Life Goes On - (Body swap scenario) (LF any)

Started by Evalon, November 05, 2015, 10:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evalon

Life Goes On
Your entire world can change in the blink of an eye,
But when the dust settles one thing remains the same,
Life goes on.

What is the possible content of this story?
      Body swap(s). Everything else is up to discussion.

What is this story about?
      Today was the day the world changed. In the blink of an eye it felt like the world was tossed upside down. What happened to change the world? Imagine one morning you woke up and the face you saw in the mirror was no longer your own. It could be your friend's, it could be your families, it could even be someone you never met, but it is not yours. What would you do? What could you do? It would feel like, in that instant, the world came to a stop.

A day passes, a week, a month. Nothing changes. Each morning the face you see is the one you woke up with what feels like years ago. For the first time you look out the window and you realize something, the world didn't stop. Even after a disaster, life goes on.

I envision this story is a sweet take on what happens after a global disaster. In this story the disaster is 50% of the earth randomly and explainable swapped bodies with other people. 50% of the world remain unaltered. A social divide has formed, those who are originals and those who are swapped.

Our story would focus on the lives of two swapped individuals and how they adjust to their new lives several months after the event.

What is the setting?
      Modern day with an unexplainable event.

Who is my character?
      My character, before all this, was a loving daughter. She was 17, still going through high school. That night she fell asleep in her bed and the next morning she woke up no longer in her room. She was one of the luckier ones. She was still in the same house, but now in her mother's body. It took her many months to come to terms with the fact she wouldn't regain the life she lost, and now she is ready to try and accept who she is.

What about your character?
      Your character can be anyone, you can write your own story with your own history. If you wanted to play the mother in her daughter's body, you could. You want to play a friend of the daughter who got put into someone else's body? You could. You can play anyone you want. We can find a way to get our characters together to interact.

The characters do not have to be sexually involved. Odd, I know, but this story can work without it. It would be fun to include sexual tension, but it's not required. I want a story we can both enjoy that delves into the human emotion of what makes us who we are and how we will change to survive. After all, life goes on.

Interested in this idea? Send me a message and we'll discuss the idea.
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences