Lightning Warrior Raidy RPG (Fantasy, Freeform, F/F Light-NC)

Started by Daril, June 12, 2013, 12:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

Important Note: I am looking for players who think they can average about a post a day.  However the posts will generally not need to be exceptionally long.  I expect there to be quite a bit of rapid back and forth in this RPG due to all the character interactions and fights that will take place and I want to keep it moving at a reasonably brisk pace.

I am taking another shot at doing a RPG based on a series of Japanese adult dungeon crawlers called Lightning Warrior Raidy. These games are set in a fantasy world and pit a swordswoman named Raidy against various foes (many of them cute monster girls) as she tries to rescue kidnapped girls who are being trained as slaves.  Their gimmick is that if Raidy loses a fight to a boss, she gets subjected to that boss' fetish, while if she wins she generally gives them a taste of their own medicine.  >:)

(NSFW) Victory
(NSFW) Defeat

I'm currently looking for someone familiar with the series to play Raidy.  Other player characters may join in later but to begin with I want to keep it to Raidy and my own character, an elven mage/swordswoman named Fana (based partially on this NSFW image).  Fana been doing the whole heroic adventurer thing for a few decades and really enjoys it, especially when she's got another cute girl as a companion.  She's also something of a flirt, so if one of her enemies starts to flirt with her expect her to flirt back.  ;D

If its possible I'd also like to get a GM for this game.  However I envision the GM controlling a lot of NPC characters (such as bosses, minions, townsfolk, and damsels in distress) for the player characters to flirt/fight/interact with.  It could be quite a bit of work so I don't know if there's anyone who would particularly want the role.

Revenent

I could probably consider GMing this, though I'm not familiar with the series, I'm afraid.