Monster Girls (D&D 3.5) Grab your Monster Manuals and Savage Species!

Started by ulthakptah, November 09, 2011, 03:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulthakptah

Quote from: Snake on November 10, 2011, 03:39:13 PM
Yeah but if it's all female monsters...where's the fun for us with penises? :3
I get it all. That's the perk of being DM.

Kunoichi

xD Alternately, given that there are some monsters such as Doppelgangers, which can change their shape around quite readily...

ExisD

I think we should determine which of the game ideas we're going for. I still like the idea of 1 and 3 the best.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 10, 2011, 01:29:26 AM
I don't think I'm going to worry about character creation yet. Not even sure there will be players as monster hunters. Seems like the monster girls are against that right now anyway. I probably won't even pick a starting level for the monsters until I know what the highest level adjustment in the group is going to be.Level six really? I take it you want to be raped badly. Since one starting as an Erinyes they are probably going to all be starting above level 10.

Actually thats one of my offs so in short Im gonna be doing the raping. I'll go higher if thats the case. :-) Maybe level 12 then?

ulthakptah

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 09, 2011, 02:31:58 PM
Just a reminder, the monster hunters won't be needed if the monster girls aren't interested in the third option. Also those throwing their hats in for being monster hunters need to be okay with the fact that they might lose a fight with a monster girl and be at her mercy.
Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 10, 2011, 05:00:09 PM
Actually thats one of my offs so in short Im gonna be doing the raping. I'll go higher if thats the case. :-) Maybe level 12 then?
Sometime I just feel that nobody bothers to read anymore.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  I wonder what sort of plot we'll get with the character choices so far?  Plot hooks for an Imp and Erinyes are pretty simple, what with trying to corrupt mortals and steal their souls, sort of an action-intrigue scenario for the most part, but then there's the Pixie and the Ghaele, and someone might choose to be a Flesh Golem or a Fire Giant or some other brute force sort of character as well...

avorae

Quote from: ExisD on November 10, 2011, 04:38:52 PM
I think we should determine which of the game ideas we're going for. I still like the idea of 1 and 3 the best.

I can go for any of them personally.. as long as the capture is not permanent or there is no killing if we go with three
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Laughing Hyena

Kunoichi

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 10, 2011, 08:43:35 PM
Aw, no Ghaele fun time?

Nah, you're listed on the first page.  I think he's willing to allow such a character. ^^

ulthakptah

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 10, 2011, 05:13:16 PM
Sometime I just feel that nobody bothers to read anymore.
Obviously these are words of outrage and anger.

Kunoichi

*gives ulth a hug*

Well, I still bother to read, at least. ^^; Admittedly, I have had some slip-ups in comprehension lately, but I still at least go over the actual words on the screen.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 10, 2011, 08:59:04 PM
Nah, you're listed on the first page.  I think he's willing to allow such a character. ^^

Whee!

In case no one knew, Ghaele are CG outsiders of Truth, Justice, and LASER BEAMS TO THE FACE!

Last time I played one was in a real world game, as she was vacationing on the Material Plane, with her job back home being from The Department of Lost and Found and Snacks. Tasked to get things both lost and found, and to market brand candy to mortals.

In that game half the party got captured by paladins and sent to jail. Having infinite charges of Alter Self, I disguised her as a cleric of the order and infiltrated the paladin castle. At which point I lead the interrogation against my own party, accusing them of all sorts of deeds of which I was only partially responsible for!

Afterwards I was wandering the castle and making new friends, while the ranger in the party was organizing a hobo orgy in front of the castle.  Watching from one of the windows, as the drunk horny hobos starting getting it on. So naturally I casted major image and 'summoned' a dragon behind the hobos, which does wonders to cause a riot.

Inerrant Lust

This sounds... interesting. I actually ran a game like this, but it fell through not long after. Lone male protagonist vs. an island of monster girls. :P

My inclination would be to play the part of a hunter... or a goo girl. ::)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 10, 2011, 09:13:35 PM
Obviously these are words of outrage and anger.
And I did read just so you know.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on November 11, 2011, 02:51:05 AM
This sounds... interesting. I actually ran a game like this, but it fell through not long after. Lone male protagonist vs. an island of monster girls. :P

My inclination would be to play the part of a hunter... or a goo girl. ::)

I have to admit, I'm curious about how you'd make a goo girl character within the confines of the system. ^^; Oozes are generally mindless, and I haven't really found much in the way of fitting substitutes...

Kunoichi

True, and having checked Google, I see there are also some intelligent varieties of ooze, as well. ^^;

In particular, the Summoner Ooze (MMIII) looks like it could be taken to some rather interesting places, mechanically.  To say nothing of the potential character options in an Awakened Living Spell...

ulthakptah

Yes very good and all. Now, we should probably get moving on to details of the game. Like which of the options you guys want, or if you have your own suggestion for an option. Do you all want to know each other before had. Right now most of the players are outsiders, and I'm guessing there needs to be a good reason why a Ghaele would be handing out with a couple of devils. Also Nicci plans on using the Ghaele monster class levels in savage species, so no need to start at level 18.

Zaer Darkwail

I vote for option 3 primarily so I could adventure alongside monster girls. Or is that scenario 'monster hunters vs monster girls'?

Anyways I would vote 1 or 2 if I can be male monster or someway a male minion of the monster girls.

Kunoichi

Well, I'm still for option one, as I said before. ^^; Also, rather than having the various monster girls all be together, it might be better to run separate adventures for groups of them that intersect every now and then.  Say, we'd have the RP threads be different areas in a region, like a forest, a swamp, a city, a dungeon, and then the various monster girl characters would roleplay and interact with the world in their own preferred method?

This would also open the door for monstergirl-on-monstergirl action, which could certainly be fun. ;D

Also, looking over the Summoning Ooze I have to admit I'm extremely tempted to get a second character, assuming that's allowed here. ><;

NicciKotor

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 11, 2011, 03:37:55 PM
Yes very good and all. Now, we should probably get moving on to details of the game. Like which of the options you guys want, or if you have your own suggestion for an option. Do you all want to know each other before had. Right now most of the players are outsiders, and I'm guessing there needs to be a good reason why a Ghaele would be handing out with a couple of devils. Also Nicci plans on using the Ghaele monster class levels in savage species, so no need to start at level 18.

If you look hard enough you can find savage species monster progressions for almost anything.

Also I am on vacation, so traveling about with devils wouldn't bother me too much. I know the difference between work and pleasure, and by the nine I shall over come!

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 11, 2011, 03:52:06 PM
Well, I'm still for option one, as I said before. ^^; Also, rather than having the various monster girls all be together, it might be better to run separate adventures for groups of them that intersect every now and then.  Say, we'd have the RP threads be different areas in a region, like a forest, a swamp, a city, a dungeon, and then the various monster girl characters would roleplay and interact with the world in their own preferred method?

This would also open the door for monstergirl-on-monstergirl action, which could certainly be fun. ;D

Also, looking over the Summoning Ooze I have to admit I'm extremely tempted to get a second character, assuming that's allowed here. ><;

Mischief abounds! We should make a team. ;D

Although I seriously might prefer playing a hunter... if we're permitted two characters, I'd be delighted. ;) (Although I have no interesting concept for the hunter...)

Zaer Darkwail

That is good idea as well; I mean make two chars. One for hunter and one for monster girl.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on November 11, 2011, 04:45:58 PM
Mischief abounds! We should make a team. ;D

Although I seriously might prefer playing a hunter... if we're permitted two characters, I'd be delighted. ;) (Although I have no interesting concept for the hunter...)

Sure. ;D Team Lawful Evil with ExisD, and Team Slime Girl with you.  If I'm able to get the full 15 HD advanced Summoning Slime, I've even got a basic concept for the character: "Mother Ooze, the Queen of Slimes".  Which would, of course, leave me with an opening for several 'daughters' if anyone else wanted to get in on the action. ;)