Aetherpunk (Steampunk, Freeform, LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, July 13, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Quote from: skyre on July 22, 2014, 04:43:02 AM
The Captain has come across a treasure map showing the site of the wreck of Spanish treasure ship on an island far out in the Pacific ocean. First item on the list. Steal or acquire some diving gear to get to the treasure.

Oh...a professional diver might also be a nice addition :3

Hazy Sky

Go for it Kimera if you have a concept. He might make good scout as well considering he would be used to working alone and wearing a a heavy suit and helmet. Just a hopefully helpful thought if you wanted to give a second role in the ship.

Also...
These gents may or may not be useful. Linking them as images doesn't seem to be working for some reason...

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/a7/Karl_1.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/1/15/Karl_2.jpg
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: skyre on July 22, 2014, 04:43:02 AM
I'm going to kick off a first adventure for the Comet, just give everyone options about past and present storyline. Loves, I'm going to borrow Aletta into the scene to give Nate someone to talk to if that's alright with you?

Crash and Madame, my suggestion adventure is as follows:
The Captain has come across a treasure map showing the site of the wreck of Spanish treasure ship on an island far out in the Pacific ocean. First item on the list. Steal or acquire some diving gear to get to the treasure. The twist is that other pirates and treasure hunters have acquired copies of the maps and will be hunting for it as well. Is this idea acceptable to both of you?

I'm fine with that. :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Loves on July 22, 2014, 06:31:42 AM

I'm fine with that. :)

Thanks Loves. I will get something written as soon as I get a thumbs up for my suggested storyline.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Hazy Sky

Will do. Do you want more detail when I submit it or will the concept be enough? Sorry to ask what is probably a stupid question, but I don't know the answer.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Hazy Sky

Plot submitted for consideration, but I'll make a start on a post for when it's approved.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

Thanks.  It shouldn't take long.  We should probably move plot discussion of approved characters to OOC though.

Jemady Angel

Quote from: Madame Professor on July 21, 2014, 09:41:11 PM
I find Pintrest and Tumblr are both useful, just depends on what you are looking for.

I've done some browsing through Pintrest and here are some of what I've found.

Dapper Menfolk

Here is the link that I used and you can mix up the search, too: http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=steampunk%20men

And a few more... just cause... I could search for pictures all day.

More Gentlemen

And in my searching for lovely menfolk... This turned up and I thought it appropriate..

Last Guy is being kidnapped. I have started thinking about a sibling pair. I really like the female being a mechanic, but I was thinking an expert marksman and/or swordsman would be fun for the guy. :3 So I am juggling the idea of siblings here. *Nods head*
<---- O/o

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Jemady Angel on July 22, 2014, 09:46:24 AM
Last Guy is being kidnapped. I have started thinking about a sibling pair. I really like the female being a mechanic, but I was thinking an expert marksman and/or swordsman would be fun for the guy. :3 So I am juggling the idea of siblings here. *Nods head*

Whatever works for you Jemady. Just don't overstretch yourself. Both of those roles that you've mentioned would be useful on the Comet.
Also as I'm sure you've seen there will a scene starting that Angelique will be awake to join if you want to bring her in somewhere on the ship once the ball is rolling.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Madame Professor

Quote from: skyre on July 22, 2014, 06:07:01 AM
These gents may or may not be useful. Linking them as images doesn't seem to be working for some reason...

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/a7/Karl_1.jpg

I might have to do some kidnaping of my own with this guy! I like him.

I'm glad to have been of service! He is very lovely.

I had no idea there was a Three Musketeer show out there... I need this in my life.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Madame Professor on July 22, 2014, 12:01:29 PM
I might have to do some kidnaping of my own with this guy! I like him.

Yes I've made use of him myself for a character. He seems to go down well with the ladies so far.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

Quote from: Madame Professor on July 22, 2014, 12:01:29 PM

I had no idea there was a Three Musketeer show out there... I need this in my life.

On BBC America here in the west coast USA.  My wife and I really enjoy the show.  I am sure most of the men in the show strike a cord with the ladies. ;)

Madame Professor

Quote from: skyre on July 22, 2014, 12:03:43 PM
Yes I've made use of him myself for a character. He seems to go down well with the ladies so far.

I believe that.

Quote from: Crash on July 22, 2014, 12:14:27 PM
On BBC America here in the west coast USA.  My wife and I really enjoy the show.  I am sure most of the men in the show strike a cord with the ladies. ;)

Oh excellent! I'll have to check this out.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Swashbuckler

Gaspard: "Oh ho!  Challenge accepted!"

Jemady Angel

<---- O/o

Hazy Sky

Whatever works for you is fine with Captain Archer. Good choice of pictures for them, I think they're both very suitable.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Jemady Angel

I finally gave into trying pinterest to find the girl, and after finally decided I really did want her to have dreads I found her right away. Happy with the find. Now, the painstaking profiles. XD
<---- O/o

Loves

I was looking at her the other day and thinking... wow, that's a nice pic.  I'm glad to see you saw it as well

:)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Jemady Angel

Quote from: Loves on July 23, 2014, 02:28:20 PM
I was looking at her the other day and thinking... wow, that's a nice pic.  I'm glad to see you saw it as well

:)
As soon as I saw her, I was in love! :D

I also have a think for blue eyes, so its no wonder. I have been moving towards dark hair/blue eyes a lot recently with character pictures as I was going through some others I had saved hehe.

Also- I heard there was going to be a scene possibly, but where?
<---- O/o

Loves

This is the history one, the Star of India.: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199821.0

And this is the thread where the other in gametime will be started, but its not up yet. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209130.0

Letty is with both scenes as she is the Captain's shadow... but Henrietta will be joining the crew once I  have a scene with Swashy's guy so he can seduce her into joining him on the  airship
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Thanks Loves, you beat me to it with the links.
I should have the post to get adventure that Angelique will be awake for written very shortly. I'm just working out the starting point with a bit of help... I'll be sure to say as soon as it's done.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Jemady Angel

Alright. That sounds good. I am going to work on the female sibling first, since if I am correct you want the engineer for the raid specifically. So if I can get her done first I will be able to write something for the history thread soon.

*nods head*

I am excited :D
<---- O/o