My Savior, My captor-Female for Male

Started by LittleKitten, December 09, 2016, 12:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

She's a young nurse serving in the Federal (United States) army. She's horrified by the tragedies and violence of war but determined to do her duty and save as many man as possible. She's sweet and innocent, unexposed until now to the base desires of men. Often, their comments simply go over her head. One night, she's lured out of the camp by a group of soldiers. They claim their friend is wounded and needs care. The innocent young nurse follows after them, determined to save a life and unaware that they might lie.

Once, they have her safely away from camp, the soldiers throw her down. They are intent on raping her. She screams for help, but knows no one can hear her. Surprisingly though, shots ring out and her attacks drop. Out from the mist, a Confederate soldier steps forward. He smiles down at her and expresses concern for her well being. Once he's satisfied that she's unharmed, he pulls out a length of rope and binds her wrists.

He's a young and handsome officer who is currently spying on the northern camp. He can't have the young nurse returning and reporting him and his mens presence. He takes her prisoner but treats her well, more like a guest really. Days pass and there's a battle which leads to the destruction of the army she was serving with. The young nurse has no where else to go and no way to return home, so the southern officer decides to take her with him.

She can serve his group as a nurse. He finds himself not really caring if she comes willingly or not.

This game could be sweet and romantic with the two enemies falling in love or we could go the BDSM and kidnap route. Please PM me if you are interested.

LittleKitten