4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

tyr4n02r

But my tail can!

Tyr4n02r used Dragon Tail.

It was Super Effective!
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

tyr4n02r

It was funny dammit…

Woulda killed on BET… (grumble grumble)
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Parlabane

LunarSage

Phantomhive

LunarSage

Phantomhive

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

TaintedAndDelish

Be careful. Don't slip.

Phantomhive

Phantomhive

Phantomhive