Started by Alensin, April 08, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alensin

Hi ALl,

I was just thinking that it would be nice to have an avatar, even if I won't ever be able to see it myself. Is her anybody willing to create small custom ones based on a specification or something like that?

I'm just imagining something simple, a male figure with a blindfold and collar on or something of the sort. I can't really Google image search for this kind of thing, obviously. ;)

Thanks for any help!
Imagination may often take us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.

O/O’s

RP Requests

persephone325

Out of curiosity, why won't you be able to ever see it? And why can't you search for it on Google?

In regards to your questions, you might have some luck finding an image in the "Finders & Seekers" forum. People often create threads with pictures they like and other members can contribute. There are a few members who are very skilled in photoshopping pictures, though... I can't recall their names off the top of my head. I'll see if I can remember them and get back to you.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Alensin

Quote from: persephone325 on April 08, 2018, 10:46:35 PM
Out of curiosity, why won't you be able to ever see it? And why can't you search for it on Google?

I'm literally totally blind. :) I guess I could Google for images, but I have no way of verifying that the image is what I expect, as not many people put reliable captions on them.

I appreciate the suggestion of the Finders/Seekers forum.
Imagination may often take us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.

O/O’s

RP Requests

persephone325

Quote from: Alensin on April 08, 2018, 10:50:32 PM
I'm literally totally blind. :) I guess I could Google for images, but I have no way of verifying that the image is what I expect, as not many people put reliable captions on them.

I appreciate the suggestion of the Finders/Seekers forum.

Oh...I'm really sorry. I feel like a bit of a jerk, now! I wasn't trying to be rude, and I hope I didn't come off that way. *facepalm* My apologies.

I'll do a look through the subforum and see if I can find anything up your alley. :-)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Alensin

No worries. ;) Thanks for the help!

O/O’s

RP Requests

Naiah

Nowherewoman

...very agreed... ;D   >:)
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Ariel

Let me know if you ever need future avatar help! :-)

I can even edit your account for you and upload the image, if you are unable to.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Alensin

I appreciate the offer, but I think it's probably okay :)

O/O’s

RP Requests

persephone325

I'm happy to have been able to help you, Alensin. ^^
I don't know.

Amaris

I love to make custom avatars! I could even add your username to it and such if you ever feel like it's just time for a change :)