the way of their escape or even prior something happens to her and maybe is more concerned for his well being, anyway it would be centered around their escape and trying to survive the foundations attempts to recapture them.  (we can discuss this further if you want to join me for this rp.)
Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O