F seeking M for a wild ride!

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, August 20, 2015, 10:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fury Aphrodisia

TAKEN!

Seeking a man with creativity, a dedication to character and a love of adventure to play this dashing scoundrel!

Alright, maybe not as a pirate, could be a bandit, could be a con man, could be pretty much anything you desire. There's a few scenes that little treat has inspired in my mind, the broad strokes being that somewhere along the line, he thinks she's a mark. Whoever she is, whatever she's wearing or maybe the company she's with, he believes her to have something that would help him in whatever he's trying to accomplish. When he discovers he can't get what he wants from her (or maybe he's got a new plan developing), he decides that she owes him, or maybe it's time for blackmail? Whatever the case, he drags her off to some shenanigans, and they embark on their mutual journey.

Looking for: A sort of a twisted romance, be it Stockholm or even natural, so much the better, that she convinces him to do good and he convinces her to revel in her vices. Ultimately, it would be nice for them to become a team, defeat the bad guy, bring home the prize and close out with a "happily ever after" sort of deal.

What you could do: The charming, charismatic and handsome ne'er-do-well that slowly develops a desire to do well, while constantly reverting back to the rogue he's always been.

What I might bring to the table: Would love to play a slightly naive girl with a low opinion of what she is capable of, eventually turning into a force to be reckoned with, under his tutelage.

I'm pretty flexible on this, so if you have ideas and you want to give them a try, send a PM and let's see what we can come up with!
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Fury Aphrodisia

Story ideas

Here I'll be posting story inspirations and ideas that I kind of want to play out. Right now, I have so many that it's hard to settle on them, so I'll just write them out as they come to me. In order to get the ball rolling:

Half baked - ideas without flesh
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

These ideas aren't quite as fleshed out as they could be, yet, but I'll add more to them once I get there.

The divorcee/widow
Widowed or divorced, this mother has strong ties to family. A chance meeting with a younger man, however, shows her that her life can still have adventure and romance – her best years aren’t yet behind her.

Hitchhiker
When Kim’s sister and her boyfriend decide to go on a road trip, Kim decides to join them for what she expects will be fun for the whole family. But the overbearing couple soon come to be a disappointment to the young entrepreneur. Bored, Kim urges them to pick up a hitchhiker. At first, he’s charming and entertaining, but could the interloper be more trouble than anyone had bargained for?

Steampunk Werewolves

In the war, British soldiers were sent to die in the sands. Those few who returned had horrors to tell, though none quite so much as the newly-retired soldier. The curse he found under desert moonlight compels him to spend his life away from social niceties, until his old friend - who has gained rank, now, a man of some standing - finds he's had enough of the attitude of his brother-in-arms. Planning a party is no match for the man's wife, and he extends an invitation to the injured soldier.

The party is entertaining enough, but not so entertaining as the girl. She, the officer's daughter, catches his eye and soon his mind. However, the beast within has plans of his own, as well.

Unknown to her, she now has to contend with the mercurial emotions of the soldier she loves, as the two work together to determine how, if at all, he might rid himself of the beast's mind and return to his new fiancee, whole and worthy of her love.

I've always seen this as very Victorian, due to the Steampunk influence. Let's talk!

Don't you want me?

Based off the song by The Human League of the same name, the story would center around a young woman and an up-and-coming star of some kind. Rock star? Movie star? Artist? He meets the woman performing some menial job: Is she a waitress in a cocktail bar, or will we go with something more original? Maybe she's the one who works the till when he goes on a wardrobe spending spree? Or the woman who gets him his coffee? Perhaps she's got a more... salacious job?

Whatever the case, he pulls her along with him, into his world and the two soon lose sight of each other in the whirlwind of activity. They find their own successes, and five years later they meet again. He wants her back, but she won't give him the attention he's looking for.

What follows, ideally, is a story of a man taunted by the one he can't have, a woman lured by everything she ever dreamed of, and a love that would give up everything for just... one... taste.

I expect this will likely play out in a modernized setting of some kind.

The Scottish Prisoner

When the man from the prominent Scottish clan came to the city in Chains, the local woman thought nothing of it. She ignored the news and gossip, instead going about her work as a seamstress. When she is summoned before his captors, however, to clothe the man in something worthy of the indentured service he now faces, she is set on a journey that puts her in the path of a desperate man and the foreign warrior who will do anything to stop him.

This doesn't really have a timeframe, so I'm happy playing from the Roman empire up through British struggle. The idea is that he's kept as a prisoner of war, but his captor is the true villain. I'd love to suss out details for this, let's see what we can come up with!
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~