Original horror RP [EX!] Freeform.

Started by Kirei, September 02, 2009, 08:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirei

Disclaimer: This roleplay will with high probablity include Rape, gore, violence, horror, torture, monsters, beasts and other themes that are not for the faint of heart.

Prologue

Felicia looked at the massive creature in front of the group, it was at least thirty feet tall, sprouting spiked tentacles and two heads, both armed with mouths that could fit in a man and teeth that would cut one in half with one bite.

"Run!" She yelled to the others. She backed away from the monster, shooting a blue ray toward it, beaming from her hands. Her sorcery seemed to have no effect on the beast as it simply seemed to absorb the hit that should have at least partially frozen it solid. She turned around, running after the others, toward the great gate to escape the city.

Jacob didn't listen, she lifted his massive machinegun and took off the safe. "Eat lead bitch!" He yelled as he pulled the trigger, showering the monster with lead. To the surprise of everyone it seemed to have effect as the monster shrieked in pain. It bent backwards for a moment, before a tentacle shot out toward Jacob, faster than he could ever had imagine. There was no time to react no time to dodge.

Felicia closed her eyes and turned away as blood splattered to every direction. "Oh no... god no..." She gasped and turned to the others. "Run damn it!" She yelled as she started to proceed toward the gate again, image of Jacob meeting his fate burned in to her vision.

The horror wasn't ending, the gate was three hundred feet away and by some mystic force it was starting to close, the fivety feet tall metal doors made loud skreeking sound as they becun to slowly close the gap between them. The group started to really run now, the distance between the gate and the group closed in rapidly.

It was a booming noise, like the bells of doom as the doors shut in front of them, closing them into the cursed city. Felicia fell to her knees. "No..." She said, it was becoming a habbit. Then she heard someone talking "Look, the monster... It's not there." She turned around to look where the monster had been, but there was only a massive hole in the ground where it should have been.

The night was falling quickly over the city of Nasthingila, it would get rather chilly in the city that was built over the mountain thousands of years ago, they would need to find shelter from the ancient buildings.

-------------------------------------------------

I thought up of an original horror setting RP. The setting is a futuristic fantasy setting. Elves, dwarves and other such races exist in it as well as modern weaponry and magic. It's also futuristic and such things as cybernetic enchantments, cyborgs and intelligent robots are a possibility. However, no laser pistols or beam weapons such as that, keep the weaponry in limits of modern, if somewhat enchanted. (think of year 2050)

The idea of the RP is that a group of mercenaries and their leaders/employers have gone to a city that is said to be cursed, to retrieve valuable pieces of technology and knowledge from a long lost civilization. They don't believe it's cursed, and are in for an unpleasant surprise as a monster kills other of their leaders. As the group gets closed into the city, tensions begin to arise, Felicias leadership is questioned and so on. Early in the RP the group will also find out that it's a game of some sick minded creature, and only one of them will get out of the city alive, bringing in the possibility of some of them wanting to kill the others to get out.

The goal is ofcourse to defeat the mastermind behind all of it and avoid getting the party killed. The city is habited by evil creatures that lurk in the shadows and aim to kill and/or rape the members of the group. It's night in the city as long as the gates are closed.

The city is located on top of a mountain.

Ideas for characters:
A nice member of the group who would like everyone to survive and tries to co-operate with them all.
An evil member, who plots to kill everyone to get safe pass to home.
Something in between?

Use your imagination, you can have whatever character you want as long as it fits the setting somehow, heck, even the setting is kind of loose, so I won't mind if you play bob the tentaclemonster that is nice and helps everyone (ok, don't play that. But you get the point.)

You can also play a monster from the city, just as long as you don't make your character way too powerful and impossible for the group to defeat.

I hope that wasn't super confusing, I'll be posting my character biography here later today.

Simple character sheet: (not necessary to follow it, but include all these things in.)
Name:
Appearance:
Biography:
Likes/Dislikes

It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

Kirei

Name: Felicia Luca
Race: Human

Notable Possessions: Magical gloves. Felicia was born with the ability to use her magic, but she has always needed something to channel it with, or she can't use it. Her gloves let her use her ice magic and form various kinds of magical attacks using the ice element.

Appearance: Refer to this image. Felicia is only little under five feet tall, standing at 4'9" she is very slender, weighing only at 90 lbs. Her skin and body is smooth, and her muscles aren't quite visible, she almost looks like a doll. She seems pretty fragile to the outside, and physically she sure wouldn't cause much of a threat to any other human over age of fiveteen. It's her magic that makes her competent.

Biography: Felicia works for a company that builds robotics. It's one of the most powerful companies of the world, called "Microbotics." Felicia works in rather secret division that searches for artifacts and lost technology to give Microbotics advantage over other companies. His partner, Jacob has been working for the company for ten years and was aged 30 at the time they went for a mission to the cursed city. Felicia and Jacob hired mercenaries to help themselves in the quest, half of the money was paid beforehand and half of it would be paid afterward, as went the rules at Microbotics.

Felicia is quite good spirited young woman, thought she is rather naive to believe all the things Microbotics usually feed to the general public, telling they are working for the best of the planet, while in truth they are trying to acquire monoply over robotics, motivated by greed. She tries to protect everyone else, often risking herself in process, her life has been quite easy so far too, and she seems to be innocent and not understanding that life isn't always easy. She also struggles to maintain leadership whenever she is left without Jacobs support. Now that Jacob is dead, it's pretty much certain she'll lose control over the group.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Kirei

I was asked this, so I'll give some additional information. I'm thinking the groups size is around 5-8 members, that would mean there should be 4-7 players in addition to my character.

Ofcourse, if someone wishes to play monster character, there would be more players, so if there was to be, say two monster characters there'd be total of 6-10 players.

Since there might be many characters, all the pairings up would happen in separate threads with links from the original RP, something like what Brutal New World uses. (RP I'm in, run by Dark Clown)
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Pretty in Pink

If you are still looking for players, I would definitely be interested.  Simply give me a day or so to work up my character, and I'll have him posted for you.  I have a few questions, but I think I'll PM or IM you with them.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Kirei

No worries, it'll probably take a week or so to get this running anyways, so you should have plenty of time. And yes, still am looking for more players.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Pretty in Pink

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...  Got him.

QuoteName: Liam Greenwood

Specie/Race: Human

Possessions:
Gunblade: Effectively a longsword, with basically a shotgun barrel running through the middle of the blade.  The handle has been modified to include a trigger, as well as a handguard.

Amulet: Said to be the source of a holy warrior's power, the amulet is imbued with various gifts, depending on how strong a holy warrior's dedication is.

Shield: A small round shield, usually strapped across his back, with a dragon with wings outspread in the center.

Appearance: See pic for reference  Blood red hair and silvery green eyes are the first things to catch anyone's eye about this male.  The second is the rather strange blade on his hip.  Standing 6'4", and weighing 249 pounds, he is very much a warrior, and the dragon on the shield he bears identifies him as a holy warrior.  But what few realize is that the amulet around his neck also grants him the ability to use healing magic.

The armor he wears consists of a chainmail shirt, with the entirety of his upper body being covered by this, with the exception of his shield arm.  This is covered in a set of plate mail, with a trio of spikes jutting up from the shoulder.  His cloak is a bit tattered and worn at best, but it still does the job it was intended for and shelters him from the cold.

Biography: Liam came from a family of priests and priestesses.  But since he was more built than any other member of his family -- born ten pounds, fourteen ounces -- it was clear that a life of robes and dusty books would not suit him.

From an early age, his parents educated him in the ways of Bahamut, the Dragon Lord.  He was taught that to allow someone to die, whether friend or enemy, without attempting to save them, was dishonorable.

When he was old enough, he was taught how to handle a blade and shield.  He excelled at this, defeating the weapons master of the temple where he was trained at 14.  He quickly learned smithing and firearms making from the local towns, and soon decided to combine blade and firearm into a single weapon.

It took him four years and several burns, but he finally perfected the weapon, the first and best model becoming his own weapon of choice for his fights.

Microbotics approached him as a potential healer, not realizing he had combat capabilities as well.  But when they realized this, they not only offered him the payment, but offered to make a contribution to his temple as well if he went with a team they were putting together.

He agreed, and soon found out that things were not completely what they seemed.  When Jacob died, he was firm in his belief that Felicia could still lead them.  He was ALSO firm in his belief, however, that they could ALL get out alive, and that they should do so as quickly as possible.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Ramster

I'm very interested! Give me a bit to cook up a character:)
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Kirei

Okay, as it is now, we probably have 3 male characters after Ramster. There is room for one more, but if you can play a female character and wish to join this RP, please consider.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Ramster

I don't play females. Does my character get to have a penis? I'm willing to compromise on his Gatling laser!
A/As!!!

Kirei

your character gets to have penis... Please read what I wrote in the last post. With 3 males we still have room for 1 more. I'm not even sure what gender the one additional player will be playing, but I'm suspecting male.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Ramster

A/As!!!

Dashenka

I'm a female playing a female if you don't mind :) I contacted you in PM
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Kirei

Oh, yer, true, I'm sorry, I forgots you >_>
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Chaos

If there's room for a guy playing a female character... this looks very interesting, and I would like to join in.

Kirei

You can play whichever you want. Male or female.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Chaos

Ah, good - I have an idea for a female character, and a picture somewhere to match. I'll put it together for you...

Chaos

Okay, here she is:

Name: Patricia 'Pixie' Dowd

Notable Possessions: Guns. Pixie loves guns, her assault rifle most of all; She carries a selection of interesting magical ammo for them. Also a compact but surprisingly resource-filled pack of soldier's gear. Perhaps most usefully, an enchanted ammo box that can make more mundane bullets...

Appearance: A picture of her. Pixie stands 5'4" tall, but she's a tough little thing. Stronger than you'd think to look at her - unless you're seeing her carry her kit. She wears practical soldier gear, though not exactly meeting uniform regulations; it does afford some armour though.

Biography: Pixie is a mercenary. Not enough work in the regular army for her, and the lure of excitement gets her out working more than money does. She comes from a military family, and is something of a disappointment in that she's not serving her country - but that got boring fast. They still hope she'll mellow, and return to the service when she'd gotten the adventure out of her system.

As a mercenary, though, she gets to play with interesting toys. She has the best of guns, always, and high end gear in most ways - as she's in this for the fun, she's not saving her pay, it's all going into equipment. She has no talent for magic, nor use for magicians as a rule, but she does love the effects her special ammo has enchanted into it. There are several kinds, though of course she has a limited amount of each: Fireball bullets that incinerate an enemy, seekers that never miss, even the healing bullets she was given as a joke once. And others, but each one is expensive and irreplaceable.

This mission seemed like a perfect adventure to her when she heard about it. A lost city, ancient artefacts? Marvellous! Now it's all gone to hell, but hey, she still has a job to do - Felicia and Jacob hired Pixie to get them in and out, and while she has lost one principal, she'll be damned if she loses the pair!

LadySky

I might like to join in on this...still need any female characters?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kirei

Uhm, sure.

As it seems now, we have 5 signed up female characters, and due to some strange twist of fate I think we are reduced to two male characters.

Females:
Chaos
Dashenka
Phaia
Kirei

Males:
Doreados
Ramster

We only need male characters then I suppose. From now on, female sign up is closed.

I can start the RP with these characters, but I'd rather have the male/female ratio a bit more balanced. I hope to post the opening post some time tomorrow, but deadline for it is on monday.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Phaia

Name:  Model- X3N (Aka Xena)
Race: Biogenetic Construct (legally owned by Mircobotics)

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=553108

History:
Model X3N was the most successful of Microbotics biogenetic warrior program. She is for all intents a living weapon. Stronger, faster, tougher, able to use all weapons and unleash bioelectric blasts as well as form bio energy weapons.

As good as all this sounds there were problems with ‘Xena’, as she was nicknamed; she was designed to be able to escape any confinement. Her skin secretes an energy that breaks down at a molecular level any substance that touches her skin. The only areas that do not have this energy are the soles of her feet and the palms and inner side of her fingers. Those areas have a structure and toughness rivaling the best personal armor.

The problem with this defensive measure became clear very quickly. No garment would last longer than a few moments on her, straps, packs anything touching her skin would just dissolve anyway. It had been horrible the first time someone had touched their bare skin to hers. The man had to have his hands removed to stop the biodegeneration.

Microbotics has scrambled to design a material that resisted her energy. It could be formed into hard substances but as yet could do little else. So Xena had learned to sleep on the hard cot made of the substance, eat from the plates and bowls and living in room plated in the material.

Xena was built from an exotic pleasure model template explaining her looks and body. She is of genius level intellect. Trained from her ‘outing’ in tactics, combat, all forms of hand to hand. Weapons, swords, guns, every known weapon had been downloaded into her mind and she had mastered them all. She was resistant to magic and her mind was so trained as to make it difficult to enter it.

Xena speaks little, though is perfectly knowledgeable in at least a dozen languages. She is always alert and completely loyal to Microbotics, having been taught from the very begining that MB is the best and her guardian. [yes brainwashed].

LadySky

I am bowing out of this one, I believe it might not be for me. Thanks!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kirei

I'm not sure what kind of characters the rest of the group are forming, but as of now, it seems we don't have evil spirited character, so I suppose I'll make one, and play two characters then.

Name: Nikolai Shekov

Possessions: Nikolai carries a gauss shotgun strapped to his back. The weapon uses elctromagnetic currents to fire its bullets at blistening speed. The shotgun of this power, equipped with armor piercing rounds could penetrate almost any armor, being able to shoot trough a tank.

His other weapon is a two handed sword, which he uses with one hand. It's strapped to his back as well.

Appearance: Image. Nikolai is 6'3" tall. He weighs around 350 lbs. His great weight is due to his cybernetic limbs. He has lost both of his legs and arms on a mercenary mission and had them replaced with robotic replicas, made of titanium.

Biography: Nikolai has been a mercenary as long as he can remember, due to the fact he suffered a blow to his head when he was nineteen that erased most of his memories from earlier. He has always been in for the money and he has always used the money to women and alcohol. He enjoys rather simple life of shooting things half of the time and having fun the other half.

He is in Felicias group only for money, and as the thing start going wrong, he only cares of his own well being. He couldn't be less interested of what happens to the rest of the group. Unluckily for the others, Nikolai is more clever than it seems, he is good at talking and manipulating others, and his mind is as twisted as a screw.

Nikolai's only weapon surely aren't his wits. While his cybernetic limbs make him far less agile than others, they make her stronger and able to jump great heights as well as run really fast. He doesn't use his sword with skill, but with strength, and his shotgun is a great weapon of choise for a guy who hasn't really paid heed to learning how to aim. In combat he relies solely on his speed, strength and destructive power of the gauss shotgun.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Chaos

I'm a little concerned about the character Xena - a magic-resistant, literally untouchable genius who has mastered all weapons and can kill with a touch? Seems a bit over the top, compared to all the others.

Sorry if that seems rude, Phaia, I don't mean to be - I like the concept, it just seems like it'll be impossible to compete with her at anything.

Kirei

I'm talking in PM's with her about that.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Chaos

Oh, okay hope I didn't step on any toes...

Kirei

Nope, you didn't. The fact is I don't mind a bit overpowered characters, but I'd like everyone to have characters that could compete with each other. Since rest of the characters are somewhat modestly powered, Xena kind of stands out from the crowd.

The game topic.

Still looking for two more players, if there is any interest.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Ramster

I agree with Kirei and Chaos. MAKE YOUR CHARACTER HUMAN. She can be clever, not a supergenius. She can be strong, but shouldn't be allowed to be ridiculously stronger than everyone nor kill with a touch. I have a major pet peeve about overpowered characters as they invariably push everyone else's to the sidelines and make the story boring.

And I'm dreaming up an evil character as well :D
A/As!!!

Kirei

Killing with a touch isn't such a superpower alone really, of course it is a considerable power, but in a way, my character could kill with a touch as well and most characters can kill with a single bullet. It's simply the amount of different powers and their extent that makes the character overpowered along with the fact she has no weaknesses whatsoever.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Ramster

Exactly. My main issue with the character is that no one can touch her and her superhumanh intelligence, combined with a lack of any discernable weaknesses. Very OP.

Here's my character:
(I might want to play a tentacled monster as well, but we can have it appear later.)

Name: Yair Shoham

Species/Race: Human

Possessions: M-14 7.62 mm assault rifle (Sharpshooter variant), a small, almost pistol sized grenade launcher, hand grenades, boobytraps made from said grenades, Spectra combat armour reinforced with Unobtainium to stop a .50 round, and a Micro Uzi 9mm hollowpoint machine pistol.

Appearance:
A master of disguise, Yair is perhaps most commonly seen in his ghillie suit but has been know to wear a tuxedo for high-end assasinations. He stands 5'9" (1.73 m) and has the wiry physique of a kickboxer, weighing in at 159 lbs (72 kg). His dark brown hair is kept trimmed short.

Biography: Yair started out as an IDF (Israeli Defence Forces) Designated Marksman. He rose through the ranks from his conscription at 18, and continued as a professional officer until he was about 25. There he learned how to shoot two soldiers through the head with a single bullet at 400 yards, and to hit a target with two well placed shots in a second at a mile's range. After being stripped of his rank and dishonourably discharged  for repeated insubordination, absence without leave and a  generally unexemplary standard of personal discipline, he used his credentials to quickly set up a new and better paid career as a mercenary and hitman. The army only found out about the large amount of equipment he'd stolen from them once he'd boarded a ship to Mauretania, where he started a 'tour of duty' that included involvement in no less than 23 African conflicts under just as many warlords.

Finally sick of the poor plumbing, disease and misery of African warfare, Yair turned to Eastern Europe, South America, China and Japan for employment, where his honed sniping and infiltration skills were even more profitably appreciated for political disappearances and settling differences between the more powerful criminal gangs. Some say that he has 17 illegitimate children on four continents, others claim he is an honorary member of the Skull & Bones for "defending US interests in overseas contingency operations".

When approached by a shadowy cabal for a mission to a cursed city of monsters, of course he said yes. The pay was good and killing monsters would be a terrific break from kiling journalists and drug lords. Besides, his decade in Africa had inspired in him a love of big game hunting. The bigger the creature, the more he enjoyed killing it, and he soon started wondering how to make octopus rings from the promised tentacled beasts. His arrogance would cost him.
A/As!!!

Transgirlenstein

I am interested in playing a female character if female sign up is open
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kirei

Well, since I cooked up a male character as well, and one of the female characters (xena) doesn't really count, since no one can touch her, we kind of have a 3-3 ratio now. (I think she isn't going to change her untouchability, just take off some other things.)

That means we can take one female and one male.

So to answer to Queentrippingserpent in a simple manner: Female sign up is open for 1 more character.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Phaia

okay I am completely canning the idea for XENA as it stood will see what else I can work up.

I do apologize for the over the top aspect of the first version.

I got a bit carried away.  XD

I can at times when a concept springs into mind

Phaia

Phaia

i am looking the concept of a treasure hunter/adventurer aka lara croft type
still working up details and looking for a good picture...perferbly a blonde

Phaia

Ramster

Sounds good Phaia! Keep her similar to Lara in the chest and arse department!
A/As!!!

Craz

I would love to get in on this...I'll have a character sheet up ASAP. ^_^

Kirei

Craz, as long as it's male character. ^_^
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

RedEve

So you're now completely closed to female characters?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Kirei

Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Ramster

A/As!!!

RedEve

Name: Demoniah

Race: Succubus

Appearance: Refer to image. Demoniah stands at 5'8". Her weight is unknown, but her body is very voluptuous. Her hair is black with a blue-ish gleam and she has the bat-like wings so characteristic for her kind.

Biography: Not much is know about her, other than the fact that she has served the Dark Count that haunts the city for as long as it has been trapped there. Her entire existence is devoted to his will, and she will stop at nothing to follow his orders, whatever they might be. True to her kind, she will use her sexuality to lure in her victims and then suck out their life force. But her creativity for cruelty has well expanded in the two thousand years she has been serving the Dark Count...
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Phaia

Name:  Natasha von Wilder
Race: Russian born.

History:
Lady von Wilder is the last of a long line of treasure hunters and adventurers. The fall of the major world powers left a vacuum and desire for antiques and relics. The Wilder’s have worked hard to supply those needs.
Trained in pistols and hand to hand, Natasha is an expert on ancient artifacts as well as traps and pitfalls.
She tends to be cool and level headed and all most every situation from a corporate ball to the deep jungles.
She moves with a  felines grace and quiet, wears a jumpsuit with that has light dampening qualities helping her hide in dim light. She carriers 2 pistols and at least a dozen clips for each, all placed at various spot on her lithe and long body.

Natasha stand 5’9” with blonde hair that reaches the small of her back, in the field she wears it in a long braid. Well educated, cultured and knowledgeable in a score of ancient languages.

Over the years 2 other Wilders have ventured into the cursed city never to be seen again. So when she heard of this expedition there was little Mircobotics could do to keep her from going.

Phaia

;D ;D

does she meet the 'required' chest for ya ramster??!

Phaia

Dashenka

I'll post my character soon... bit off with my mind today :)

Ramster

A/As!!!

Phaia

lol ramster I would guess her arse is very nice and shapely as well

Phaia

Dashenka

Kirei why don't you start the game already...

@Phaia... ramster knows everything about Russian girl's arses :D

Kirei

Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Dashenka

Transgirlenstein

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ramster

Quote@Phaia... ramster knows everything about Russian girl's arses

Not quite everything, but I'm always willing to learn! *spank!*
A/As!!!

Zaer Darkwail

Any spot open either side? Could play one male villains or male team member. So is 'supernatural origin' team members possible? So far seen most of them are human or robotech humans (so far as brief look of pics could tell).

Kirei

I suppose we could have one more male character in the party, we are getting quite full tho... So you'd be the last partymember to sign up for now.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Dashenka

Right... thanks for the patience folks...
Here I go...

Name: Staicey Walker

Bio: Staicey has always been more of a tomboy despite her stunning body. She has a passion for martial arts and technology. There isn't a thing she cannot fix. Always carries a bag of tools with her and a large hanzo sword. Strapped to her belt is a small hand gun.
When among men she tends to be VERY flirtatious but sometimes she flirts even with demons and females. Knows she has a great body and makes optimal use of it.

Appearance:
http://www.planet-antaria.com/regany/hot_and_sexy_pamela_with_tom_ford_body_by_rigon_14.jpg
http://www.planet-antaria.com/regany/nice_and_nude_pamela_as_italian_goddess_28.jpg

WARNING!! Images contain nudeness and skin. Only open if you understand what this means and think you can handle it!!

Outfit:

Kirei

There are some people with characters made but no post in the RP thread.

Just to make sure that everyone knows that the RP has started, here's the link once more: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=46319.0
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Lucien Malfes, code name; 'Dark Wing'
Age: Looks like he is adult human male pass 20, but he is around two hundred years old.
Specie/Race: Human hanyou (half-demon)
Possessions: Besides his hot dark leather gothic outfit he has trench coat of gothic design which generates generates magical forcefield around him to deflect most physical and magical ranged attacks (not affecting melee attacks).

Also he has in his right arm a abyssal steel khatar which he calls 'Night kiss'. Which has peculiar quality to freeze foe's blood (not instantly but mostly slow them down after one good blow), may he be mortal or immortal. Also it is nearly unbreakable and wounds it leaves do not heal well.

Another magical item in his possession is chain of rhyuu. Which does not look more than simple black iron chain with manacle connected to his leg. But if Lucien unlocks the manacle, he can take grip on the chain and force manacle on a any demon or devil. It would make demon and devil lose all it's supernatural powers so long manacle is on them and they are unable to take it off (and so long Lucien holds the chain he can with contest of will force demon or devil obey him but this drains chain's power more rapidly). Only Lucien or very talented sorcerer can take it off. It has no effect on hanyou's nor their abilities. Also chain can lock down demon or devils powers only for a time, duration varies from minutes to even years, depending on individual strength of the demon or devil and does Lucien force it compel do something.

Also he has minor technical gadgets like ear plugged comlink, targeting matrix eye lens in his healthy eye and revolver loaded with silver blessed ammunition.
Appearance:

Biography: Lucien Malfes was born two hundred years ago to a mortal mother who had willingly accepted a devil into her bed as a lover. The devil was called lord Balarcus, he was a bat demon (Lucien got wings likely because of this and also sharp hearing). However Balarcus had enemies who then managed seal him away and go hunt after Lucien's mother, hungering for taking her child to torture it front of sealed Balarcus as his torment.

Mother was sorceress so she managed teleport child away but she herself got captured. Not even today Malfes knows what has occurred to her but he had killed both rival demons for revenge already (and neither one chose to speak to tell what they did to mother but from sadistic laugh they did something horrible). Lucien was raised by another hanyou, a retired battlesmith. He forged Lucien his khatar and also taught how to use it, teach him basic supernatural demonic martial arts which use darkness, shadows and teleportation combined with brutal strength.

Lucien had worked a solo crusade against demons for a century before earth awakened to recognize and see supernatural threats. He joined the mercenary company because some monsters even he cannot defeat alone. Also he got payed from doing what he was going to do anyway.

Transgirlenstein

wings

Is this RP still looking for characters? If so I'd love to join.  I could even join as a creature if you all needed one.
"All we want to do is eat your Brains,
We're not unreasonable,
I mean no one's gonna eat your eyes."

-Jonathan Coulton

Kirei

I'm sorry, but we are really crowded currently and it's hard to keep everything in order as it is. I will keep you in mind if we lose players.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

wings

Quote from: Kirei on September 07, 2009, 01:44:49 PM
I'm sorry, but we are really crowded currently and it's hard to keep everything in order as it is. I will keep you in mind if we lose players.

Ok, thank you. ^_^
"All we want to do is eat your Brains,
We're not unreasonable,
I mean no one's gonna eat your eyes."

-Jonathan Coulton