M seeking F - Zombie survival game

Started by Frank Reshman, July 23, 2012, 05:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Reshman

Hey everyone.  My first RP on this site was a zombie survival RP that fizzled due to inactivity on both mine and my partners fault.  I was hoping to get some of that old feeling back, and was wondering if there were any females out there who are as in love with zombies as I am. 

I've never really done an RP like this on the forums, so I will just say that this is going to be mostly story, with sex thrown in if it feels right.  This is going to be survival horror, first and foremost.  Also, I'm not into anything incredibly out there (scat, vore, gore), but I do enjoy dominating and being in charge.  So, NC, bondage, etc are fair play, but I'm pretty lenient when it comes to RPing.  I just want to have a good ol' fashion RP session with someone who is truly interested in zombies.  Is that so much to ask?  :)

lilysayuri

If you still need a partner, I don't mind playing her. I absolutely love zombie roleplays :D

Frank Reshman

Yeah, I'm still looking for one!  That would be awesome.   I can see this one (or more, I guess) of three ways.

1.) Captor/Master - This one wouldn't really work too well considering we would have to travel after I had my way with you, unless it was a "broken slave" thing, where you already had stockholm syndrome or something.
2.) Survival Horror - This one is my favorite.  No abundance of ammo/supplies/guns.  You have to fend for yourself and you have to truly feel scared and alone.  Every interaction with the undead is a dance with death (or, undeath, rather) and any single interaction could be your last.

OR....

3.) Run 'n Gun - My least favorite of the three, it just seems to cheapen the effect of Zombies if you can mow them down with impunity. 

Like always, I'm up for some input and if you can think of a different, better way to take this, I am all ears. 

Hoping we can get together soon,
Frank

lilysayuri

Awesome :)

I don't really know how slavery would fit in during the zombie apocalypse so I'd rather go with option number two. It's the one I like best as well and it's also the type of story I'm most comfortable with in this kind of setting.

Do you have any special preferences for who you want me to play?

iridum248

I'm rather interested in the second variant of the game, too, particularly if it's a 'sandboxy' kind of game - With a heroine free to wander around and get into all kinds of trouble. (Or rather, stay out of trouble, as necessary.)