The train, an experiment in groping!

Started by Servant Girl, July 10, 2007, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Servant Girl

Anyone heard of those gropers on the Japanese underground.
Well this game is about that!

Rules are simple

The thread is a train where ladies are not safe!  Predatory males stalk through the carriage groping and fondling, even stripping and touching their female prey.
NO FULL SEX!  Get a separate thread for that!

You may interact with any of the characters on the train, either by speech or by action.
However do not put words in their mouths or give them actions.

If you should punch a charcter, let the player of that character decide whether to get hit or not.

If you decide to leave the carriage then please make it clear that the train stops and you get off!

The idea is to introduce your character and either be approached or approach another character in order to grope them.

Sounds wierd?  lets see if it works.... I'm hoping some one out there is as turned on as I am by strangers groping submissive women on trains!  Hmmmm.... maybe I've been working too hard recently.... better go for a lie down.... still we'll see if it works!

Any takers, just join in!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10442.0

HairyHeretic

Sounds a bit like some of those Japanese trains I've heard about. Apparently there's a real problem with gropers on some lines.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

King_Furby

Quote from: Servant Girl on July 10, 2007, 07:21:30 PM
You may interact with any of the characters on the train, either by speech or by action.
However do not put words in their mouths or give them actions.

If you should punch a charcter, let the player of that character decide whether to get hit or not.

If you decide to leave the carriage then please make it clear that the train stops and you get off!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10442.0

you don't really have to say those things as pretty much every player here should know not do to that.

Servant Girl

Thats true, a real problem in real life.
A wonderful fantasy in the unreal life.

Servant Girl

Still, it helps to remind people of good manners!

Hunter

You've been working too hard.  But I'll be the guinnie pig and try it out.

Celestial Goblin

In reality, this is a very nasty thing. And harms people who probably don't consider themselves 'submissive' and if they do, they might change their mind.

Nontheless, we're just playing here and not molesting anyone, so...

*pair of hands moves over Servant Girls buttocks*

Servant Girl

OOC I agree, sex should never be non-con and sexual assault is a very serious crime but we are just making believe and it makes for a
good fantasy. 

(Sorry if you read my first post, got a bit confused there for a second. I thought you had posted to the game thread!!! Duh! sorry)

Stevej101

"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Hunter

Thanks, but my hands are full.   ;)

Servant Girl

I'll introduce a second female character to the thread if you like Stevej101?

Sethite

Sounds interesting, maybe I'll try? May I join?
Truly, madly, deeply...

Stevej101

I'm available for either you to start a second or for Sethite to get on at the next stop.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Servant Girl

Feel free to join in, come and go as you please...
I'd like to see how long the train goes on for.
I'd also like to see whether seperate incidents can run within one thread successfully.

Players thoughts are always welcome.

Sethite

Just started, we'll se what happend.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Servant Girl

I'm watching with interest, I may add another character to the carriage shortly.

Don't forget, anyone is welcome to join in.

Players should post to show they are on the train and again to show they are leaving it.

Hunter

Quote from: Servant Girl on July 12, 2007, 04:41:44 PM
Feel free to join in, come and go as you please...
I'd like to see how long the train goes on for.
I'd also like to see whether seperate incidents can run within one thread successfully.

Players thoughts are always welcome.

Wait!  Wait!  Had a thought!
Nevermind, it flew off....
(Have fun, kids!)

Acquiescent

Can anyone join in I quite like the sound of this. (Being a gropee not a groper)

Muse

As I understand it, you go to the link, have your charecter board the train, and hope whoever finds you posts more rapidly than I do.  ;) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Servant Girl

Sure, just hop on board the train!

I'm not sure how many gropers there are at the moment.

Any one interested?

Stevej101

Ons and Offs

Hunter

Need more gropees.  I've got two hands, after all.   ;D ;)

Chameleon

Any qualms about letting a guy playing a girl on board?

Servant Girl

I don't have a problem with it!

Not sure how many male characters there are at the moment though.
Go ahead and see what happens!