"That girl will sleep with anyone..." [F seeking M or F]

Started by suddenlyskies, June 10, 2015, 12:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suddenlyskies

Some basic guidelines...
-I don't expect novel-length professional posts, but I do expect well-written posts of at least 2-3 paragraphs with something for me to work with. Plot progression and character development are luff.
-Third person past tense perspective only!
-I prefer roleplaying via email or IMs, but I can be persuaded to go through PMs. No forums!

Okay, with that out of the way, we can get to the fun stuff! The story will take place in a college. My character is a female student who will more or less sleep with anyone who asks, typically no strings attached. This story can go one of a few ways; we can keep it sexual, wherein we bring in several characters (male, female, fellow students, teachers, etc...) to fuck my character. Threesomes, orgies, and recording sessions are not out of the question. Alternately, we can take it a more romantic route, with several possible options. Perhaps your character seeks to sleep with mine and they end up hitting it off and building a relationship, or our characters meet and mine decides to pursue yours for a change, or etc. I'm open to a lot of stuff here.

Some basic turn-ons of mine are:
-well-written sex scenes
-foreplay
-threesomes
-breast play
-light bondage

Some turn-offs:
-hardcore bondage
-non-con
-bestiality
-pregnancy
-gore
-vore
-humiliation

I'm sure there are details I'm not thinking of and things I haven't listed, so feel free to ask me questions or run ideas by me.

I'm also willing to try out different plots!

Feel free to PM me if you're interested. <3
Gaaaaaaaaay

My RP search thread