Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derwaysh

How's that Dayquil working out for you, m'lady Cryptic? ~strokes her hair~

A pleasure to see you, Lazarus. Shall we work on reducing this number further, mate?

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

impishcharm

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 19, 2014, 05:52:36 PM
Cuddles Impy and makes her into her teddy bear while snuggling into the uber sexy Derwaysh -177

Runs fingers through Cryptic's hair idly.

You know you hypnotize me, always

Bedroom Lazarus

I think its only fair Derwaysh.  With the assistance of our able companion Vill, we should be able to sweep back the tide a bit before days end.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

Fabjuth

Welcome back Priest... Though I have to wonder if by 'less complicated' what you're actually saying is 'fewer layers'...
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

-172 Purrs and sighs before looking up at Impy  I think the men are planning a rebellion.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

impishcharm

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Bedroom Lazarus

Be wary Derwaysh

I've known Cryptic for a long time, she is crafty and full of malice. 

Don't let her turn you to the ...slightly pinker...side.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

--Sends for his muskets--

That's normally how revolutions go down, Impy.

Fabjuth

Quote from: impishcharm on February 19, 2014, 05:59:23 PM
OVER MY DEAD BODY!

I thought the plan involved ropes not assassination...

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Derwaysh

There must be ways to appease you two ladies? ~Gives lovely Cryptic a massage~

Is that so, Lazarus? I'll keep that in mind, m'lord... you're more familiar with their viles than I am!

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Peccavi

Sprints into the room and curls up between Cryptic and Impy, planting soft kisses upon each.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

impishcharm

I will slay you all... except the lady.

Bedroom Lazarus

Disposes of Impy's body in an undisclosed grave.  On Saturday's he would visit to leave flowers there to commemorate how much she meant to him...just not enough for him to let her undo his progress in the battle of the sexes

The Sins that Beckon Me

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Derwaysh

Good of you to join us, m'lady Peccavi. : )

A/A

Vill

Cryptic

And now has a blanket, snuggles Peccavi close with her pillow and teddy bear, all is right with the world. Purring at the massaging pillow.  Now now priest, I am only the antichrist around you. -165
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Cryptic

A/A's

impishcharm

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 19, 2014, 06:03:01 PM

Disposes of Impy's body in an undisclosed grave.  On Saturday's he would visit to leave flowers there to commemorate how much she meant to him...just not enough for him to let her undo his progress in the battle of the sexes

:'(

-168*

Bedroom Lazarus

I think I shall sweep more of your points under the rug for now.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Fabjuth

Vill

Derwaysh

A/A