Started by Hokage, June 07, 2006, 07:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hokage

Mademouiselle I would love to. ^_^
I aim to please

Atari

indarkestknight

Quote from: Swedish Steel on June 08, 2006, 08:54:48 PM
Eh? I hope that is just an example of something that could happen, Magneto haven't really banged her has she? I only thought he got together with Rogue of the X-babes.

Age of Apocalypse Universe, not House of M. As I recall, there was technically no "Queen" for Magneto in HoM, only his children: Polaris, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch.

Tempted to play Beast now, but not sure anyone will want to play with me...

Atari

The beast could be fun to play with :)

tcost

It's funny;  I was just kicked out of an X-Men game over on RPoL earlier this week.  I was playing Nightcrawler and someone objected to my romance with Storm. 

Kurt's already spoken for here.  I'd be happy to play Scott Summers here if the continuity allowed for it, or possibly Sebastian Shaw or even Jason Wyngarde?

There was a thread like this about a month ago that petered out.  Some of the people from that one might be interested in this one instead.

But.. if any of you happens to also be the GM who threw me out over at RPoL, just tell me now and I'll clear out.  And if any of you happens to be the person who was playing Storm opposite me, I'd really, really like to hear from you again.
I prefer justice to irony.

Swedish Steel

Is that the only reason you got kicked out? Bleh. I'm gonna play the blue little devil, and I wanna get together with Storm without getting kicked out. Oh, and Rogue. And Psylocke. And Emma. And Jean. And... ;D
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

PhoenixBlaze

Chill swed to many women equal to many problems. WTF is the marvel website address?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Hokage

I aim to please

PhoenixBlaze

Cool I got it, and even thought swed made it sound like jean grey was shitty I'm going for it, that woman does have alot of cool powers just nothing I saw in the movies.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Swedish Steel

Nah, her powers aren't shitty, I just think she's a bit boring compared to the rest of the X-team, I suspect that's why she and Cyclops made a perfect couple, those two can bore a stone to tears.  ;D
I'm exagurating a bit, but I've always prefered Rachel Summers for some reason, wouldn't mind seeing her make an apperance. :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Lyria

Is anyone else creating their own mutant? Or will it be all canon characters?
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Hokage

From what it looks like everyone is going to be canon

but dare to be different lol
I aim to please

Lyria

Oh, I am never afraid to dare to be different. Besides, it will hide my lack of depth of knowledge of the verse. :D
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Hokage

I aim to please

Hokage

*Update*

If anyone wants to create rooms or add better descriptions for the ones I have feel free to post them in the ooc chat thread. Benn kinda busy past few days.
I aim to please

Hokage

*update*

Character applications are open, post them and when I approve it will be moved to the accepted area and I will pm you. Once we get a set amount of chars approved we'll actually begin the game. And I'll include how where all there etc in more depth.

If any one has any ideas suggestions feel free to post them in the ooc and it will probably be added if its good ^_^
I aim to please

Arander

Do you have a link to the thread?
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Hokage

I aim to please

NikitaFirestar

Yay! *Claps* I love X-men! Did I hear there'd be a Scott Summers...? *Giggles*
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

tcost

Well, I've volunteered for the part...

Not quite the same type of guy as Khamir, is he?  :)
I prefer justice to irony.

Rayve13

I'm interested. No real character preference, I can manage just about anyone except Wolverine (never did like that boy).

Hokage

You can make up your own to.

And this is an alternat universe so people like Magneto could be good etc
I aim to please

Rayve13

Alrighty, I'll probably grab someone from the X-verse and set up tonight.

Hokage

Good welcome to the Haven lol
I aim to please