Losing a Sibling (Darkvamplips x Silentdeath)

Started by SilentDeath, October 20, 2009, 02:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentDeath

He watched his younger twin sibling, as he had during the past few years of his life, just as his parents had asked him to. He had always been protective of her, even when they had been younger, although in all honest truth he depended on her more than she did on him.

They had been very young and as children often did they had played, running and chasing one another late into the night. He had lost his breath and she had been completely powerless to aid him, so she had done what she could. She had run home screaming at the top of her lungs, "Mama! Papa!" All the way until their poor parents had rushed out to see, his father immediately ran past her in search of him. She yelled to him where he was to be found and watched as he administered air to his smaller lungs. After she learned how to administer CPR though he had come to depend on her.

"Come on sister, we have to go home. You left your sweater at home and you know how cranky mother gets when I keep you out." He draped his arm over her shoulders and planted a brotherly kiss on her template. His excuse was half-hearted, since he knew his mother was right to worry. Although it was mostly because of his health, still he refused to lay back and not enjoy life.

darkvamplips

When he got the CPR lessons she always made fun of him. He was always a little over protective of her and sometimes he got a little over board but she appreciated it none the less. She remembered the day that she had quit breathing and her brother had saved her life. Her brother had ran home and then brought their dad came to help her. They were at their favorite spot right now at a pond near their house. They found it when they were kids and now they come here as much as the could just to relax. Sometimes she wished her brother was not around so much and she knew that he was just trying to protect her. Little did she know that her brother would soon be dead and there would be no one to protect her. She leaned against his warm body and sighed. "Alright I am getting cold." She smiled keeping close to her brother for the warmth his body gave off.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

SilentDeath

He chuckled, "Well you know very well what that means young lady. Our time outside is up, come up we have to head back, I allowed us to be out here longer than usual." He playfully picked her up and spun her around, before putting her back down gently. "We can come back tomorrow once I get back, I promise to bring you back here. Remember no arguing about whether we can stay another five minutes, I have been indulgent enough as it is." He placed his sweater on her back to keep her warm and lead her down the path that would bring them home, after crossing the large intersection.

Before when they had been mere children the intersection had not existed, but as the population had grown the roads had been expanded and larger intersections began to appear. It had changed drastically from those days, as if they had moved to a different place that had a similar outline of their home. Never the less, he adjusted to the world, he had to. As long as he was strong, his little sister would not have to be. He would shoulder all of her worries. It no time they approached the edge of the park, "Remember no running ahead, it is a Friday night and many drivers like to drive home drunk. I would hate for something to happen to you."

darkvamplips

When he picked her up she giggled like she was younger again like a girl. Even though her brother was annoying and always caring for her she stilled liked it. "Alright fine daddy." She rolled her eyes putting her jacket back on and said it like she was being sarcastic. Little did she know soon her brother would be dead and things would take a turn for the worst. When she was told no running ahead that's when she got a little angry. "I am not 5 years old anymore I'm not going to get hit." She sighed keeping right beside her brother anyway but sometimes it was just to much.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

He smiled at the way she referred to him, but let it slide. He knew he was somewhat overprotective, okay maybe more than somewhat, but still he was her older brother he had to be! "I know you are not five years old anymore but to me you will always be my little sister, even if by only a few seconds."

No sooner had those words left his lips, a car came racing down the street, and a group of rowdy teens cheered. By the looks of it they were drunk. He took a step ahead of her and shoved her behind him even before they stepped onto the street. "I think it would be best if we waited until they pass, since they are speeding it should not be long."

Little did he know that those drunken teens had other plans, they wanted to be reckless tonight. They wanted to know what it was like to hunt a person down they wanted to see blood. In a weird and twisted way, the alcohol had contorted their judgement, or maybe it had simply let lose the beasts in them, either way they wanted to chase someone down. Unfortunately when they came to that decision the only people outside were Sebastian and his younger twin sister. The car swerved off the road and onto the side walk, at full speed, its engine roaring.

When he saw what the car was doing he could not believe someone would be so cruel, yet he had a precious person with him. He turned immediately to her and hugged her body to his and rolled away into the near bushes, but that did not deter the vehicle. When the car made a violent u-turn he let go of his sister and ran across the open path to keep them from going after her, anything but her. He even waved his arms wildly and taunted them, and tried to reach a smaller path. But he could not out run the car, it hit him and sent his body rolled over the vehicle before falling into the muddy ground.

The drunken drivers finally left, and in their wake a badly injured young man. He was having difficulty breathing, his lungs hardly able to draw enough air on their own. Still his only concern was the girl he had left hiding in the bushes. He left his heart start to fail him, and the oxygen became more scares.

darkvamplips

Yeah it was only by a few minutes at most but still she wanted some privacy. Little did she know that soon those words would be the last she heard or one of the last few she heard. That over protective brother would be gone soon. "Alright." She was somewhat happy that her brother had stepped into the path of the car but it was to much. There was a feeling in her stomach and she knew something bad was going to happen. When she heard the car screeching she looked at them covering her ears but not being able to look away. When she was pulled into her brother's arms she felt safe even for a moment before he quickly pulled away. A scream echoed through the streets as she covered her eyes when she heard her brother's body get slammed. "Sebastian?" She cried out when they left and she ran over to his body. It was all blood and she could barely see if he was still alive. The thing that gave it away was the blood pulsing out of his body. Kneeling beside her brother she took his head in her lap gently. "Sebastian please answer me." Tears trickled down her cheeks landing on his arm.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

He heard her voice, even in his painful state it was the last condolence he had. As his pulse began to fade and his breathing slowed, he was glad she was safe and sound. But his relief was short lived as his seconds of live were counted down. Faster than the accident had occurred, he started to fade away. His heart finally stopped and his breathing did too, his eyes closed at that instant.

darkvamplips

She had heard her brother's breathing stop and tilted his head back. "No don't leave me." She cried out sealing her lips on his and breathing two times fast into his pale lips. Tears fell upon his cold cheek. A hand went to his chest as she started compressions trying to keep him alive. "Just hold on help will be here soon." She said hysterically.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

Her air filled his lungs, and her hands pumped his heart, but no one had yet to call for help. The accident had yet to be reported, he would not be able to last, not without the proper life support. His cold cheeks warmed by the salty tears running down his face, her sweet tears. Time ticked by, one second then another, and no ambulance in sight.

Finally a pedestrian noticed the crying female aiding the fallen victim, and dialed for help. For some reason he could not bring himself to interfere further, it was a touching sight those two made. At long last, in the distance the cry of an ambulance was heard accompanied by the sirens of the cops, responding to an emergency.

darkvamplips

She knew even though his heart was not starting she had to keep this up. If he had any chance of living she could give it to him. Leaning down she breathed into his open mouth not wanting to look into his open eyes. The eyes that hadn't closed in his passing. Her hands beat feriously against his chest keeping his heart going. "Come on please live. The ambulance is coming." The sound brought fear and happiness knowing there was still a chance. She leaned down to give him another breath and check to see if his pulse had returned. Deep down she knew he was gone but couldn't let him go. "Please." The tears fell upon his pale cheek.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

Her efforts had sustained his body until the ambulance got there, the paramedics came up behind her and aided the fallen boy on the ground, quickly moving him to the awaiting vehicle and ushering the girl onto the ambulance. The paramedic quickly set up the machines to monitor the victim, only to find no pulse, after trying CPR and got no response. He shook his head as there was little more they could do, giving one last attempt he turned on the defibrillator and gave a few last tries, but it all proved useless. Looking back at the girl with him, he shook his head, there was no more that could be done for the boy.

darkvamplips

They had to pry his body away from the girls desperate attempts to save his life. All this time he was the one who tried to protect her but in the end his attempts backfired. When she got into the ambulance it was just a like a dream no a nightmare that she would never wake up from. Tears filled her eyes as the last shock got no response. "You need to try more." She screamed wanting to do chest compressions or something.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

The man shook his head, there was nothing more that could be done for the man lying still and lifeless in the ambulance bed. The machine behind them letting out a small and unending 'beep'. "Hate to tell you this miss but there is nothing more I can do for this man." His voice apologetic and filled with empathy for the girl.

darkvamplips

There had to be something they could do she wanted to go over and do compressions but she knew he was gone. It was like she could feel that he was gone. Without thinking she wrapped her arms around her bloody brother's body and held him. Tears streamed down her face and she remained there. "Come back." She continued to say over and over again.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

Her family met up with her in the hospital, one of the paramedics had called in with their personal information to notify the authorities. Who in turn insured her family was there to meet the grieving girl. Her parents and her older brother, who had arrived earlier that week for a short vacation at home, were teary-eyed and heartbroken as well. Still it seemed like nothing compared to the girl's heart wrenching pain.

He moved to her side, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder before pulling her away from the unyielding cold body and into an embrace. "Its okay little sis, let it all out. I am here for you."

darkvamplips

The heart wrenching pain was because she had seen him die. Held him in her arms and tried to save him but she felt like it did not work and she was useless. She was allowed to stay with her brother as long as she wanted and when her brother pulled her into a hug she broke down. Soon his shirt was full of tears and soaked. She never spoke a word and probably wouldn't for a long time. The only person who kept her safe was gone.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

Her older brother stayed with her, no matter how soaked his shirt was getting, he held her tight. He felt the lose of his younger brother, but not with such intensity she was displaying. It was hard to hold her and whisper words of comfort when one so close had died, how did one deal with that? Their parents took care of the rest, while he simply held her."Sh, let it all out, don't bottle any feelings up. Sh, its okay."

darkvamplips

The twins were together since birth and they never fought. Yes he was a little over protective but at least he kept her safe. Now that was all gone and she felt like she had no one even though her older brother was still around. She couldn't help but continue to cry was it because of her brother telling her to or something else. Before she would leave she wanted to spend some time with his body once more.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

She was denied by the doctors, as they feared they would not be able to separate her from the corpse that was once her twin brother. Not in her condition, the poor girl seemed to be falling apart right before their eyes, yet there was nothing any of them could do. Her older brother did what he and his parents thought best. He began to lead her out of the hospital and to his car. it would be best if he took her home for now, their parents could make sure that the preparations for the funeral were made. Once more he gave her a reassuring squeeze, "take a deep breath. Everything is going to be alright you will see."

darkvamplips

She could not believe she was denied by the doctors to spend some time with her brother once more. When she was told that she was starting to freak out and they thought she should be sedated. Her older brother tried to calm her down to the point where she did not need to be sedated. When she walked out she did not speak she seemed to be in a coma or a trance. "No it's not going to be ok. You weren't there to see him die. To see the blood." She was almost screaming.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

The doctors had been right, she was nearly hysterical. Screaming, or so it sounded to his ringing ears. He pulled her firmly to him, forcing her to shout at his chest rather than at the hospital for all to see. He did not care for a scene but he just wanted to insure that she came back to her senses. Although it seemed at the moment that it was too much to ask for. He could not begin to imagine how traumatizing that must have been for her. "Stop screeching at the top of your lungs, take a deep breath. Let's get you something to drink, to get your mind off the horrid crime you were forced to witness. Come on little sister."

darkvamplips

When he pulled her close to his chest she continued to scream utter nonsense before calming down about 10 minutes later. Maybe getting drunk would get her mind off it but she didn't think that's what he meant. Sighing she got in the car and looked out the window. A few moments later she had her seat belt on.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

Her parents took care of filling out the paper work required to deal with their son's passing, form after form they numbly filled them out. It was wrong to have to bury their child, their souls felt dead inside, but they had to be strong for their daughter and their older son. It would do the family no good if they all buried themselves deep into the pain and lost touch with reality. For now her older brother could make sure that she was taken care of. Their family would have to pull together.

darkvamplips

Even though her brother would be able to take care of her it would never replace her twin, never. They were together since they were in the womb most people would love to be that close to their siblings. The tears streamed silently down her cheeks as they drove home in silence. Nothing happened during that time and she jumped at a sound of a door slamming shut. To her it sounded like a gunshot.

My request thread:

SilentDeath

He grinded his teeth watching his sister jump at the slightest of noises. It was hard dealing with the passing of a loved one, but having to witness said act was grizzly. He could not begin to imagine what it must have felt like to have his life slip between her fingers, without being able to do much. The drive home was not long, it seemed time was eager to pass by, somewhat surreal. His sight blurred with a few tears as he parked the vehicle, he had taken the long route home, not wishing to drive past the park their brother had lost his life in less than an hour or two ago. He looked back over to his sister, had she noticed or was she out of her mind in grief once more?